It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mystery of the Russian baby swinging video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Even a very small child should at least be opening and closing its mouth in response to this kind of swinging. The rubber doll does not ever change its expression. I will admit tho that in the very first few frames it looks like the right leg moved on its own. -- freaky.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Yeah if it's a fake it's a good one. I think it might be real but I don't know. But figure if she's been doing this the baby may be accustomed to it by now, so you wouldn't get the same reaction as with a baby that had never experienced this before.

And I'm 100% sure this following video is real, of a Russian swinging baby, you only see it for a few seconds near the beginning but it's not unlike the Yoga video:

Russian Baby Swinging Video

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If the child was older than 4 or 5 months then it would have enough strength in it's neck to deal with this.

I'm thinking this video is real now, just the fluid movement of the mother, or handler, looks like it is taking a lot of impact of the baby.

I would be way to scared to do this with my own kids. There must have been some damage done to a few kids. Unless they are taking them to people who know how to do this properly.

Think of a chiropractor, they do some crazy stuff too, if you watched a video it would look like they are hurting us as well.

Pred...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
the baby never moves on it own...FAKE

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I don't care if its fake or not - the practice is dangerous

They're not Sifu san yan ming they aren't been trained by 12th generation monks,
they're regular kids being abused by morons, sadists & gym junkies..

I recommend this biographical movie/documentary which follows the life of a Russian gymnast who is currently working in cirque du soleil - when he was a boy he endured some brutal training...eventually overcoming his past to succeed as an adult....It's great film.

White Palms 2006

-B.M
edit on 8/1/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join