It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Actually I did not want to reply to this but calling a realitvely realistc concept like a hypersonic aircraft the tooth fairy is kind of offensive. I've read through your postings before and I think it's propably something that might account for that and as I initially said, mine does account for anything but the radar image. But your proof is nothing than saying you got the radar image and some shadow of something and trying to call that hard evidence. If it would have been something like emerging gas poisoning that has posisoned the birds they would have found that, and if it would have been methan the birds would have chocked that would have also been easy for even less trained bird students to find out. I don't say your theroy is absolutely faulty but you shouldn't go around prencing like you own the truth and at least you shouldn't post your rather large posting on a daily basis cause this makes following this threat anything but easy...

Again, no offence, it's just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
i dont know if anyone will be interested in this.. you can read the thread HERE if u are... anyway i posted a thread on here last April (2010) about a dream i had that i pulled the date 28th October 2011 from... in this dream & as i stated in my April post.. "i remember thinking it was weird that there were no birds in the trees."

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Here's a thread I wrote, it explains the bird deaths and more.
I've popped this link on several bird death stories, my thread's burried in the deepest part of this site.

You need an open mind, and it'll take you an hour to read it all, and you do need to read it all.

It gets clearer as you go on, the questions asked reveal answers, you cannot skip.

ATS Thread

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
Here's a thread I wrote, it explains the bird deaths and more.
I've popped this link on several bird death stories, my thread's burried in the deepest part of this site.

You need an open mind, and it'll take you an hour to read it all, and you do need to read it all.

It gets clearer as you go on, the questions asked reveal answers, you cannot skip.

ATS Thread

edit on 11-1-2011 by DonOdie because: (no reason given)

Yeah, even with an open mind. It's obsoleth with yours, post with sources and even then... come on! .

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ok, I live in Arkansas and I have heard a lot of rumors and speculation on what has happened to the birds. So bare with me, this is all word of mouth type stuff, it may or may not be true, but if it is, I am scared to say the least.
So apparently, during the Iraq was we did find some chemical weapons, ones such as phosgene. They were brought to Pine Bluff, AR to be stored. Recently central/south AR has been experiencing many earthquakes. This is said to be a result of the government trying to bury the chemical.
On New Years Eve Night, a plane was supposedly transporting the chemicals to Afghanistan from Pine Bluff. That plane happened to fly over Bebe, AR, and its been rumored that their was some sort of accident and some of the phosgene was released, resulting in the death of the birds. I've heard it has been linked to the death of the fish in AR too. Not sure though. John Wheeler supposedly knew of all this and was going to blow the whistle on it all. We see what happened to him.
But what is really scary is a good friend of mine died today from a respiratory infection. Whats strange is he was fine yesterday and then within hours was hospitalized and died. He has also just traveled through south/central AR. Phosgene is a chemical agent that affects the respiratory system.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
new incident I just noticed:

dead starfish and jellyfish washing up
on the beach in Charleston SC

www.newsnet5.com...

Even if it is a man made influence, the strong will survive. And they will adapt. Thus, is nature.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
what your guys thinking below youtube movie??

bird cloud happening before new year eve

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
what your guys thinking below youtube movie??

bird cloud happening before new year eve

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Well, if my eyes don't deceive me, that's a flock of birds. Do I win something?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
Even if it is a man made influence, the strong will survive. And they will adapt. Thus, is nature.

Well...sort of.

It's only my opinion BUT,
At this point humans and their evolution have certainly reached a unique place. Natural selection, aka "the strong will survive", is not the case with humans. We have surpassed our weakness to nature's influence to a point where the weak survive as well, so to speak.
We also have this effect on nature, to a certain extent. We can, and do, kill off strong creatures of nature by our artificial manipulations.

So at this point in time and human civilisation, the whole Darwinian natural selection thing is off the tracks and in the past.
I must respectfully disagree.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
On the contrary: natural selection has never been as impressive, with mighty Man as its flaming sword.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by unionizerone
Boon do you think
it could of been a plume of poison
that was over that area and killed the
bird that way?

It would NOT explain ALL the incidents
but maybe not all of them are connected either.
While some are connected, and some not.

to be quite honest,
I do NOT know what's causing all these incidents
worldwide but they are continuing to occur somewhere
every day now.

After seeing that 3-D radar image posted of those
birds 9.4 miles wide. There appeared to be some
event happening at a higher elevation over the birds.
The shape of that anomaly looked similar to a blackhole
or vortex.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bf9d1a21f52.png[/atsimg]

If the scale is accurate in the pic,
that make this vortex about 3 miles wide.
That is 1 big vortex.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d59fc0eb128.jpg[/atsimg]

Ozone Solar storms from NASA info
www.nasa.gov...

edit on 1/8/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

Amazing post! The link to the 3D image had been shut down, I only started skimming this thread today.. but I can tell you that I asked my fathers opinion on this, which he is an aeronotics major, he knows how to read and identify clouds and weather patterns as he was an air traffic controler and the such... so on to the point I showed him this top image (without scrolling down to show also the vortex so I could see his opinion first before I gave him a conculsion) and he had said that it was a weather anomaly known as a micro burst a.k.a. a vortex, I scrolled down to show him that it was your opinion as well and it seemed to make up our minds about it. I then asked him about a question many of you posted here, "How did they die? All information points to death before impact.." and he told me that in a vortex the wind is so strong that it pulls in the birds which stops them from flying and the suction is so great that they cannot breath. Thus they were whirled around suffocated and then to the ground they did fall
. .... what about the rest of the world?? My father had no answers as to why it would be happening all at the same time... he said sarcastically, "End of the World, 2012!".

But now to my questions, with all this information, why did the PROFESSIONALS not see this? 3D weather/atmosphere images I'm more that sure are available to meteorologists... could they not conclude this same thing? The man was practically stumbling over his words, and anyone who knows how to read body language could tell he was nervous, at the end of the clip on the page he was practically rocking back and forth on his feet, a common nervous tick. How credible is the 3D image we have here? I didn't get to see the website it gave me server error messages when I tried going to the site.
edit on 12-1-2011 by WhereAreWe because: Added to post, I thought of all the other incedents around the world. Silly me.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I find these posts and the topic very interesting. Yes, birds don't simply fall without great reason. It was covered by the media briefly though other news topics were almost exaggerated or more focussed. A distraction?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
IT's very odd it's not world breaking news. It's being covered up. Fireworks? Really? What kind of firework does that? The first one would have given a sound that kept birds away. Ever been to a firework display and see a flock of birds suddenly appear and then drop dead? Probably not. Sad fact is that the firework suggestion could be tested by anyone and disproved. Light a firework today and see how many birds fall. Probably not one. And the sudden Budapest cover-up. It's a cover-up, sorry, what else to call something that is there and then suddenly changed and unavailable? I feel insulted really......as if I am that ignorant to believe and accept that fireworks made birds fall from the sky....and I heard nothing of filing insurance claims because birds decided to run/fall/fly into houses.

Facts: A firework would hurt a bird, though hundreds? And hundreds without one wound?

No one explained the firework display as being massive. Was it bigger than the world's largest firework display? Birds fly at varying altitudes, and fireworks explode at an estimated altitude. For each bird to become that confused and die because of fireworks.....where are the birds with wounds? I saw the birds in photos and on television. They were perfect and pretty (other than dead) and not a one looked as if a pigeon taking anti-acids. No injuries. They looked like laying down sleeping birds. It looks like a giant shock, perhaps a shock air wave of some sort, not a firework. A chemical? Couldn't that be dedected through an autopsy?

Notice how many birds died....notice no one is stating how many fireworks were lit and successfully went up, and upon the first few why didn't anyone stop when the birds fell....how can you set off many fireworks and then hundreds of birds fall and from a radius that large (though small it remains large enough to not have been a firework display). Who sets off fireworks with a flock of hundreds of birds? No one is stating that the individuals should be charged for the mass killing of birds, and of course not....it wouldn't make it to the courts, just like the truth won't by the individuals assuring the truth is not provided.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thanks this is great! I will definitely read it. Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm quite glad you posted and I think what you state is the most reasonable truth....though it is my opinion. I can state that your post is the only one that makes sense when comparing to the media's coverage...and no, what happened to the gentleman that was going to blow the whistle on this?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
So I took a screen capture of the news video, and georeferenced it to line up with the county lines in Arkansas in my GIS software.

They say that "plume" on the radar was supposed to be birds, right? Well guess how big that flock of birds was?

9.4 miles across.

Keep in mind, this is just a snapshot of the video - the plume actually got larger, so it was at least 9.4 miles across.

So tell me, are we supposed to believe that there was a red-winged blackbird flock 10 miles across!!?? What kind of horse pucky are they trying to spoon feed us?

UPDATE: The center of the green spot from what appears to be the plume's origin is here: Google Maps 91.889w 35.046n

edit on 8-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: google maps

This is a great post.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I think this phenomenon has been encountered before during WW2 (not foo fighters!)

I read somewhere this RAF squadron being alerted by ground control of a very large incoming, head-on radar signature, suspected to be either a very large flock of birds or worse, enemy fighter/bomber formations.

As the radar signature 'collided' with the RAF squadron, the pilots saw nothing! Whatever that came up on radar was invisible and flew right through their planes!

Much later, the radar signature was suspected to be a flock of invisible creatures that was first detected and caught on IR film by Wilhelm Reich - the orgone expert.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This "plume" in some of the images and videos that have been mentioned is likely a manifestation of electric discharge, a charged sheath vortex. All of Earth's weather is driven by electric currents, this was probably no exception. It looks like a cyclonic wind.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
Possible methane release?

Here you will find the explanation behind this thought.
poleshift.ning.com...

This information might make sense since there were dead fishes as well. If it was HAARP then I can see just the birds dyeing. But we also have dead fishes. How can that be related to HAARP?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join