It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt, Mayan's, Mason's, 2012 and YOU

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

There are stories of pigeons being flown hundreds of miles away from their homes

What does this or any of the other anecdotes have to do with anything. This is not a story. This is a well known fact. If you want to you can get homing pigeons and join the following:
American Racing Pigeon Union
edit on 13-2-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Like in Exodus 17... Did Moses’ father in law explain how to run a Mega Corporation/Massive Army with a simple suggestion on how Moses should delegate authority?

For anyone researching everything that littlebunny has presented, I believe he meant Exodus 18, not 17, I see no mention of Jethro in 17 only 18, and yes I can see how he could be explaining how to run a corporation or army.

Damn Fascinating littlebunny. Thanks for all the info.

peace

edit: oh, and sterologist, i saw you made a bunch of posts. i don't have the time to look at your nitpicking nonsense, much like you apparently don't have the time to look into any of this fascinating info. bye.
edit on 13-2-2011 by vermonster because: tossed him a bone

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I appreciate both, the OP and Stereo for the discussions that are going on. I particularly appreciate Sterio more for the fact that he brings more logic to the discussions that are on going. I also respect the fact that he/she addresses every question in great detail.

Bunny; if you please could, define everything you're sharing because this guessing game has become very confusing and annoying. Spill the details please. You did peak my interest for a little while until you made it into a giant confusing blur. Explain the significances please with every detail so it will be far less confusing. I am doing research and I have been studying much of what you're talking about before you created this thread. I'm just not seeing much of anything correlating with.. anything other than these numbers that we're all suppose to guess the meaning of..

The best I can make out of these number combination's are just random. You take most of these numbers out of context and mix and match them however you please it seems without addressing why.. Yes, most have been drawn out of the Bible, I get that., but you've taken numbers from all over the place in the Bible and randomly meshed them together. Some you have described but most others you have left without explanations. I like doing my own research but would rather you not leave any details out so I can cross reference everything you're trying to 'teach' us. It makes it more clear. It makes it less confusing. It makes your work more credible.

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

edit on 13-2-2011 by K8sarvesbarkooh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Hey vermonster,

Thanks for correcting my mistake... regarding your Mars question, could the red pyramid be the answer? Hmm, that would be weird... how would they know it was red?   Nah, that can't be it... also, I was thinking what if the second pyramid's measurements were pointing to a location... would it be ours or their layline?  Would it be local, regional, or a worldwide system/location?  Maybe another planets? No, if any of those were true our entire world history would have to be rewritten.   AND, what if the third pyramid's measurements was to the second.. say... 44e 5m 57s...  crazy talk I know... I'm Just thinking out loud...

Also, I've noticed talk of a comet crossing our plain just days before we reach that area in space...  I wonder, that dream I linked to, could it come true? Is there anything that can be done to stop or prevent such a horrible event?, Faith the size of a mustard seed can move a mountain... faith in what... God? Oh its easy to have faith in anything if your life is in danger... there are no atheists inside a submarine being depth charged, as the saying goes... Do other religions or ancient texts explain what kind of faith we should have? Does the old testament talk of mustard seeds, could they all be related somehow? I guess time will tell, I mean its not like we have anything to fear... let alone learn.... right?

--Charles Marcello

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
S N F fot the OP

Tks for your "hint"...as i'd have found this info regarding how to read bible...sort of

And when he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of them that had been slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 6:10 and they cried with a great voice, saying, How long, O Master, the holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 6:11 And there was given them to each one a white robe; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little time, until their fellow-servants also and their brethren, who should be killed even as they were, should have fulfilled their course.

And the fifth poured out his bowl upon the throne of the beast; and his kingdom was darkened; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, 16:11 and they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores; and they repented not of their works..

And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven fallen unto the earth: and there was given to him the key of the pit of the abyss. 9:2 And he opened the pit of the abyss; and there went up a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 9:3 And out of the smoke came forth locusts upon the earth; and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 9:4 And it was said unto them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree, but only such men as have not the seal of God on their foreheads. 9:5 And it was given them that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when it striketh a man. 9:6 And in those days men shall seek death, and shall in no wise find it; and they shall desire to die, and death fleeth from them. 9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared for war; and upon their heads as it were crowns like unto gold, and their faces were as men’s faces. 9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as teeth of lions. 9:9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots, of many horses rushing to war. 9:10 And they have tails like unto scorpions, and stings; and in their tails is their power to hurt men five months. 9:11 They have over them as king the angel of the abyss: his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek tongue he hath the name Apollyon. 9:12

The first Woe is past: behold, there come yet two Woes hereafter. 9:13

Continue reading over here: 2012

edit on 22-2-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by leeangqi

Very interesting website... have you thought of looking for ways to stop or prevent those predicted calamities? We know the Bible suggests if you do this and thus this will befall you and yours... however, does the opposite exist? As I read unfulfilled prophecy I see three possible outcomes, for three separate judgments. Within those three judgments are two directions that lead to our destruction, while I see one direction that leads to our societies survival. That may simply be wishful reading, because of certain passages within the old and new testaments... However some ancient texts makes me believe they are warning us about their mistakes, and screaming at us to learn. Yet I see no point in discussing a worthless cause if there are no good guys left directing our world. How will we know? If the next massive attack is stopped... if its not, or if it appears they tried... then I believe our world/cycle will end like all the others... if its stopped however, now there is reason for hope... but I must warn, if I'm reading prophecy correctly with every successful path, the fighting between the two sides will increase dramatically... Psalms 2 War prophecy, perhaps???

Having experienced my own prophetic visions I believe we have a choice, the only thing I'm not sure of is what will we all choose in the end. Just because we survive the one doesn't mean the threats are over.... take Y2K... nothing of any real significants happened, yet exactly 21 months and 11 days later our world was changed in an instant. Just food for thought.

--Charles Marcello
edit on 24-2-2011 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Alright littlebunny.

I've enjoyed researching the information you have provided throughout this thread.

I think it's time you spill the beans.

What exactly do you think this is all leading up to?
edit on 25-2-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Chamu was fascinated with astronomy and he followed in the footsteps of his ancestor Set. The sky was cataloged by Set and Chamu consulted those records in his day. Chamu's father, Sneferu, preserved his son alive within the confines of the Tebah. When the day of reckoning approached Chamu took note of the changes in the heavens. A few days before the cataclysm Chamu declared an alarming sight. After consulting the records of Set the sky did not match anything seen before. The stars were two drops of the clepsydra late in rising and setting. The position of the planet changed.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

Very interesting post lostinspace, I enjoyed it greatly... Those are the types of posts I enjoy reading... usually I like to read more information, because it gives a greater understanding of what’s being expressed... but in this case the shortness of this statement complements what’s already been expressed by myself… your statement is a wonderful addition and speaks volumes... well done!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Hello vermonster,

What I think this is all leading up to is very simple... I believe unless the world opens its eyes, we're all screwed!

Now does that mean I believe our cycle will end in 2012... My answer is an emphatic no. Do I believe our days are numbered? YES, YES I DO!!!

As I study history, ancient texts and ancient belief systems… which is a daily journey by the way… I see much wisdom, and I see much misery, suffering and several warnings. In our own time I see very little wisdom, and absolute misery and suffering, while over the last few years I see many ancient warnings happening in our time. Who among us would deny our time, our zeitgeist, is the worst humanity has ever seen? Never in all of recorded history has our world been this degenerate, this sadistic, this pathetically evil.

The blood is not caked onto the pages of our history, it flows within each of our veins. I’ve understood that simple truth for many years now, yet until recently I had no concept of how to save ourselves from ourselves. The End from the Beginning is exactly what I see in the first five books of the Bible/Torah. Its almost as if this world was told the end, and all the pages thereafter was attempting to explain the mistakes we could’ve saved ourselves from, yet we did not. While the rest of the Chapters in the old and new testaments I believe were created to try to get us back on course. I realize no one believes such a statement. So please allow me to attempt to prove what I’ve just said… with a simple picture.

The absolute arrogance of our time is obviously biblical. That picture tells a truth so frightening it should cause each of us great pause. It reminds me of a famous story regarding the Titanic. At its (the Titanic’s) christening the creator was quoted as saying… “this ship is so wonderfully built, not even God himself could sink her.” In the movie its said upon the ship, but the real story of the Titanic is sad as hell. Yet it appears it could very well be a microcosm of our current arrogance. Because everything within our society is so poorly built, whether physically or spiritual… the height of our arrogance is complete, or stated another way, the time of the gentiles is complete, we have achieved absolute wickedness… our evil is so wonderfully wicked, how could the universe not send death in our direction? Predictions from the bible and ancient texts are coming true, only a purposeful fool could suggest otherwise. The heavens opened up like a scroll in 2009. And now in 2011 the days have grown shorter. Wars and rumors of war are everywhere, while the middle east is hell bent on making Ezekiel and Isaiah happen within the next several months at the earliest, or sometime within the next three years and right on schedule according to some interpretations. But its not only biblical prophecies that are coming true… American prophecies are happening as well, and they’re happening at an alarming rate. It’s not just the Hopi, Cherokee, Aztec and Mayan prophecies that are being recorded everywhere… there is also many more personal prophecies, that if you listen, you cannot help but be completely amazed… Yet, even with all of this happening all around us, I still truly believe we can stop it all. If we simply open our eyes… Yet I think that old adage… destroy it in order to save it… is humanities only hope if we don’t turn from our wickedness.

If there are any good guys left in the upper echelons… where decisions are made… and the dream I had is stopped, then I will explain everything I understand as truth. If that horrible dream I had becomes a reality, then everyone needs to get right with their families… because if 19 non American men can destroy our Constitution for our supposed safety (sic)… just imagine what kind of Nazi/Stalinist style country America will become if our leaders allow this nation to lose an entire city. Oh they know all about it, I’ve made sure of that… and now you know they know… the only thing we don’t know is if they will do anything about it. My dreams are truly the only things I fear in the short term. That doesn’t mean what I dreamt is our only truth, it simply means it’s the only thing I see coming and I don’t like it one damn bit. However I believe I've already given everyone enough information, that if they open their eyes they will not only understand how to help change this world, but also, project themselves in case no more good guys exist.

I hope you continue the journey vermonster!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

Hello disfugured,

I'm sorry you see this as a guessing game, that is not my intent. my intent is to help people find the truth on their own. Nothing is learned if its just handed to you, nor do people value things they did not earn. Some of the information I've shared within this thread is extremely dangerous, and if people aren't smart enough to understand it on their own, then I sure hell aint dumb enough to tell them. However, the vast majority of this thread is to help people open their eyes to more truth then what TPTB want them to believe.

If people look into that empty box as I've suggested before, and then allow their minds to comprehend you are pretending to be a god looking back down upon all of creation, if you then realize someone in that universe you exist looking inside a box... then that means eventually your mind will fully grasp the concept of... a house (planet) divided cannot stand... That is what I believe ancient texts are screaming at us, while at the same time explaining how we can save ourselves from ourselves. If you read/watch the sources I've suggested... all the information I've provided within this thread will be self evident.

I hope you start this journey, not just because it will help you understand what I've revealed, yet more important, it will give you insight you may currently not enjoy.

For those who want to see deeper into our true reality, after your mind understands the empty box experiment... try this other simple visual experiment.

**Grab a chair, then find a wall in your house that is bare. Put the chair four feet or so from the wall. This exercise works better with a white wall, it allows your eyes to focus faster and better, but its not needed. Sit in the chair and stare at the wall for a few seconds. Then look towards the end of your nose and find a little section of space that is right in front of you. Now look for a larger piece of space that is right in front that, and so on and so forth until you reach the wall. When you reach the wall look for and see all the little pieces of space that exists between you and the wall.
Before you begin this is important. Narrow your focus to start with, I mean really narrow it and focus on a little aspect of space or it won't work for you. If you try to understand all the space between you and the wall in its entirety you will not see anything and this will be a complete waste of your time. However, it you start with a small narrow focus, no bigger then a three dimensional centimeter of space and move out one centimeter of space at a time you will see the most exciting thing that has been in front of you your whole life. Once you comprehend that narrow band of space, then and only then allow your eyes and mind to move just a little further out. Just a little, and continue onward/outward until you finally reach the wall. This should take about half hour or so. In two hours or less, you will be able to see all the space between you and that wall in neat little centimeter style blotches. From that moment on you are ready to move from that seat and go outside and see our reality for what it truly is. When you finally see our Universe/our true three-dimensional reality, from that point on, your perception of world will change for you. Looking through telescopes is even more exciting. Heck just standing outside day and night changes your perspective on everything. I must warn you however doing this is tough, Extremely tough, you will have to really focus every time. But when you finally get it, boy is it worth it.
*The End*

Whether you do either of those mental experiments is completely up to you... I realize there are many who will demand there is nothing to be learned by either... however, the only way you'll know is if you do them yourself.

For those who decide you want to know...

Enjoy The Ride...

--Charles Marcello
edit on 28-2-2011 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Thanks for the compliment littlebunny. I was going for a mysterious passage that needed the reader to dig deep to get an understanding of what was being said. Your thread is structured in a similar way so the reader ponders on the bigger picture. Good job with your presentation.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
Chamu was fascinated with astronomy and he followed in the footsteps of his ancestor Set. The sky was cataloged by Set and Chamu consulted those records in his day. Chamu's father, Sneferu, preserved his son alive within the confines of the Tebah. When the day of reckoning approached Chamu took note of the changes in the heavens. A few days before the cataclysm Chamu declared an alarming sight. After consulting the records of Set the sky did not match anything seen before. The stars were two drops of the clepsydra late in rising and setting. The position of the planet changed.

Here are some passages taken from the Book of Enoch. The sacred-texts online version has the R.H. Charles 1917 edition. I personaly have the Richard Laurence edition which was published back in 1883. Here's a comparison of a few interesting texts.

Chapter LXVII (R.H. Charles edition 1917)

11. And those same waters will undergo a change in those days; for when those angels are punished in these waters, these water-springs shall change their temperature, and when the angels ascend, this water of the springs shall change and become cold.

www.sacred-texts.com...

Chapter LXVI (Richard Laurence 1883)

14. And when the angels shall ascend, the water of the springs shall again undergo a change and be frozen.

How did a person from the hot middle east know part of the world will be frozen from this deluge?

Chapter LXV (R.H. Charles 1917)

1. And in those days Noah saw the earth that it had sunk down and its destruction was nigh.

www.sacred-texts.com...

Chapter LXIV (Richard Laurence 1883)

1. In those days Noah saw that the earth became inclined and that the destruction approached.

How did a middle eastern person know the planet was going to tilt from the deluge event?

It looks like someone removed the controversial words from the 1917 edtion. If you like this subject go and read the following thread.
The Book of Enoch on Extraterrestrials

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

Hey Lostinspace,

Very interesting post… and the link you provided was entertaining as well. Reading religious and scientific beliefs from over one hundred years ago is something I do all the time. I’ve even read treaties from over five hundred years ago regarding what they believed equaled our reality. It amazes me the more things change the more they stay the same, and the same players are always in the same places. Very interesting.

Your post has inspired me to post a vision I had while driving down the road a few months back. I don’t know why it happened, and I’m not sure what it all means, but I’m sure there are many of you who will recognize this vision.

Minding my own business listening to music as I drove north on Interstate 5, not thinking of anything that I can remember, the next thing I know everything turns white… then I see in front of me what can only be described as a massive man. He is sitting in a comfortable unimposing looking chair on a three stepped pedestal. He’s a good looking older gentleman with a light tan and white hair and a white beard. I turned to look in front of him and I see beautiful people everywhere, everyone seems to be in great spirits as they all seem to be talking, enjoying the company they keep. Everyone is wearing what can only be described as light; blue, pinks, greens, oranges, purplish looking colors while their outfits looked not unlike togas. The scene I would describe as happy and content… everyone seemed to be unafraid, unaware of what was about to happen. I then heard a thought… a thought I can’t remember completely… it was something like, “you know I could…” and then the next thing I know that massive looking white haired man declares in front of everyone, “please forgive me,” as he falls to his knees then lays prostate with his hands stretched out in front of his head. As I look around in a panic, I notice everything has stopped. No one is talking, no one is moving, everyone is standing still. I look back at the white haired man, I look back out towards a sea of people not moving. I notice there is nothing and no one behind the old man. I look back towards the people, and when I looked back towards the old man I now see what can only be described as beautiful. He is young, deeply tanned, black hair, brown eyes and a muscular body. It was as if he came from nowhere. Just moments before there was nothing and no one behind the white haired man, and then a moment later here is this beautiful looking young man. I watch as the young man walks towards the old, I hear him say… “get up, … what is wrong with you get up.” I watched the young grab the old man’s arm and begin to pull with all his might. That massive arm wouldn’t so much as budge. I looked toward the sea and you can tell panic has finally reached the masses. The young man releases the arm and turns away, takes a few steps and then declares… “this is what you follow, this is who you worship. Someone who will ask you for forgiveness, what kind of weakness is this.” I was transfixed on the young man, he raged for several more seconds, what else he said I do not remember…. And as I turned towards the sea of men and women, I noticed it was on fire. Dark black smoke could be seen way off in the distance, fighting could be seen closer still. Yet in the mists of all that chaos I noticed people walking calmly through it. I watched as they began to sit quietly in front of the old man laying prostate before all of creation. I raised my eyes and the black smoke and fire was close enough to feel. I couldn’t believe how quickly everything changed. It made no sense… as I turned back towards the old man I watched as he slowly raised his head and then sat upon the back of his legs. I heard him say again… “please forgive me. If I, yes if even I can have a sinful thought then how can I judge another.” I was shocked by this statement, and honestly I don’t know why, but I felt extremely sad… I turned back towards the mayhem and everything has stopped yet again… I heard a voice say a name, a name I do not remember. Yet when I turned towards the voice I saw the old man sitting upon his throne. When I first saw him he was simply a powerful looking old man sitting in a comfortable chair, now he looks like a King sitting upon his throne, and there stood that young man fully dressed in gold armor. I could see the young arguing with the old but I could not hear what they said… until I finally heard… “you shall leave this place until you grow into your knowledge and learn wisdom.“ And I saw the young man declare, “I leave here for I will not follow a coward, a weak minded fool.” I watched as the older man with what can only be described as love in his eyes declare, “Enough! You shall go, and all who believe as you shall go with you as well. I have spoken and it is so. Go.” And with that, I blinked and I was back in my vehicle.

I have never experienced anything like that before. The entire experience could’ve only lasted a second or two in the physical, yet it seemed as if I just watched an epic saga that lasted a very long time. I remember very clearly after it was all over going… what the f… as I searched for a long deep breath. I can only describe that experience as intense. Yet I don’t understand it. Oh after it was all over I understood quickly what that vision mimicked. What I don’t understand is why I had it at all. Almost three months later and I still don’t fully grasp the reason, nor have I accepted it. I know it happened, I guess I’m just holding onto tight. Or perhaps its easy to dismiss such a thing as my mind struggles to catalog all that I’ve learned over these last few years. Perhaps its just my mind trying to find an answer that will make sense here in the physical. From those thoughts I realize I too suffer from blindness, from conceited concepts that I cannot shake… I hear that sentence play in my mind all the time, “if I, yes even if I”, as I wonder how humanity can be so blind. How we can be so close minded to our true reality. Am I grasping at straws as I try to find a purpose for all this madness, did my mind give me a vision to make it all simple? I struggle with those thoughts every single day… Yet I do not stop, I keep going deeper down the hole. I promised no matter where it leads I will go, all I demand is the truth, this is my life damn it and all I demand is the truth. Yet the more truth I learn the more I realize how much we’ve been lied to. Within this thread I have given so much, and it amuses me how little people see. The dye is caste, only the time is uncertain. Yet here in the near future I know with complete clarity all will be revealed. What that means exactly is still a mystery to me, yet that thought is also running within my mind. I hear it all the time in my dreams, its as if I’m fighting with the devil in my dreams. An on going argument within myself and I’m not sure who’s winning. Is it simply my holding on to tight, or it is simply me demanding answers to things I cannot comprehend? Is there something coming, or is it already here? I don’t know. So I keep moving forward, only pausing for a short moment to look behind me, and then just like that I’m off again.

Did the gods come down and teach man knowledge? If so, for whose benefit? Was it done so we would be smart enough to praise our creation, yet not wise enough to condemn our creator? That is a thought that fights within me as well. As a young man whenever religion was brought up in conversation, I would state… when I die I will demand an apology for all of humanity… This is all God’s fault. If he is the creator of all, then he is responsible for it all… its his fault for making wisdom follow knowledge, for making knowledge and wisdom so vastly different. I demand an apology… As an adult I now struggle with the concept, is it truly his fault? As I look around our own sea of humanity I see laziness everywhere. Very few look beyond the words, very few look beyond their own prejudices… very few look beyond the small picture. I, yes even I suffer from the same. The more I see of the big picture, the smaller I realize it becomes. What a fool I am, what fools we all are… what a lie it all is, while the truth is right there. Right in front of our eyes, the truth flows through our veins, yet we cannot fully grasp it. With all we have, the question I keep asking myself now is… “with all we have, what all have we lost?” My answer is very complex, yet simple to state… Our world is running in two directions at exactly the same time… one towards the old and one towards the new. Each denying the other, while both needs both. For whose benefit did we receive this gift we call life, that we refer to as consciousness? For whose benefit??? Ours??? Until that answer is certain I guess I will keep looking. I know what the truth is, the truth is… from one many, from many one… We are all connected in this reality… every tear effects us all, in time we all feel it. While laughing is instantly contagious… from that simple truth I’ve also realized… the dichotomy of laughing until we cry is worth the journey.

--Charles Marcello
edit on 5-3-2011 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Littlebunny, I always enjoy reading your posts. Have you had any other experiences or "visions" that you have yet to disclose?

I am always excited when I awaken from a vivid dream and am able to recall all or even most of it. I have never had a daytime vision, however, I wish I would.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

Hello Makinit66,

Yes I’ve experience day visions before, nothing like what is mentioned above, and not in a very long time. One of my very first memories I’ve already talked about here on ATS. If you go to that link you can read all about it. I mentioned it here on ATS with the hope someone would be able to direct me to a book I’ve been searching for almost fifteen years or so now. Apparently a Princess one thousand years ago talked with the exact same demon I did, and I really want to know her story… because when that TV show showed the rendition that Princess had an artist depict, it was the exact same demon I saw as a very young child. Now in that show it said the Princess had a dream, yet I wonder. I mean back in the eleventh century if you talked with a demon, Princess or not, you was getting burnt. Personally I think its cruel to make a person live with that memory their entire lives…. I never asked for any of my visions. I don’t meditate, I don’t chant or do some kind of ritual dance, I simply go to sleep and from time to time I have dreams I remember… and lately and in my distant past… I simply drive or watch TV and the damn things happen. The visions I used to have when I was kid is partly responsible for this thread, partly responsible for me starting this journey, and partly responsible for any future plans. Of course that doesn’t mean anything unless the universe/God makes certain things happen. That aside, here are those visions.

I don’t remember at what age they started, however I do remember I was very young, and I remember they were always the same, until the last few times it happened. It always started at night, and always when I was watching TV, and it would always start with a feeling… the best way for me to describe to you what that feeling felt like is to have you try to roll your eyes in back of your head. That simple feeling you get as your eyes drop back down, is as close as I can get to explaining how it started. The next thing I’d know in my minds eye I was in a maze. It was a maze of three dimensional Spheres, Cubes and four sided Pyramids. The floor was either bright white or sometimes clear, and behind the clear floors were stars or perhaps the universe. The Cubes, Spheres and Pyramids were of different sizes and heights, some were small enough to kick, others were as tall as skyscrapers, and each of them were potential killers. I never knew when one would fall and try to squish me. Sometimes it was the third, the tenth, the twentieth, the seventh, I just never knew. When I would see one fall I would have to run, and sometimes I would have to catch it and twist it off to the side in order to escape. And then finally when my reaction was to slow and I was about to get squished… I would roll back into reality and it would be over.
Now these visions didn’t happen every day, or once a week or even once a month, they happened whenever the hell they wanted to… I would say four of five times a year, sometimes more, never less. The last few times I had those visions I was somewhere between eleven and thirteen, and I always saw myself dragging a cross as I tried to evade those three dimensional objects. It was a type of a crucifixion cross. Before I continue let me make this absolutely clear… I do not believe, nor have I ever believed I am some kind of Messiah… just typing that out loud makes me laugh… If I were to classify myself as anything it would be nothing more then a simple servant of God, just like everyone else. What I believe that cross symbolized (in hindsight) was in the future my formula will be my cross to bare, an internal struggle, or perhaps an emotional burden this formula will some day bring. Or perhaps it was explaining I would discover the true message of the Christ like figure that traveled the world…

As with all things there is both good and bad that can come from anything. Depending on whether or not forces within my government stop or allow the next major attack on the United States to happen, that will determine how I’ll explain my formula and all I’ve learned to the world… in complete easy to follow detail by the way. The good news is, most are either purposely or divinely blinded to the significance of my formula. But I know that will not hold out for much longer. I could impress you with who is using it, but that would be me trying to sell you something, and that is not my goal. My goal is to have people open their eyes on their own.
The reason I believe I stopped having those visions is simple. As sad as this is… when I was kid a commercial airline crashed in Los Angeles County, I don’t remember the city… for some reason I’m thinking Inglewood but that could be wrong. Anyways… at that time we only had four TV stations and ON TV. I believe my mom was watching her soaps when the News interrupted the show to tell us a plane had just crashed. As the news reporter starting explaining what they knew at that moment I had a vision of being inside the plane. It was creepy… I saw a red haired woman of about thirty, a black man with short hair in a bluish grey business suit… I saw old and young people alike each of them terrified. I saw inside the plane, I saw the plane smashing into the ground and the fire that swept over everyone inside. When the fire rushed towards me I came back… and went, “Wow, hey mom I just had a vision of being inside that plane, what does that mean…” she said, “it means you have an active imagination.” I thought about that for a second, it made perfect sense and until recently I haven’t had a day vision since. Well, almost… When I was eighteen or nineteen as I sat at a light in Grants Pass Oregon, I saw a wave of water coming over the Galice Mountains. I remember saying what the f… blinked, looked back and there was nothing but blue sky and green trees way off in the distance. Outside of those visions mentioned above, I haven’t had any day visions until I had the one I talked about in the post just above your post. I’ve had many dreams of possible future events, I‘ve already provided links to some of those dreams I‘ve talked about here on ATS… and perhaps later I’ll talk about some of the other dreams I‘ve had.

--Charles Marcello

edit on 13-3-2011 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Regarding dreams… I’ve had many of them. Many have come true, some have not. The next attack on America is the only dream I’ve had that actually said the name. All the other dreams I’ve had about future events that have happened were just glimpses, while the two I’m terrified of were very detailed. Each of those dreams I’ve already given links to within this thread.

I did have a really cool dream that I’m sure cannot be true because of how detailed it was… Here is that dream.

I’m in a train, sitting in a seat next to the aisle, in the fourth row from the front on the right side of the train… this train has no windows, but there is a movie playing on a TV inside the seat in front of me. The train is full of people. I can hear people whispering to each other, when finally I hear a lady say, “does anyone know where they're taking us.” A man in his late thirties early forties wearing a black t-shirt sitting in the front of the train stands up and says, “they’re taking us to a FEMA Camp.” People started asking what is that, and he began to explain what he thought they were… I listened and could tell people were becoming afraid, when someone from behind me screamed out… “screw that, lets rush them when they open the door.”
I had had enough. I stood up and said, “everyone calm down, sir please sit down. Sir please… Everyone are you as comfortable as I am? I mean seriously, if they were taking us to our death, or to some prison, do you really think they would care about our comfort level? I’ve seen pictures and watched the videos of people being taken to camps like the ones you just explained… Our situation doesn’t mimic those pictures at all, except that we’re on a train. So everyone just relax, okay… lets just calm down. Besides I aint going out like that. If people start being rude on the ass end of this trip, go the opposite direction I go because I plan on taking out as many of them as possible.” I said that last sentence with a tone and a body language that made everyone inside that box laugh. I sat back down and the next thing I know people are gathering around me asking questions. I don’t remember what all we talked about but I do remember saying, “we’re probably being taken to an underground base because something bad is about to happen to our planet.” And everyone wanted to know what I thought that would be.

When the train stopped the doors opened and you can see military personal everywhere, and each of them are wearing blue uniforms or blue jumpsuits. A young man around twenty something comes into our train and asks everyone to unload from the train first row first, then the second, etc until empty. We all gather in a semi-circle outside the train and no one is being treated badly. A young girl around eighteen stopped a man in a blue jumpsuit and asked him where we were… the young man said, “you’re new home, they’ll explain everything once the train is completely empty.” Funny thing is, when our little group heard that, everyone turned to look at me. The next thing we all hear is, “hello everyone, welcome to Living center … (I don’t remember the name), please gather along the yellow line painted on the floor. When everyone is lined up an officer will direct you to your housing. As we were all moving to the yellow line an officer bellowed, “Mr. & Mrs. Charles Marcello”, I said yes… He asked my wife and I to stand over to the side. We did as instructed… Next thing we know we are signing in at another door… the door opens and my wife and I, and a young Lieutenant started going down in an elevator. On the trip down I ask him where we are going and he explained we were selected to live in another area. When the elevator doors opened he directed my wife and I to the right, and we walked for a couple of minutes. Not much was said, my wife and I spent most of the trip looking at everything. The entire place was covered in stainless steal, and the ceilings were painted like light blue skies, and some clouds that looked as if they were way off in the distance. There were also a couple of grassy looking Park areas with some trees. Just before we reached our room the Lieutenant explained he would be back for me in an hour and that should give us enough time to get settled and to start watching the videos on Channel whatever… When we got to the door it slid open like you see in sci-fi movies. The officer excused himself and said he would be back in hour. With that he left, and my wife and I looked at each other and laughed. She walked right through the living room which had two comfortable looking chairs to the left side of the door and a little love seat looking thing against the wall near the kitchen. The kitchen was straight ahead and on the other side of it was the bedroom. The bedroom had a queen size bed placed in the middle of the room, with just enough room to shimmy along the sides. There were drawers in the wall, and two mirrored closets. The kitchen had a microwave looking thing and a small refrigerator, with five or six drawers and a very small pantry. On the right side of the kitchen where a wall should’ve been was a sliding glass door. There was an extra ten by twenty feet or so patio area. With a strange looking water gutter thingy on the floor. We would find out later as we watched the videos that was to wash dog droppings into. My wife started to put what little things we were able to take with us on the train, and I went right for the TV. When I turned the TV on it read turn to channel, something like 101… it also said no other channels would work until we watched the videos So I did just that. The first video said the rest of our items will be delivered over the next 48 hours. It then went on to say we would all eat in a community area to help foster better relations and create life long friendships. Another video explained why everything was built using stainless steel, and still another explained simple rules of conduct. Then just before the lieutenant showed up, the second to last video explained our safety procedures. When we heard the alarm ring three times we had exactly five minutes to get back to our homes, or find an emergency bed. The video went on to explain the beds were made of a tempurpedic type of material, and that oxygen masks would need to be used. Because… they were going to increase the pressure inside each Living Center to help fight the pressure that would be exerted unto our living centers when IT began. (No I don’t remember what IT was.) The pressure inside would increase with the amount of pressure being exerted from the outside. It explained just before the door bell rang, our living center could increase to 50 times normal gravity, and that if that happened we would all black out and oxygen would be pumped into our bodies. It explained that is why our sleeping beds were chosen… Air beds would have allowed for greater pressures, but it would’ve stopped all oxygen from reaching the parts of our bodies being pressed against the plastic material, while the current mattresses allowed for continuous and normal blood flow and oxygenation.

When the officer rang the door bell it sacred the crap out of my wife and I… it was a weird obnoxious buzzing sound. The officer had to tell me how to open the door. It was a little greenish looking button you had to push, and the red button locked it down. Later when I asked him why he didn’t just use his security key, he explained it was not allowed once the unit was occupied. Unless a crime or life threatening event was taking place. I remember asking him about the ceiling. And he said that is why parts of Las Vegas were created the way they were. To see if people could walk within extremely low ceilings, and sit in cramped places without feeling claustrophobic. After five years of study the sky painted in some areas and computerized in others, that they were chosen because they made the majority of people feel comfortable. As we walked he handed me my own security card. And explained some other things to me that I don’t remember. He led me to an office looking area, opened the door, there was a round table with twelve other people sitting around it, I being the last to enter. My name could be seen clearly on the place card two seats away from the bottom top of the table. The officer left… and all thirteen of us stayed quiet for several minutes before I said… “Hi, my name is Charles and I was picked up in Oregon, were are you from…” And from that simple introduction we all started talking.
The rest of that part of the dream is boring. So I’m going to fast forward a little bit.

I have no idea how many days have passed, or months… All I know is I’m walking next to an eating center with a larger park area… the next thing I know the alarm sounds and a voice said this is not a drill. I knew I would not make it home so I had to find an emergency bed. The emergency beds were activated and opened by your house card. Once you slid your card into the slot the bed slowly came out from a rotunda in a Park area next to the walkabout. Because I was in a larger area then my home, I had to place a blanket of some kind over my entire body… I don’t know exactly why, and the oxygen mask was different as well. Several minutes later the lights started to blink and the place started to shake… the next thing I knew I woke up and the place was a complete mess. I could hear people screaming, crying, and wailing… I did all I could to help people. It was terrifying… People were dead everywhere, and we couldn’t contact or reach living areas above or below us. I remember looking around and thinking of that verse in Revelations… they will seek death but cannot find it… The next thing I know we made it to the surface somehow…. And then just like that I awoke. It was an intense dream and I can still see it playing in my minds eye as I write this.

Personally I believe it was simply a dream and nothing more. I personally believe it was simply my mind trying to organize all I’ve listened to, read, and/or watched. I’ve had other detailed dreams of my own life that came true, but nothing like that one. Not to mention, if that dream is even remotely true, it all has to happen real soon, I mean within the next couple of years real soon, soon… It was a spooky dream, and my wife doesn’t believe in it either… That active imagination statement always comes back to keep me grounded when it comes to any of my dream/visions… regardless of whether I believe it’s a personal vision of my life, or a world changing event... I don’t allow myself to consider them real until it actually happens… Oh I’ll talk about them, but that doesn’t mean I accept them as real. WELL… The only exception is the attack on the United States and the Asteroid or Meteor I see coming sometime in the future. The attack has to happen first, and then comes the meteor/comet. Once again all of that can be read in my other threads.

There are other dreams I could mention but this is long enough. If anyone else has had similar dreams, or maybe a dream of standing next to a lake in a wilderness looking area with people all around them, and then something violent happens? Or perhaps you see something floating in the sky??? Or maybe you had a dream of planes and helicopters all heading in one direction and then something starts happening to them??? I would be real interested in reading about those types of dreams..

I realize my last three posts seems as if I’m purposely sabotaging this thread… in truth, its all being done to help set up the next level of discussion…however interaction is required so I believe this is all for not.\

--Charles Marcello

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

My Pyramids of Giza December 3, 2012 discovery can be SEEN online.

First I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude towards the wonderful people at World-Mysteries.Com… As many of you are aware, I’ve been waiting for one person to show they are willing to walk into this discovery on there own. I will lead you to the door, allow you to choose between the red or blue pill… then the rest is completely up to you. The staff at World-Mysteries.Com have proven they are willing to walk this journey and to bring the truth of our real history to its readers and to the world. World-Mysteries.Com is responsible for every picture you will find within my blog on their site. They are the first to show the world through physical pictures this exciting discovery. It has been an extreme pleasure to communicate my discovery to the professional people within World-Mysteries.Com, so they can help give this wonderful gift to the world.

It is my wish, when the whole world learns of this discovery, to dedicate it… to the entire Nation and all the people of Egypt. With all the strife that nation has had to endure over the last few months, it is my sincere hope a 27 thousand year in the making discovery will be powerful enough to heal the wounds and bring the people of that proud nation together once again. I am asking for your help to send those pictures to anyone and everyone you know of Egyptian decent. Together we can help heal an entire nation, so the whole world can celebrate this extremely rare event. Please go to this link: 2012 and the Pyramids of Giza, to witness an event that hasn’t been seen in over 27 thousand years, that the staff at World-Mysteries.Com created to help make this exciting discovery come alive.

Again, thank you World-Mysteries.Com… As with every discovery of mine, I give it all away freely while asking for nothing in return, except one thing. For someone to show they are willing to walk the path towards the truth. World-Mysteries.Com in on that path, and that is where you will find the rest of the information I’ve uncovered regarding the truth of our world history and this exciting discovery.

Enjoy The Ride…

--Charles Marcello
edit on 28-4-2011 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny

There are other dreams I could mention but this is long enough. If anyone else has had similar dreams, or maybe a dream of standing next to a lake in a wilderness looking area with people all around them, and then something violent happens? Or perhaps you see something floating in the sky??? Or maybe you had a dream of planes and helicopters all heading in one direction and then something starts happening to them??? I would be real interested in reading about those types of dreams..

Hi Littlebunny. I'm new here, but found your thread and was completely fascinated with it! I too have had very vivid dreams since I was very young. I always thought of them as "nightmares". I never really gave it much thought beyond that until I found ATS.

Recently, I have learned so much about things that I thought were only my imagination and couldn't possibly exist. However, since finding ATS I have discovered that I am not alone. That my "dreams" could have further meaning.

I will tell you about my most current vivid dream:
I am with my family (husband and three children) out in a forest of somekind, but it appears more tropical. We come across an old house that is falling apart. There is an upstairs, but no way to get there as the stair case has rotted and collapsed some time ago, which is apparent by the smell and appearance of the house. Yet we go inside. I have the feeling we are trying to escape something but am not sure what.
The weird thing is..I have had this dream three times, and in each dream, an "improvement" has been made on the home..such as new carpeting and stairs in the second dream, and toys and new paint on the wall in the third dream. I can't recall many other details because I didn't write them down and it has been a few months...but I recall looking out the window in the third dream, and seeing tons of people running by. they are on a beach. Now remember how I said I was in a forest? Well, the forest part is in the back yard, but there is a beach with sand, and a fence in the front yard. This dream sounds completely off topic now that I see it in writing, but there was a feeling as though there was another presence in the house with me, and the people running outside were running from something. You seem pretty intelligent and in tune with this stuff, I am still a beginner. I would love any insight you could give me. I want to protect my children and have had a feeling something is coming, and it's going to take everything I have in me to protect them. I also know, my husband will not be supportive, and at some point, I will have to choose the safety of my children over him.

Why do I fee these things? I'm probably just very "imaginative", but I have an open mind and would really appreciate a second opinion or thoughts on this.
Thanks

"do as thy will, but let it harm none."
Blessed be

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join