It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+77 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

www.todaysthv.com

NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- A weather radar screen doesn't just show the weather, apparently. The National Weather Service in North Little Rock examined a speck on the radar that showed up around the same time hundreds of birds fell out of the sky from alleged trauma on New Year's Eve.

Today's THV reporter Lauren Clark talked to Science and Operations Officer Chris Buonanno at the NWS who says that the speck on the picture is definitely not precipitation.

"There are some indications that we're picking up a non-precipitation target. It has some similarities to say, like a collection o
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Arkansas Weather Radar shows something at same time the 5000 birds die
I don't watch local new but my dad was watching KATV ch 11 Jan 6th (one of the main TV channels) and they showed the ''Weather radar'' that New Years night ,at the time the birds were falling out of the sky. Dad said it showed up with something right over the same area.Looked like spots in the exact same area on the radar.There WAS something showing up on radar.

www.todaysthv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
wow, finally something, good post S&F

Now let's check out the radars for the other places.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Great find thanks for posting.

From another write up -

They looked like newly developing thunderstorms, but they were not. Storms were well east of the Little Rock, Arkansas radar when the mysterious anomalies began to appear. Four times between 9pm, December 31st and 1am on January 1, these circular radar echoes popped up on NEXRAD Doppler radar, expanding outward and then fading away. All in about 15 to 20 minutes. What's more, each time, these anomalies developed in the exact same spot: over Beebe, Arkansas.
www.newsnet5.com...

S&F
edit on 8-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Great S&F

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
great post.. was it just me or did the weather guy seem nervous explaining all that info? anyway star for you.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I'm curious, would some kind of shockwave in the air show up on radar? That could potentially explain the odd injuries on the birds, but then it opens up the question of what caused the shockwave.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
wow what if it was a ufo the birds smashed into

i still bet it was harp, weird weather, birds flying low. or maybe it's nothing

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Highergrounds

If you watch the video link (video is in the link) be sure and watch the other one that aired also.
It shows a video of a live but sick black bird walking in circles from the same area in Beebe Arkansas.(must see this)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I just have this strong feeling that HAARP has something to do with it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Isn't it obvious that the birds would have external and internal injuries to their bodies because they, well, they fell out of the sky? I mean, that is obvious isn't it?
edit on 8-1-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
nevermind
edit on 8-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about the UFO.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Now that we know that perhaps the weather raders can pick up something, its time to see if other weather radars picked up anything, and if so, to reveal and not clamp up. The world has a right to know.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Nice post, thanks.

While all the other storms & rain clouds were moving rapidly the image in question just appeared grew in size but remained stationary until it just dissipated. Stranger yet, is the explanation from the meteorologist, who appears baffled for the moment.

+56 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
So I took a screen capture of the news video, and georeferenced it to line up with the county lines in Arkansas in my GIS software.

They say that "plume" on the radar was supposed to be birds, right? Well guess how big that flock of birds was?

9.4 miles across.

Keep in mind, this is just a snapshot of the video - the plume actually got larger, so it was at least 9.4 miles across.

So tell me, are we supposed to believe that there was a red-winged blackbird flock 10 miles across!!?? What kind of horse pucky are they trying to spoon feed us?

UPDATE: The center of the green spot from what appears to be the plume's origin is here: Google Maps 91.889w 35.046n

edit on 8-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: google maps

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I visit Intellicast occasionally as I am curious about scalar waves and they do show up on the images. Today's image is interesting.

global radar

I don't know how to pull up any past images to search. The major powers have had scalar technology for years, though the Russians were further along than the U.S. for some time. Research what this tech can supposedly do and you will see my interest in it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Could it be 'rays' from the sun breaking through our atmosphere because of fluctuations with our magnetic field ??

AKA - the Film, The Core.........

A little far fetched perhaps but then maybe not ?

regards

PDUK

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Looking at the google map of bird and fish deaths, it seems a pretty widespread, globally even.

Perhaps a few stationary satallites orbiting in space by the airforce (? country) releasing toxins and chemicals such as phosgene (induces suffocation) into the atmosphere, affecting our air and seas as Earth rotates? And continuing to do so?
edit on 8-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
That is evidence of weather manipulation.

HAARP as described on Wikipedia-

The most prominent instrument at the HAARP Station is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high power radio frequency transmitter facility operating in the high frequency (HF) band. The IRI is used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join