It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Highergrounds

Excellent find OP!

Something unknown/unusual and we have dont understand it yet, with evidence.
very excited to see if they determine what caused that.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
new incident I just noticed:

dead starfish and jellyfish washing up
on the beach in Charleston SC

www.newsnet5.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Boon do you think
it could of been a plume of poison
that was over that area and killed the
bird that way?

It would NOT explain ALL the incidents
but maybe not all of them are connected either.
While some are connected, and some not.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

I can understand why you would say that, and thats the logic that many people apply to these things. However, from a forensic point of veiw there are some important factors which play into how an injury is interpreted. If the birds had died from impact with the floor, then injuries they sustained would have bled in certain ways, and bruising from the impact would have developed differently , than if they had died in mid air, which seems to be the case. Forensics and pathological expertise has been bought to bare on this case, which says that the impact with the ground happened post mortem, and therefore was not the cause of death.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by logicize
Until I saw that 3D radar image I thought that maybe the magnetic field changes caused them to fly up when startled, til they ran out of oxygen, then they crashed back to the ground. But that image shows that there was definitely something there in the sky with them.

I am with you on this. I read the article. Very well written, reassuring typical of the paid media, but unfortunately an insane flaw the author made.

1. He claimed rightly that the birds often fly at low levels only. On that night, probably startled by the sound of the fireworks, they probably did indeed fly in the night, even though they do not usually fly at night. The flaw lays in that he claims the bird blindly flew - from 2500 to 12000 ft within minutes.

Even if they were blind at night, the birds would have understood and felt gravity pull. A bird cannot just simply shoot up 10,000 ft within minutes like a rocket, the way the rader image is showing

He attributed that at such heights, they lost oxygen and fell to the ground. But at such heights, there is still oxygen in the air. Most free-fall parachutists jump at such heights and needs no oxygen tanks, but only for higher levels such as 22,000 ft.

2. The fireworks theory may had been applicable in this case, as it may had startled the birds, but for other cases where fireworks had long gone? Not everynight or day is a firework display day as the deaths had continued till now. And it does not account for the massive fish deaths.

As the 3d radar had shown, there was SOMETHING up there - an unusual air turbulence - chemical sprayed clouds or.......
edit on 8-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I don't know what's going on there, They definatelyhit something, but what? Has someone been using EMP? I think my car was hit by EMP. One morning the car wouldn't start, battery was totally dead, no reason, nothing was left on, no door was left open, no lights, nada! It would not start and the battery has never given me a problem. Trouble was the GD car gets rained into(It's a convertible) and water collects, also but never affected the battery. Besides, where the battery is is very far from the drivers' side floor. Anyway...we jump started the car which did get it started, but the radio and interior lights start blinking and they do it almost every time I start the car. Also, the car doesn't start the way it should anymore, and anybody knows that a battery that has died only one time, once it's charged should give no more issues after running and charging over again. And the alternator is not bad!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
One thing is for sure - late December and early January always seem to conjure up some major, mystical story - certainly for the last few years. Always a very exciting time (not that dead animals is a nice thing, but you know what I mean)...

This year: Birds and animals drop dead.
Last year: Norway spiral.
Year before that: Turbine is hit by UFO

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by unionizerone
Boon do you think
it could of been a plume of poison
that was over that area and killed the
bird that way?

It would NOT explain ALL the incidents
but maybe not all of them are connected either.
While some are connected, and some not.

to be quite honest,
I do NOT know what's causing all these incidents
worldwide but they are continuing to occur somewhere
every day now.

After seeing that 3-D radar image posted of those
birds 9.4 miles wide. There appeared to be some
event happening at a higher elevation over the birds.
The shape of that anomaly looked similar to a blackhole
or vortex.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bf9d1a21f52.png[/atsimg]

If the scale is accurate in the pic,
that make this vortex about 3 miles wide.
That is 1 big vortex.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d59fc0eb128.jpg[/atsimg]

Ozone Solar storms from NASA info
www.nasa.gov...

edit on 1/8/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
So it seems then we
have a weather anomaly.
edit on 8-1-2011 by tothestars99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
HAARP - scalar technology. Dead fish = ELF naval sonar and weapons programs. Either there is an unseen war being waged using this technology or they are ramping up the experimentation.

HAARP works by directing HF and EHF scalar waves around the world, bouncing the signal off of the ionosphere. They can make the scalar waves quite large or quite small and concentrated. All living organisms have a "Frequency" which makes us live - thoughts occur at a certain frequncy, nervous impulses a different frequency and so on. By tuning the array to a specific frequency you can do things like scramble the insides of a bird. Chemtrails are used to help direct and magnify HAARP signals by suspending barium and aluminum in the atmosphere. NOT good stuff!

Either a war is going on or they have evolved their experimentation to include killing.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Google Maps 91.889w 35.046n

amazing harry, do you know what is there?

I think flocks can get pretty big back in the day they would stretch far as the eye could see.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
well this tells us something was in the air up with the birds was it a solid object are what we don't know yet but it seems the radar people could tell that

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
HAARP - scalar technology. Dead fish = ELF naval sonar and weapons programs. Either there is an unseen war being waged using this technology or they are ramping up the experimentation.

HAARP works by directing HF and EHF scalar waves around the world, bouncing the signal off of the ionosphere. They can make the scalar waves quite large or quite small and concentrated. All living organisms have a "Frequency" which makes us live - thoughts occur at a certain frequncy, nervous impulses a different frequency and so on. By tuning the array to a specific frequency you can do things like scramble the insides of a bird. Chemtrails are used to help direct and magnify HAARP signals by suspending barium and aluminum in the atmosphere. NOT good stuff!

Either a war is going on or they have evolved their experimentation to include killing.

I agree with you, and I do think it is experimentation. The day my car battery died alot of military aircraft were in the area, that's why I think they are involved, but this is one epic fail for them cause they hit my car! When I find out who's responsible I am sending the bill to them for my replacement battery, which I am getting today!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothestars99
So it seems then we
have a weather anomaly.

It may be a man-made weather anomaly
as it does not fit the profile of a natural
weather event. Look at the bottom of that
anomaly, it is almost flat and parallel to
the ground. Tornadoes don't form in this
manner. They have spouts that spiral
downward. This object looks like a mannequin
head with no spout. It doesn't look natural
by design.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Very interesting article OP! Great find. I am often very interested in radar images which fall-out of the category of "ordinary."

I took a screenshot of national radars, I think it was early in summer when severe weather was threatening in Arkansas. I looked at the radar and thought this was most unusual. Meteorologists explained this phenomenon as what happens when the air is extremely stable. Sorry I forgot the term, but I thought this was unusual being all over the country.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Have you considered the possibility you car battery died due to UFO activity, also being the reason there was a large military presence in the area?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The "plume" shown on radar reminds me of a gas release. Could this be plasma-based released from a fault? The Arkoma Belt and the current geological activity runs from this area where the plume is located up to the NE toward the boothill of Missouri and New Madrid. This is exactly the area heading NE where the cluster quakes are happening AND where all of the natural gas drilling is occurring in Arkansas.

Coincidence or not?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
The "plume" shown on radar reminds me of a gas release.

I don't think it is a gas release.
a gas pocket would not have
a perfectly flat bottom at 10K feet.
This appears man made.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I don't know if it's any correlation but I've been noticing that on RSOE it saying Biological Hazard in Kentucky, Maryland, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, UK, Italy and so forth.

Biological Hazard-biological substances that pose a threat to the health of living organisms

If these bird/fish deaths are nothing to worry and are a natural occurence, why would it be posted has a hazard and why would they be wearing suits to pick them up? They obviously know something is up, do you see them ALWAYS wearing suits everytime birds die? Someone might of already said this I'm sure and I'm probably completely wrong since I don't know much about this.

hisz.rsoe.hu...
edit on 8-1-2011 by innervision0730 because: Added link

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111
reply to post by ldyserenity

Have you considered the possibility you car battery died due to UFO activity, also being the reason there was a large military presence in the area?

Well I say what I say cause we also happen to have a very large blackbird population almost always! But it could be...too bad I wasn't outside looking at the sky that night.

If it was UFO, how do I send them the bill?

edit on 8-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: to add something

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join