It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I too have had strange roosting behaviors in my area. This past week, I've awoke to hundreds (if not more) crow roosting in the trees very close to my home in metro Boston. At dawn, they've been making an incredible racket, and this weekend I've noticed it occasionally throughout the day. I've live here for three years and never seen any behavior like this.

Just my perception anyway...

best,
P

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Read my post above this with the image.

I'll put it here so you can see for yourself. This "source" in the image is the culprit. Just read it and save yourself some typing.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You folks really don't listen to logic or reason do you?

You need to pause and give attention to this. The assumption I am giving is the most logical and reasonable reason for the incident involving the birds in Beebe.

READ!

I think I might have found a probable source location of the "radar plume." This picture / images supports a geologic source. Professional Geologists, please comment, since I am working on "intuition."

Here is the image:

Supported by: Jan 2, 2011 ... Arkansas Game and Fish Press Release: BEEBE, Ark.-- Friday night, ... About 2000 black birds fell from the sky off Windwood Drive.

If you notice the "probable source" is to the left of Windwood Drive in Beebe.

I am confident this is the source, and if it is so, then something major pushed gases with such force as to kill the birds as they roosted and throw them over the houses to the street. This is it folks!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Are you suggesting that this object could be a volcanic cone starting to grow? Looks like it to me and I have been saying volcanic activity all along, due to the locations of nearly all the die-offs being in geo-hot spots (even the ones in AU).

But look how close it is to the houses.. !! If there were a release of Energy/Gas from such an event:

Firstly, those houses would have felt the shock wave.and a lot of the streets would have been flooded with gas as the main eruption died off and the force allowed the gas to roll off into the surrounding area.

Interesting pic though, anything is possible at this point.

Bear in mind, that the Google Earth pic is also prolly' several years old, so that thing has been there for some time. I'd assume it would have been noticed in that time span.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

It bears more investigation. This area could be "swampy" from the looks of it. Why didn't the subdivision developers clear that land also? But if they knew it was "worthless swampland," they would leave it.

Your right, about this being there a long time; the same conclusion I thought, as well. The best thing would be to poll the residents around there, they might not even realize something like this is there. What if, if was dormant and the latest natural gas drilling NW of that location is affecting the geology? Who knows what Fracture Hydrolic mining combined with Electromagnetic Drilling Heads would do.

From the radar, that "plume" was ejected high-up into the air, one can wonder how far it would be from the "source" to Windwood Dr. That looks to be several hundred feet? It's a smoking-gun for sure. All points back to that being the source. The most logical thing I can think of.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Thanks for you pic and highly commendable efforts. Hate to break it to you.....but we are here for the truth, nothing but the truth, the relentless pursuit of the truth, no matter the consequences or obstacles, without fear and favour. Your 'this is it' may not be it.

1. If you look at the 3d radar image, that anamoly started from around 7000ft up to the rader range limit. If it had been the spot where you pointed and your hypothesis that it ejected pressure and gas, the radar image would have picked up those straight from 0ft up.

Gravity is stronger at the base than at the higher ranges. Geological pressures as you allude too would have been very strong comming out of the hole. But the radar image shows differently, or rather, nothing at ground level.

2. With such pressures from geological sources, you would have expected ejecta to form around the hole, and even greater distruction around the hole. But nothing in the pic shows that effect, even the sides remain green and overgrown.

3. With the massive deaths reported around the world, not everyone of the cases has a geological fault below the deaths, nor can it explain for the deaths of fishes.

It can only come from space, or whatever thats up there, intentional or unintentional.....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I've been doing some research into a possible pole shift recently. I found a page that was interesting (I think it was in a forum). I saved the text, but not the link. Just thought the bold portions may be of interest.

====BEGIN
Hi there

An impending magnetic, or pole, reversal was one of the hot topics of
the 80's when the book "Pole Shift" by John White was a best seller
and it was thought that it might happen any time now.

As with most prophesies around the end of the twentieth century, the
sense of impending doom has lessened and the pole shift "warning" has
been downgraded to a pole shift "watch"

But this is one of those things that are very probably going to happen
at some point "soon" in the earth's history....it's just that mankind
has a very small view of the overall earth clock, and to the earth,
"soon" could mean anytime in the next 100,000 years, so don't hold
your breath. Scientists currently tell us that pole shifts occur, on
average, once every 500,000 years. The last pole shift was 780,000
years ago so we are overdue for one (just as we are overdue for a big
asteroid strike, and for a super volcano eruption....just hope they
don't all happen at once!)

The planet's geologic record has very clear evidence that pole shifts
have occurred many times in the past and there is no doubt that they
will occur again. ( The phenomenon referred to here as a "pole shift"
is not the shifting of the crust by thousands of miles, but rather,
changes in the magnetic field of the planet. Some unscrupulous writers
in the 70s and 80s tried to imply that the continents were going to
start sliding about like melting ice on a hot plate, but that's not
current scientific thinking.)

However, its not all good news. Until recently, it was thought that
pole shifts were a gradual process. But recent evidence from studying
the alignment of iron particles in lava flows found one case where the
Earth's magnetic field shifted 80 degrees in 13 days.

What would a pole shift do to life on Earth?

Compasses would obviously be effected as would all navigational
instruments which depend on them. So shipping, air-flight and all GPS
equipment, including satellites, would be off-line until we figured
out how to cope with the reversal. Global trade would be brought
quickly to a standstill, and the winners would probably turn out to be
those that remembered how to navigate in the old ways, such as nomadic
people and sea-farers on old sailing ships

Migratory birds, fish and animals would become confused. This might
lead to them wandering far from current feeding and breeding grounds,
into areas not suitable for them, and could quite easily be concieved
as leading to mass extinctions, habitat destruction and loss of life,
both animal and human.

While this latter theory is controversial, scientists have already
shown that insects can actually be killed as a result of fluctuations
in magnetic fields around them,

and the same experimenters have shown
similar, though smaller, effects in humans, leaving them dazed and
confused.

If you consider the number of humans involved in operating
machinery that would be life-threatening in the case of faulty
operation, you can see that global effects would probably be large.

In addition large scale fluctuations in magnetic fields would knock
out power suppliers, and all electro-magnetic communication could
concievably be disrupted for long periods of time.

A rapid magnetic reversal would include very large scale fluctuations
in the Earth's magnetic field, which extends out 60,000 km from the
surface of the planet. It is also thought by many doomsayers that a
diminished magnetic field which shields us from energetic particles
emitted continuously by the sun would leave us vulnerable to the
harmful effects of magnetic storms spawned by solar flares and sun
spots. This would probably be hazardous to our health

BUT the magnetic field does not protect the earth from solar flares.
It simply
guides the ions of the solar wind to the polar regions, where their
energetic collisions with the upper atmosphere produce the luminous
plasma
known as the Northern and Southern Lights (Aurora Borealis and Aurora
Australis). It is the earth's atmosphere that actually prevents the
solar
wind from reaching the surface, and that is independent of the
magnetic field.

It is thought by some geologists that a rapid switch in the magnetic
field could lead to stresses in rock strata and lead to major
earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, with the possible scenario of the
"Ring of Fire" all going off at once and sending the world into
nuclear winter.

So, if you consider a world with no TV, radio, telephones (fixed or
mobile), computers, shop-tills, no planes,no ships, no radar, no air
traffic control, where weapons of mass destruction were likely to go
off without human intervention, and nuclear subs suddenly started
spontaneously exploding while aged power stations lost all their
regulatory barriers, you'll get an idea of the possibilities. Think of
all the disasters they were warning about for the so called "Millenium
Bug" in 2000, then imagine them all actually happening.
Then imagine the earth shaking, hot ash falling on your head, a tidal
wave approaching, and a migratory herd of Wildebeest turning up on
your doorstep.

As for the UN....they'd pass a resolution against it, but it would
happen anyway. But what else is new?

Hope that answers your question

Willie
====END

So...pairing this up with the thread about Jared Lee Loughner (ATS link) and his "odd bird" and strange ramblings...could all this be a result of a pole shift? Just a thought. I've come very close to convincing myself that a pole shift, maybe paired with a 2012ish date (along with some other nutty thoughts) is a serious consideration.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Its intereting too see, the radar plume in question, is hoovering right oer a lush green forest. I think its def natural, earth made rather.. but the connection between it ( plume) and green trees is something to think about. like, could the plume have showed itself over an area of dirt or pavement? water or housing.buildings?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
H.A.A.R.P is to detect solar magnetic fluctuations that hit the earths surface for strategic government protocols for military deployment to assist in civil unrest if the global electric grid goes because of extreme solar flux.FEMA camps are there wiating for YOU and EVERYBODY else when the s..t hits the fan,I`m saying no more,as soon as the H.A.A.R.P blows a fuse ,amplitude is recorded and analyised for organizational purposes.Geeze...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I have not been following these threads on this bird deaths that much, wbut was wondering has there been much talk of a possible Haarp involvement in this.
I know in past has been talk of using haarp for war weapon.
I remember they blame some destruction of a town in Tennesse on Haarp, as some kind of accident, which was all denied.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Carbon dioxide bubble void of oxygen birds can not breath in flight fall to ground and die. This is only a theory and for that 100,000 Arkansas fish kill could the water have been void of oxygen at the time? ^Y^

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
There has also been word of a pole shift occurring a week or so before hand, and there are birds in Europe that have been dieing as well....But the radar anomaly is some hard evidence that something was up there....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
www.theepochtimes.com...

This has some interesting info of odd things that have happened in the past.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Some more

hubpages.com...

Stranger things then dead birds have fallen from these skys.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Im going Conspiracy Mode!!! on this One !

Run to the Hill Run for you Lives ! They're Invisible Cloaked Mother Ships 9.4 Miles across well wasn't the
STS 75 Tether Incident Ufos were like 3 to 6 miles across ! what are they doing ? Settling to Reap the Harvest Us ! around 2013 ?.. Well we are 7 billion (Human & Semi Human Population on this Bio Ball ) and Still climbing.. Are they doing some Human Cleansing ? Arnt we suppose to be reduced to 500 million? somehow? The Georgia Guidstones said so !

Dam First it was the Bees and now its Birds !

Wow what a Intro Talk about giving us a hint to stop US From Breeding
The Birds & the Bees !

We are going to be Next! People will start Dropping Dead or Vanishing !

Left Behind
en.wikipedia.org...

LOL

Or is it the Disruption of the Moon ?
edit on 9-1-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I would normally discount this sort of thing but the weather radar and something I saw the other day makes me wonder. I also have a potential lead for anyone who isn't prepared to flat out blame it on HAARP or something

I saw about 100 seagulls together, approximately 15km from the South Eastern coast of Australia just circling around and around. After about 5 minutes of watching them they flew off towards the beach. This may be normal behaviour, but I've spent 25 years around here and never noticed anything quite like it. I've never seen them so far from water in such large groups, and never flying in a tight circle. Skimming the water in large loose patterns, yeah sure, but never like this... It was like they weren't sure which way to go.

It is interesting to note though that we don't really understand how birds find their way around. In saying this I'm referring specifically to an article I read in ECOS magazine (CSIRO mag) where they were saying that waterbirds are always able find the largest water bodies when migrating across Australia (which are largely ephemeral). This cannot be explained by the ability to sense the Earth's magnetic field. It is thought they are able to measure barometric pressure, which somehow leads them to these water bodies.

I may have an idea.

What if a highly abnormal change in atmospheric pressure caused the birds to become completely disorientated (assuming that sensing atmospheric pressure is essential to navigation), whereby they fell to the ground and received their blunt force injuries. Much like a human who loses their sense of direction while in space.

Just a theory but it makes sense to me.

Could have been anything really just trying to find a realistic possiblity. This obviously doesn't explain what could have caused the change in atmospheric pressure, however I believe that finding out how the birds fell is initially more important than the overall why.

I don't really have time to look this up right now, but could it be that the weather radar artefact does not reach below 10k feet due to layering in the Earths atmosphere, much like the thermoclines present in water bodies?

We have to work our way through this slowly and one step at a time, otherwise it is just grasping at straws. This did happen, and there was a reason.
edit on 9-1-2011 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2011 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Okay, according to wikipedia (which I rarely use as a source, however I don't have much time) the tropopause (lowest layer of the atmosphere) ranges from 36,000 (at the poles) to 58,000 (at the equator) feet. '

However, when night time comes around there are temperature effects on this layer of the atmosphere. The air at ground level becomes colder than that above it. This creates a thermocline in the atmosphere, as at a certain point the air begins to become cooler with altitude as would be expected during the day time. Essentially a layer of warm air, that I would assume rises with time.

I know the thermocline in water can affect sonar and salt concentrations. I wonder if this temperature inversion, or night time thermocline has anything to do with the radar artefact beginning at 10k feet?

I'm far from an expert, just throwing it out there. Automatically assuming it comes from space kind of bothers me. Making this more complex than it needs to be would be a mistake.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Allright ... let's see, we have thousands probably millions of dead birds and fish around the globe. Fish's insides turned to mush

Can you say scalar sound waves?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
You folks really don't listen to logic or reason do you?

You need to pause and give attention to this. The assumption I am giving is the most logical and reasonable reason for the incident involving the birds in Beebe.

READ!

I think I might have found a probable source location of the "radar plume." This picture / images supports a geologic source. Professional Geologists, please comment, since I am working on "intuition."

Here is the image:

Supported by: Jan 2, 2011 ... Arkansas Game and Fish Press Release: BEEBE, Ark.-- Friday night, ... About 2000 black birds fell from the sky off Windwood Drive.

If you notice the "probable source" is to the left of Windwood Drive in Beebe.

I am confident this is the source, and if it is so, then something major pushed gases with such force as to kill the birds as they roosted and throw them over the houses to the street. This is it folks!

I'm not seeing anything but trees dude..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Highergrounds

Doesn't the news report mention something about hail being present? This could be a good candidate for the blunt-force trauma reported as cause of avian death.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join