Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

So tell me, are we supposed to believe that there was a red-winged blackbird flock 10 miles across!!?? What kind of horse pucky are they trying to spoon feed us?

Actually, I can believe that. I live in northern Arkansas and I've seen blackbird flocks numbering in the millions before. When I was growing up not too many years ago, they used to fly right over my house on their way to roost. It was a solid, unbroken stream of birds for two or three hours every night. So yes, I can believe that what they picked up on radar was actually just the blackbird flock!

Now what killed them? I'm not as sure about that.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
That is evidence of weather manipulation.

HAARP as described on Wikipedia-

The most prominent instrument at the HAARP Station is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high power radio frequency transmitter facility operating in the high frequency (HF) band. The IRI is used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere

HAARP can only hit a local area and is old tech. The controllers had moved beyond HAAP and already into space based technology.

Already the air force had been toying around with weather manipulation since the 1990s, and there were a few secret launches recently where we know they were launching, but not was being launched. Could it had been a space based experiment gone wrong, or not supposed to be conducted at all?

U.S. Military Wants to Own the Weather

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I might be wrong, but when I studied meteorology our professor showed us what a large flock of birds would look like on doppler, and it was only white specks. Nothing like this guy on the video is claiming. It does look like a build up and burst of particles or droplets.
Besides, if it were a flock of birds that the radar is supposedly representing, why did they all suddenly take flight at once then fall again at almost the same time instead of a pattern of flight direction being observed? Very weird.
edit on 8-1-2011 by zenius because: edit

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Highergrounds

I have a yacht equipped with Raytheon weather radar with a 6' transceiver array and this weather radar not only picks up weather, but other vessels on the surface, birds (or shall I say even one bird), and aircraft. Something is definately odd about the appearance of an object at the same time as the birds fell from the sky. Does anyone else know of similar "specks" appearing elsewhere?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Somebody beat you to this story: Strange Radar Images over Area of Arkansas Bird Die Offs, is This Evidence of HAARP?

Posted on 1/6/2010 please discontinue this thread and continue there.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

They started a lot earlier than the 90's. Wilhelm Reich was changing the weather back in the 50's with orgone energy accumulators and cloudbusters. His inventions were way before their time and when the Government realised exactly just what it was that he had discovered they stole his work and ordered any remaining evidence be burned. He was then thrown in jail and died of a mysterious heart attack soon after.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
Could it be 'rays' from the sun breaking through our atmosphere because of fluctuations with our magnetic field ??

AKA - the Film, The Core.........

A little far fetched perhaps but then maybe not ?

regards

PDUK

The sun was on the opposite side of the planet at 11:30pm

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Those were ground based systems. Even more recently, it was reported Abu Dubai used such systems and created 50+ aritificial rainfalls successfully. Cloud seeding uses only silver iodide, supposedly harmless.

But the tech that the US military wants is far more advanced and space based. Ionising the atmosphere is but one aspect. They want to create every aspect of the weather if possible - lightning, storms, hurricane, etc. as a weapon. Although currently there are conventions on such measures, there are loopholes - an that's to put it as research purposes, of which not only US is interested, but many other space superpowers as well.. The only concern is...had their experiments went wrong?
edit on 8-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
How do birds flying die of blunt force trauma? Maybe the magnetic pole is shifting and they flew straight down? or did they hit something? seriously odd/.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I live in Ward, Ar about 5 miles out of Beebe. I never seen anything. I have family that lives in the area the birds fell in and they didn't see anything. I always want something to happen here because it seems like nothing does, and when it happens it's new years eve when I'm 2 sheets to the wind. geez.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If you look here, www.vorchester.com, on the front page there's a 3D image of the rader. It shows there's something above the birds on the radar. It's marked unknown turbulence, with the birds shown below. Looks like there was something else there.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
from the pics of the dead birds I saw.
there were no broken beaks.
How can a bird have blunt trauma
to the chest from hitting an object
and not one broken beak in the lot?
As a bird flies through the air, he leads
with his beak so under normal flying
conditions, his beak would hit the
object first before the chest area.
So why are there no broken beaks ???

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Maybe they landed on their bums.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Highergrounds

From the source:

While speculations continue to pour in, officials in Wisconsin confirmed the cause of death of the birds in Beebe was blunt force trauma.

As in, "It wasn't the fall that killed him, it was contact with the ground."

Not an explanation.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Until I saw that 3D radar image I thought that maybe the magnetic field changes caused them to fly up when startled, til they ran out of oxygen, then they crashed back to the ground. But that image shows that there was definitely something there in the sky with them.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The THAAD missile defense hardware is made in Arkansas by Lockheed Martin.

If you look at that Radar image, the factory is at the south end. They were testing one of the THAAD radar trucks they just put together.

The microwaves emissions from the radar truck are high power to look for intercontinental ballistic missiles in space headed our way. It ain't your run of the mill low power radar.

WE'RE killing those birds.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Possible methane release?

Here you will find the explanation behind this thought.
poleshift.ning.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Where are all the people who said this was normal?

Where are the debunkers now?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Am I the only one that found it odd the guy saying it is normal for weather satelites picking up groups of birds? I mean do they have some kind of filter on it for the news? I know I have never heard a weatherman say anything like don't mind this area, it is just geese flying south for the winter or anything like that.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Serenity08

You beat me to it! i was gonna say the EXACT same thing
SCALAR WAVE TECHNOLOGY but why use it?

Birds would not be the chosen target surly?
What else of interest was there in the area
or "the target zone" if this was the case.

Also who fired the shot/shots & where from?
edit on 8/1/2011 by stealthyaroura because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join