It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Around the globe?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Altough it does not account for the weather-radar images, has anyone considered that a hypersonic jet might have been the cause for the dead birds?

Flights above the speed of sound have reportetly caused damage to older buildings such as Churches as well as to windows during the cold war due to NATO supersonic flights over central Europe. I think this is pretty good evidence that the blast generated by an aircraft flying past the sonic barrier can create physical effects.

While NASA allready admitted to use supersonic combustion engines, so called scramjet engines, which for example were most recently used to power the hypersonic unmanned aircrafts X43A and X51A "Waverider", there is no official statement that there is a prototype that is manned. Furthermore these two aircrafts were only used in high altitudes using a B52 Bomber as a carrier aircraft, due to the lower air density in high altitudes.. However, there is the theoretical possibility of appliying the same concept to a manned aircraft that could also be operatet in low level flight.

Now a cold war type aircraft like an F4 Phantom, a german "Tornado" or a french Mirage V operates at a maximum speed of about Mach 2,2 to 2,3, meaning about 2,3 times the speed of sound. As mentioned before, flying at these speeds in low level flight has repeatedly caused damage to buildings. A Scramjet Engine needs an Aircraft to exceed Mach 5 to generate the Scramjet effect and can theoretically reach speeds up to Mach 15. And as speed is a determining factor when calculating the intensity of the blast generated by a supersonic and hypersonic aircraft, I imagine it quite possible that a blast generated by a hypersonic plane could cause traumata to birds in flight, given the fact that the plane would fly at low altitudes. Also, if I remember correctly, some whitnesses in Louisianna claimed to have heard a loud noise during the incident, which could have been the sonic boom emerging from the aircraft.

Admittantly, one would probably also have found other physical evedince such as broken windows, however, if the airforce would decide to test such a plane over inhabited areas in low level flight, they might also have found a way to avoid that effect.

edit on 9-1-2011 by DonOdie because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2011 by DonOdie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I give-up. I present rational and logical evidence, and you people just continue to ramble on and on about everything from HAARP to the Tooth Fairy being the cause of the bird's deaths.

Oh, well, I suppose anyone would do anything to keep a thread alive when it is plainly clear that an explanation has already been given.

Don't worry, they'll find the source in the image, just keep your crazy theories while the REAL NEWS in my state will figure out the REAL REASON. I wrote to the THV reporter with my evidence.

While you guys here keep spouting propaganda, we'll be learning the REAL TRUTH in Arkansas.

Take care...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

Agreed. The innitial report stated that the cause of death was blunt force trauma and that they were dead before they even hit the ground. Their tummys were also empty so no chance of poisoning, by chemtrail or otherwise.

I'm telling you guys it was a case of hit and run. And as usaull, nobody makes a U-turn to check what they hit. Not even the aliens. Whats this world coming to?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
From what I can gather, having read through the thread thus far, only one poster has commented on the release of Phosgene gas in the particular locale under discussion, which coincided with the deaths of hundreds of thousands of animals within the Arkansas area. This is on par with trekwebmaster's post:

Top U.S. Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death
© Whatdoesitmean.com
January 4, 2011

A shocking report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate (GRU) states that one of the United States top experts in biological and chemical weapons was brutally murdered after he threatened to expose a U.S. Military test of poison gas that killed hundreds of thousands of animals in Arkansas this past week.

Wheeler’s military career included writing one of the most important manuals on the effectiveness of biological and chemical weapons which led to his being hired in 2009 as a consultant to the Mitre Corporation, whose aviation system development department, the GRU reports, is at the forefront of creating the computer command and control systems used by the U.S. Air Force in their fleet of aerial spraying planes.

These aerial spraying planes, this report continues, are based at the Little Rock Air Force Base in Arkansas that over the past few months have been involved with ‘test dispersants’ of poisonous gasses in the Afghanistan War Theater using chemical weapons stocks obtained from Iraq and held at the Pine Bluff Arsenal, also located in Arkansas.

Important to note about the Pine Bluff Arsenal, which calls itself “America’s Arsenal“, is that it is one of the World’s most specialized munitions and chemical-biological defense products and services bases which Russia had previously accused of not fully reporting the chemical agents removed from Iraq, between 2003 and 2008, and taken to the U.S. for testing and subsequent destruction.

According to this report, the U.S. relocated from Iraq to the Pine Bluff Arsenal an estimated 63,000 metric tonnes of the poisonous gas Phosgene that is described as one of the most feared chemical weapons ever used due to its ability to literally cause the lungs and respiratory system to explode.

Nearly immediately after Russia accused the U.S. this past summer of not fully destroying Iraq’s Phosgene poisonous gas stockpile the Pine Bluff Arsenal began an ‘accelerated’ disposal programme injecting it deep into the ground in central Arkansas, but which, unfortunately, since this past September, has caused over 500 minor earthquakes to occur raising the concerns of their local population.

To the direct reason for Wheeler’s murder, this report says, was this past week’s transport of Iraqi Phosgene poisonous gas aboard a U.S. Air Force KC-767 tanker aircraft from Little Rock Air Force Base enroute to Afghanistan that shortly after takeoff had a ‘critical malfunction’ of its aerial spraying computer directed command and control system over central Arkansas causing the deaths of thousands of red-wing blackbirds.

According to U.S. reports an estimated 5,000 of these birds were killed outright and were quickly removed by U.S. Environmental Services workers wearing hazmat suits and gas masks. Another U.S. report states that cause of death to these thousands of birds was “trauma in the breast tissue, with blood clots in the body cavity and a lot of internal bleeding” which this GRU report states is consistent with Phosgene exposure.

Even more chilling than this incident is this GRU report stating that it was the second “accidental” release of Phosgene poisonous gas in as many days, as the day before, this same U.S. Air Force KC-767 tanker aircraft also had a “critical malfunction” causing a release over the Arkansas River that killed over 100,000 fish.

Top U.S. Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death

The rest of the article is very interesting. Am I missing something here or has this theory already been 'discounted'? I have been seeking out as many articles as I can find regarding these 'mass animal deaths' that seem to be occurring all over the place of late and, from what I can construe, many of these events can be/ have been attributed to
very
low
temperatures,
as well as likely cases of hypoxia, not just in birds, but also in fish. In addition to these instances of a 'lack of oxygen', we are seeing reports of blackwater events in Australia from the massive torrential flooding we are having here.

The injuries suffered by the birds found in Arkansas are anomalous with all of the other cases from around the world. [Apart from perhaps the Coromandel Peninsula wash-up, and I'm not willing to rule out Italy's 8,000 turtle doves quite yet - and even in these circumstances the injuries are not tantamount]. Although, the Phosgene gas that was reportedly being released into the air around the time of the mass death apparently does account for the injuries seen in Arkansas.
Otherwise, changes in water flow and temperature appear to be at play with most of this; all of which magnetic pole shifting may or may not be synonymous with - I haven't looked into this enough as of this moment.

I am not apart of any herd claiming that these are simply natural occurrences, rather I am merely looking at what goes here. And from where I'm standing, Arkansas appears to be a whole different 'kettle of fish' compared to what else is going on in other parts of the world..

edit on 9/1/11 by pretty_vacant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity08
I visit Intellicast occasionally as I am curious about scalar waves and they do show up on the images. Today's image is interesting.

global radar

I don't know how to pull up any past images to search. The major powers have had scalar technology for years, though the Russians were further along than the U.S. for some time. Research what this tech can supposedly do and you will see my interest in it.

There is something they developed that has been a concern to those in power. It was when this info came out about the birds falling and dying from the sky that I saw the article. I can't seem to find that article now. But it did talk about a new scalar weapon that could kill birds, etc. There concern was if it got into the wrong hands and what terrorists could do. But that could be what is now taking place. If we see more birds, etc.dying off on a larger scale than what would be considered a normal die off than the wrong people got there hands on this new technology.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
You folks really don't listen to logic or reason do you?

You need to pause and give attention to this. The assumption I am giving is the most logical and reasonable reason for the incident involving the birds in Beebe.

READ!

I think I might have found a probable source location of the "radar plume." This picture / images supports a geologic source. Professional Geologists, please comment, since I am working on "intuition."

Here is the image:

Supported by: Jan 2, 2011 ... Arkansas Game and Fish Press Release: BEEBE, Ark.-- Friday night, ... About 2000 black birds fell from the sky off Windwood Drive.

If you notice the "probable source" is to the left of Windwood Drive in Beebe.

I am confident this is the source, and if it is so, then something major pushed gases with such force as to kill the birds as they roosted and throw them over the houses to the street. This is it folks!

I posted this in another thread a few days ago that adds a bit more to the story...

This is a still shot from the local weather radar.

Here is a loop showing the radar activity at the time of the incident. Looks like the bird flock was captured on radar. So was the local weather.

This information comes from this story linked below. Read the comments after the story as well. It is very interesting and also describes the lightning which was happening within the general area, however, no lightning strike occured closer than 40 miles to where the bird incident happened.

weblogs.marylandweather.com...

Quoting from the article...

"The loop shows rainstorms moving away to the north and east of the radar. But at a spot about 25 nautical miles northeast of the radar, an unusual reflection appears, expands and moves off to the southeast with the prevailing winds. It's the green blob on the still radar image above.

"Could these returns be birds disturbed from the nightly roosting sites?" Steve asks.

"Given what was on radar...just a few light showers moving NE and examination of surface obs within 30nm of this area showed nothing unusual (no high wind gusts, eg). There were a few positive lightning strikes about 50-55 nautical miles to the SE over Arkansas County around 0430 UTC. Positive lightning strikes carry much more current then negative strikes...and have a much bigger "boom" then negative strikes. Still, they were located 55 miles away...although it would not be entirely impossible other lightning (non-cloud-to-ground) could have occurred.

"But I don't have any data that could show that (i.e., there is no lightning detection network that I know of in that area that would pick up the "total" lightning (e.g., within cloud or cloud-to-air)

"I'd say there is not a meteorological explanation."

(This comment below I had written a few days ago in another thread, and I was also interested in the size of the radar return.)

The only thing that sort of freaks me out is if the radar return really is the flock of Blackbirds, well, the echo return showing up on the screen shot measures about 7x9 nautical miles in size. That is absolutley gigantic in size for a flock of birds, and it would be a news story in itself showing millions of birds covering such a huge area on the ground during the day. The radar loop shows the flock taking off and moving, so if it really was a few million birds flying around in the night, then 5000 mid-airs seems a reasonable number. What is strange is that I recently read that people haven´t been seeing many redwinged blackbirds in the area as of late.

Of course, if it´s one of David Serada´s famous NASA contrail incident type motherships hanging around cloaked...well, I´ll wait a while before touching that possibility. The flock size needs to be answered first IMO.

edit on 9-1-2011 by fockewulf190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40

Originally posted by Icerider
reply to post by Kratos40

This is very strange!
I spent xmas abroad, and missed the reports on this stuff - in fact I havent been on ATS since mid december. First I heard was watching RT on TV tonight, which has bought me on here seeking more information due to an experience earlier today.

Point is this - I went shopping with the wife this evening at our local giant supermarket - we are in northern VA. It was around dusk as we went in, and I actually stopped to watch the birds flocking. I couldn't stop watching- In fact, the wife said, 'oh' I'll see you inside, at the fruit and veg" and left me to it.

There was a huge mass of birds over the plaza carpark, and it seemed like more than one type. The odd thing was they wernt making any progress, as if flying to a roost site, they were just milling around in one spot. I guess I have seen flocks of birds often enough to get the idea that this didn't LOOK right, but after 3 or 4 minutes I just went inside (damn cold out there!). No dead birds, just odd behaviour - I'm just wondering if anybody has seen anything similar?

Exactly what I observed. These blackbirds roosted in the huge eucalyptus trees for several days making so much noise that me and other individuals deemed it very strange. I am very in tune with the Sonoran Desert nature, and this something I have never seen before. It was not part of a regular migratory pattern. Can any other members comment on observable odd behavior from their respective areas?

I too am from Tucson and in reference to your earlier post about all of the chemtrails that we had being sprayed in our skies a few weeks to 1+ months ago my wife and I BOTH can corroborate what you said as we too witnessed them being done almost on a daily basis. In fact we commented as to how it is so strange that TPTB has done a very effective job in distracting the sheeple so much so that they must not even look up at the sky anymore because if they did, they would have noticed crisscrossed pattern skies all over. It is damn sad.

Anyways being that we are kind of local, please message me if you ever become aware of any kinds of like minds meet and greets out here in the desert as we are relatively new here and would be interested in any local groups that too are awakened to what is really going on in the world, people that we wouldn't need to be concerned as being judged by as being whacked conspiracy theorists ya know? Thanks

NT

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I give-up. I present rational and logical evidence, and you people just continue to ramble on and on about everything from HAARP to the Tooth Fairy being the cause of the bird's deaths.

Oh, well, I suppose anyone would do anything to keep a thread alive when it is plainly clear that an explanation has already been given.

Don't worry, they'll find the source in the image, just keep your crazy theories while the REAL NEWS in my state will figure out the REAL REASON. I wrote to the THV reporter with my evidence.

While you guys here keep spouting propaganda, we'll be learning the REAL TRUTH in Arkansas.

Take care...

What explanation? Sure there are a lot of different theories... but HAARP is not a far fetched theory. Neither is a hypersonic jet. Obviously the radar caught something... question is... what was that?

What evidence did you write into the reporter about? And why are you using CAPS so much?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Highergrounds

Very interesting.... best post of 2011 so far....

This happening has me perplexed..... i'd really like to know what happened and if possible if there are other radar images around the World of the other events which occured... how about the Fish? Any radars underwater which may have picked something up? Hmmmmm

Flagged and Starred

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It looks like what ever it is, it's being emitted from the earth.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
Surely by now we would have some sort of reports on human beings being affected? Surely these mass die-offs can only keep occurring so long before we start to see some sort of significant, marked repercussions to human health?

Yup. It sure does seem like though that that would be a very efficient way to cull the population from 6.5+ billion down to say....500,000? Hmmmmm....new tech that can effectively kill airborne elements - check; kill subsurface elements - check; loses no effectiveness when used on a global scale - check

Hmmmmm....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis111

It looks like what ever it is, it's being emitted from the earth.

After careful review and looking at the facts I am starting to believe this as well.

The earth emitting some type of it's own EMF from beneath perhaps?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

edit on 9-1-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This chemical laser was operational 8 years ago. I'm sure it has been tweaked plenty since then. Can anyone tell me what type of effect, if any, this would have on the atmosphere or what chemicals are being used?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Take care...

Since we do not know the REAL TRUTH yet how can you rule out all the crazy ideas coming forth? I feel that 99% of the ideas are 99% wrong I am unwilling to to that to 100% until we do know the REAL TRUTH. I read a lot of this replies to the birds and laugh about them but I may end up with egg on my face in the end. Do not be so quick to put down a idea or theory until we do know. Remember that in this world we live in today any thing is possible more so now than anytime before. Remember that fact can be stranger than fiction.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
The THAAD missile defense hardware is made in Arkansas by Lockheed Martin.

If you look at that Radar image, the factory is at the south end. They were testing one of the THAAD radar trucks they just put together.

I live on Brighton Bay Rd. There is a Brighton Bay Rd. in London. I live in London.

Except I don't. I live in Virginia, USA.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

Thanks for that post.... i havnt yet seen 'the core' but am now going to check it out.... looks interesting.

I hope this isn't some secret weapon testing going on..... actually maybe it is.... maybe its some kind of defense system to use if there's ever an enemy approaching our shores in planes.... get funked with one burst of plasma technology.... hmmmm...... interesting but more than likely it's something to do with the weather.
edit on 9-1-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
EMF, the idea is interesting. Todays THV reported that Psychic Gerald Ryder states: " An early Indian tribe in Arkansas was entrusted with the care of the Arc of the Covenant centuries ago and placed it in Beebe where it resides today. Ryder says the Arc was awakened by "something of consciousness" that killed the birds to draw attention."

Gerald Ryder needs to get in touch with me if he is reading this thread. Even if this has the remote possibility of being true, "certain facts and information" which directed me toward this conclusion comes from no news media or outlet. It just IS. And WILL BE.

Just get in touch, ok

11111 = 31 El
edit on 9-1-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

They won't find it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join