It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt, Mayan's, Mason's, 2012 and YOU

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I've just read the entire thread with great interest!

littlebunny, it's a very intriguing study you have going there. I think we would share a lot of the same ideas. I too would like to believe I have some semblance to what is really going on in the world. I'm particularly lookng forward to seeing the closing ceremony of the olympics

I've never examined the numeroligy in that amount of detail before (only a little pyramidial numeroligy) so I'm gonna spend the next couple of days going over your points and seeing if they match up with my own findings.

I also agree with your decision to 'drip feed' the information you've uncovered. "The full extent of the truth can only be discovered by one's own personal quest".

Being told the answer is no fun

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I will in fact be around this weekend to answer questions and respond to statements made.

Regarding the riddle, one only needs to know what is written to of happened in circa 700 bc to solve that equation. Or, use the total of pyramids at giza and how it relates to our calendar. I'm truly not attempting to be clever, more so then I'm attempting to make sure at least one of you understands the sequence. It's important that you know rather then just being told. The answer is very interesting, regardless if some want you to dismiss this as nothing.

I'm not to blame for science saying the world is 4.58 billion years old... nor am I to blame for the bible and the mathematics of the creation story matching what science demands we should all believe. I'm not responsible for creating our calendar and all the numerology "coincidence" found within that calendar and Dec 3, 12 and 21 of 2012, do you really believe that we're living in the 21 century is another coincidence... nor did I have anything to do with the building of the pyramids of giza, and how our calendar was created to coincide with there and the mayans math/myths. All I've done is find a secret that was hidden in plain sight. While at the same time solving the mystery of why the pyramids of giza where created to honor and/or possibly warn us about. I want you to know this is real, and the quickest way to make sure is having at least one of you solve a very simple equation. Nay sayers abound all over this site, some of them down right rude... not to mention everyone who has revealed parts of the hidden secrets of 2012 just happen to die. All men die yes, just some sooner then others... so its important to me that I know one if you understands the sequence.

As far as the Masons go, much of what you need to understand has already been revealed... the lies you've been forced to believe is whats coming next... I would urge all religious text believers who don't want to hear the truth that you go no further. Jews, Christians, Islamics, Hindus, Buddhist, etc... if you believe your texts are the unmitigated word of God, please don't go any further... I will be using the first 5 books of the bible to open peoples eyes to all the lies contained there-in... while bringing forth the truth hidden within plain sight...

example: I'm sure everyone has heard prostitution is the oldest profession in the world... well according to what the Bible/Torah says, that is a lie... the oldest profession next to lying about who God is... is being a pimp... and that's exactly how religious institutions have been treating the world ever since they realized they could lie about God and nothing would happen. I realize you probably think I'm the one whose lying right?

Genesis Chapter 12

12 Therefore it shall come to pass , when the
Egyptians shall see thee , that they shall say, This
is his wife: and they will kill me , but they will
save thee alive.
13 Say , I pray thee , thou art my sister: that it
may be well with me for thy sake ; and my soul
shall live because of thee .
14 And it came to pass , that, when Abram was
come into Egypt, the Egyptians beheld the
woman that she was very fair .
15 The princes also of Pharaoh saw her , and
commended her before Pharaoh : and the
woman was taken into Pharaoh's house.
16 And he entreated Abram well for her sake :
and he had sheep , and oxen , and he asses, and
menservants, and maidservants, and she asses,
and camels .
17 And the LORD plagued Pharaoh and his
house with great plagues because of Sarai
Abram 's wife.
18 And Pharaoh called Abram and said , What is
this that thou hast done unto me? why didst
thou not tell me that she was thy wife?
19 Why saidst thou , She is my sister? so I
might have taken her to me to wife: now
therefore behold thy wife , take her , and go thy
way.
20 And Pharaoh commanded his men
concerning him : and they sent him away , and
his wife, and all that he had.

Definition to the word pimp

It's only going to get worse, because according to the bible, god knows nothing and demands we lie, steal, murder, while god purposly causes mass suffering and death on others just to show his greatness? What nonsense... but that IS what the bible says... does revealing these truths have anything to do with 2012 and biblical prophecy? If I survive until I reveal all I've learned/been shown.... I guess we're all about to find out.

--Charles Marcello

edit on 4-2-2011 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

I've been following your thread. I am very interested, I've read so much lately my head is full of various information/misinformation. I want, no I NEED to know. I am frustrated however. I have a medical condition that makes me physically exhausted all the time...even from mental stimulation. I truly want to "discover" it for myself. I do not have the energy. I hate that I have become this person.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
In the following post I claim that the latest batch of computations were meaningless hogwash. The computations are done with meaningless abandon. There is no rhyme or reason to them other than to make a long list of nothingness. It still adds up to nothing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see no one disputing my contention that the list of computations and comparisons made in this thread are meaningless. Why is that?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Stereologist....why is it that you are afraid of letting people "grow"? I'm sure it'snot because you think you're doing good by trying to dissuade those who, God forbid, might want to form an opinion for themselves, given all the facts.

Back Off!

Oh, to answer your question....Did it ever cross your mind that maybe you're just being IGNORED?
edit on 10/12/2009 by makinit66 because: answered OP's question

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

nd that’s just the beginning, because there is even more mathematical science that exists everywhere within ancient stories.

Take this claim in particular. The ancients did not know that light had a speed. The ancients had geocentric universes so to claim that their stories in any way tells us "The speed at which the earth traverses the Sun" is absurd.

These sorts of claims are typical numerology gibberish.

As an aside notice that the claim of "exactly" has become 2 different numbers.

You know I realize the point of these threads are to offer opinions in an orderly fashion, but I really don't see how your replies are anything more then gibberish yourself. Your just throwing together some fancy sentence structure without giving any actual answers to the posters mathematical equations, and just trying to contradict his posts. It actually looks like your just typing for the sake of typing up until this point.

What I would like to ask is how you can you even make the statement " The ancients did not know that light had a speed." There is no way that you could possibly know that today. In fact there is no way that you can make any statement about what the ancients knew, or what they did not know.

You just canceled out your own attempt at a debunk by trying to act like a know-it-all giving that cocky answer. In your reply to this post, please do tell me how you know exactly what the ancients knowledge base was concerning space, time, the solar system, distance, the sun, the universe, or even light itself. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I think because everyone started ignoring you after the first page, and would like to make up their own minds instead of being fed your personal knowledge of what exactly people were thinking thousands, and thousands or years ago.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Count 666 days before Dec 3, 2012 and then find out where your leaders were.

That is today if I am not mistaken. 2/5/11

Leaders? Obama? The Pope? Mubarek? Who are we supposed to be lookin at here littlebunny?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny

Regarding the riddle, one only needs to know what is written to of happened in circa 700 bc to solve that equation.

The 8th century BC was a period of great changes in civilizations. In Egypt, the 23rd and 24th dynasties led to rule from Nubia in the 25 Dynasty. The Neo-Assyrian Empire reaches the peak of its power, conquering the Kingdom of Israel as well as nearby countries.

The 8th century BC is conventionally taken as the beginning of Classical Antiquity, with the first Olympiad set at 776 BC

A historic solar eclipse is recorded in China, 780 BC

I see great change during that period.

Which riddle? I'm unsure of which one you are referring to.

Just saw this:

700 BC – 600 BC: Baudhayana Sulbasutra, an orally transmitted Vedic Sanskrit text on altar construction, contains the earliest extant verbal statement of the Pythagorean theorem, which was likely known to (but not stated by) Old Babylonians (1800 BC to 1600 BC).

edit on 5-2-2011 by vermonster because: added more

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
littlebunny... WHERE ARE YOU?!? You speak in riddles, yet you don't visit the thread often enough to tell us who's on the right track and who's off in left field. I'm thinking Vermonster is on the right track, but I believe there's more digging to be done. I guess I should join the cause!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Seeing how this thread has taken a weird turn, where people are going in a direction I’m not sure how to address. Allow me to recap the numbers and the evidence.

First, If you use the program Stellarium then look to the east and then fast forward to one hour before sunrise on Dec 3, 2012. You will find a planetary convergence of Mercury, Venus, and Saturn, that mathematically matches the physical layout of the Pyramids of Giza.

Second, Why does our Calendar equal so much numerology for 2012, especially when compared to both Egyptian and Mayan myths/math. Dec 3, 12 and 21 2012 when broken down equals.

3/12/12 = 144... 21/12/12 = 744... 12/12/12 = 333/444. Even though those numbers are interesting all by themselves, when you add them together they equal even more interesting numerology… And then if you times those numbers together and then divide them by 666 you get even more numerology.

Third. Dec 3 and Dec 21 are separated by 18 days… And what’s interesting about that, if you take all the pyramids of Giza, and I asked you how many times you can add each group of three pyramids together, you get 666 which equals 18(days or Dec 21, 2012 just like the Mayans teach). Yet if I asked you how many pyramids you see/count the quick answer is 9. So now we can add 3, 9, and 18. When we do the math

3days*24hrs*60mins = 4,320(mins)*60(secs) = 259,200(secs)/360 = 720

9days*24hrs*60mins = 12,960(mins)*60(secs) = 777,600(secs)/360 = 2160

18days*24hrs*60mins = 25,920(mins)*60(secs) = 1,555,200(secs)/720 = 2160(the riddle)

Basically this is where we are at the moment. We are using the Pyramids and the creation of our calendar to answer questions we haven’t even begun to ask yet. Now I plan on taking everyone to the bible/torah, to open your eyes just a little further.

Also, I planned on being here earlier today but life has a way of directing itself, sometimes life gets in the way of our plans. I will be back later to explain more…

(btw vermonster… very interesting question regarding Mars… Is Mars important in their story/warning to the future? I’ve never seeked that question before you asked it… So I’m also looking into that aspect… Right now I’m checking to see if the surrounding area gives clues, and if its not above ground, could it be below ground? Also, was Mars in the same place 13/27K years ago? Those are questions I’m going to see if I can find answers to.)

BTW, this journey is as much for me as it is for everyone else… I am struggling with the conclusions, so please keep asking questions and keep looking… everything I’ve uncovered is coming, and if you discover something please bring it forward as well. ALSO… 2160years is exactly the time it takes for celestial progression according to ancient texts. Also… The Bible when it comes to prophecy seems to be 100% correct, while the rest of the stories seems to point towards advanced science/warnings and or LIES. Also, the Sun rising two days early... does that equal prophecy... "if the days were not shortened no one would survive?" Let alone, Jesus' warning, destruction like the world has never seen before or since... Does that have anything to do about what is written to of happened in circa 700 bc and within the bible... Hopefully we’ll get to that later today/night.

--Charles Marcello
edit on 5-2-2011 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

Back off? Have I stepped on toes by pointing out that a long list of arithmetic is meaningless? Yes I have. That's tough. Time to buck up.

I am about to review the state of the thread and show how none of the arithmetic makes sense. Please read carefully.
edit on 5-2-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

You know I realize the point of these threads are to offer opinions in an orderly fashion, but I really don't see how your replies are anything more then gibberish yourself. Your just throwing together some fancy sentence structure without giving any actual answers to the posters mathematical equations, and just trying to contradict his posts. It actually looks like your just typing for the sake of typing up until this point.

I suggest taking the time to read more carefully. The point is simple. There are no equations so far. There are no derivations. All has been simple arithmetic which is done in a highly misleading manner such as dropping the units to suggest that miles and seconds are comparable. That's not too hard to understand is it? It's rather basic.

What I would like to ask is how you can you even make the statement " The ancients did not know that light had a speed." There is no way that you could possibly know that today. In fact there is no way that you can make any statement about what the ancients knew, or what they did not know.

The Greeks and other ancients believed that light traveled instantaneously. How do we know this? They wrote it. You claim that there is no way we could know it. Wow. Are you ever wrong. You could have checked on this yourself. But NO!

So let me show you a few places to check this out yourself.
A Case History in Astronomy and Physics: The Speed of Light

Most of the ancient Greeks, including the ubiquitous Aristotle, believed that the velocity of light was infinite; that is, that light would take 0 seconds to travel from one end of the universe to the other. Others disagreed. Empedocles (490-435 B.C.), for instance, believed that the speed of light was finite; that light took a certain amount of time to travel from one point to another.

An interesting argument in favor of the proposition that light takes no time to travel from one point to another was provided by Hero of Alexandria. Today we believe that sight involves reflection of light from an object and its absorption by the eye. But Hero, like most Greeks, believed that we see because the eye produces light. Now, Hero said, if I look skywards on a starry night, close my eyes for a while, then open them, I see the very distant stars instantly. It therefore must take the light from my eyes no time at all to travel to the faraway stars. Therefore, light travels at an infinite speed.

The Speed of Light

At one time it was thought that light travels with infinite speed—i.e., it is propagated instantaneously from its source to an observer. Olaus Rømer showed that it was finite, however, and in 1675 estimated its value from differences in the time of eclipse of certain of Jupiter's satellites when observed from different points in the earth's orbit.

It should also be pointed out that light taking time 0 does not imply infinite speed. Read discussions of magnitudes by Euclid or Aristotle to understand that Greek mathematics avoided the concept of infinite.

In your reply to this post, please do tell me how you know exactly what the ancients knowledge base was concerning space, time, the solar system, distance, the sun, the universe, or even light itself. Thanks.

Sorry to point out how wrong your thinking is, but that's life. I am astounded that anyone would think that the ancients did not write clearly and well on subjects they studied.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Just because you choose to ignore the obvious makes it no less correct. Just because you are uninformed about what the ancients thought on these matters does not mean that others do not know.

The ancients were quite intelligent and built pyramids and made observations and were able to understand the importance of units of measure as published in works such as Euclid's.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Third. Dec 3 and Dec 21 are separated by 18 days… And what’s interesting about that, if you take all the pyramids of Giza, and I asked you how many times you can add each group of three pyramids together, you get 666 which equals 18(days or Dec 21, 2012 just like the Mayans teach). Yet if I asked you how many pyramids you see/count the quick answer is 9. So now we can add 3, 9, and 18. When we do the math

3days*24hrs*60mins = 4,320(mins)*60(secs) = 259,200(secs)/360 = 720

9days*24hrs*60mins = 12,960(mins)*60(secs) = 777,600(secs)/360 = 2160

18days*24hrs*60mins = 25,920(mins)*60(secs) = 1,555,200(secs)/720 = 2160(the riddle)

What the justification of any of these steps? There are none.

What is the starting point? The starting point is an observation that on a particular day the ratio of spacing between 3 planets is close to the ratio of spacing of the 3 largest pyramids at Giza.

The next step is to claim some importance that this happens before the end of the long count calendar assuming that the GMT correlation is correct.

The next step is to claim that using vague machinations with no justification you can claim that 666 exists. That is followed by claiming that 666 equals 18. It doesn't but let's continue.

There is a claim this is related what the Mayans teach. Really? Where do the Mayans teach the Gregorian calendar or 18?

Next we claim that another number is required. That number is 9.

Somehow 3 is tossed into the ring and 666 is no longer required so we have 3 numbers: 3, 9, and 18.

So let's calculate the number of seconds in these number of days. Why? Who cares.

Let's be careful and write this correctly:

3 days*24hrs/day*60mins/hr*60secs/min = 259,200secs
9 days = 777,600secs
18 days = 1,555,200secs

Now let's toss in 2 new numbers 360 and 720. Why? Who cares!

3 days = 720secs/whatever
9 days = 2160secs/whatever
18 days = 2160secs/something

Wonderful. Now we have 3 contrived numbers of unknown units.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Oh did Stereologist reply 3 times in a row? I think I'll be just like him and see through a filter! That way I can go about my business of this investigation without reading a word from him. Excellent, what a wonderful tactic!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DakmindAK

I replied to multiple statements made about my posts. It is quite clear that you were unable to make any statements concerning the contents of the posts. It is quite clear that you made no effort whatsoever to contest or support any claims made in this thread.

Wat I have seen in threads is that hardly anyone actually does any research when they say they are going to do research. They want to be spoon fed the arguments and they are willing to take anything hook, line, and sinker as long as it supports their preconceived notion whatever that may be.

Had you actually done even the most cursory research up to this point you'd know that this thread is just based on hogwash.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Okay dude - I was kind of with you until you said:

No offence, but the syntax completely screws up the chance of understanding what the hell you're on about?

Specifically -

And what’s interesting about that, if you take all the pyramids of Giza, and I asked you how many times you can add each group of three pyramids together, you get 666 which equals 18(days or Dec 21, 2012 just like the Mayans teach).

Makes no grammatical or mathematical sense without providing a bit more context/ better use of the language/s.

Best of luck in explaining this to me...

It's nice to see that Stereologist is still working the 2012 forum. I actually stopped bothering with many of the threads here purely because of this dude, but I'm glad to see so many who are capable of completely ignoring him!
you guys,
Stereo...

Sorry for the
Stereo (I know it rolls off like water off a duck's back though, so I don't mind being blunt with you..) Ever since I first laid eyes on your posts, 'it' just makes no sense.. You clearly hate the whole 2012 phenomenon... Why are you still here? Why only this forum? How do you have so much time to spend on the internet forums if you are an employed scientist? Why no original research into 2012, and only haranguing everyone else's research? I have asked before, but you haven't provided any answers to date...

EDIT TO ADD - It's not all bad Stereo - I also agree that the maths is hogwash in this thread...

edit on 6-2-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
When I counted back 666 days form Dec 3rd, 2012 I get Feb 10th, 2011. Unless I messed up somehow which I don't wanna count back again. Lol

Also; something related to time. Remember a while back from I believe it was the Chili quake.. it shortened the days.. which in turn augmented time. Just thought I'd add to the discussion.

Edit: come to think of it, the day was shortened twice in very recent history one of which was the Chile quake while the other was Sumatra.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

By speeding up Earth's rotation, the magnitude 8.8 earthquake—the fifth strongest ever recorded, according to the USGS—should have shortened an Earth day by 1.26 millionths of a second, according to new computer-model calculations by geophysicist Richard Gross of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in California. For comparison, the same model estimated that the magnitude 9 Sumatra earthquake in December 2004 shortened the length of a day by 6.8 millionths of a second.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hey guys,

My life has taken a busy weird turn, and because it has it will be a little while before I will be able to continue this thread… maybe a week maybe more… I hope not.

But I wanted to spend a little time explaining a couple of things to help those of you who understand the importance of this information, even if some believe its all hogwash.

First I think its important to help people understand how my mind works. And the best way I feel I should explain that, is to explain something that happened to me as a young child.

I was home alone having a great day. I was lip singing to songs on the radio and worked myself into a sweat. So I went to the bathroom to wash my face as the lasts parts of “Party Like Its 1999”, was finishing up on the radio. As I was putting water on my face my mind started to think how old I’ll be on New Years Eve 1999. “29 no 28” my mind quickly answered. As I was thinking about that I turned to wipe my face with a bathroom towel and looked into the mirror, right into my eyes. That’s when it hit me. Whoever I was at that moment would be dead and a man would exist in my body. It scared the crap out of me and completely ruined my mood. I remember I started to cry, I didn’t want to die… My mind understood that didn’t mean I would be physically dead, just the child I was at the moment would… because my mind also understood I was not the same person I was at 5. And it scared me something good. So I remember running back into the bathroom with the thought only my eyes would remain the same. So I looked into my eyes and I made me promise, no matter what, not matter how old I get, promise to never allow whoever I was at that moment to die. I made me promise it three times. And even though this year I’ll turn 40 and even though I made myself promise that to myself 29 years ago, that is a promise I never intend to break.

Now I told you all of that to help you understand how my mind processes information. I always take everything to both extremes. Its worst case scenario and its weakest scenario. And that’s what I forced myself to do after I found all the science hidden within the bible. I created a scenario about our future, while allowing it to of happened in the past, and then tried to figure out how I would explain our time. Instead of telling you what I came up with, I’m now going to create a story making you (the reader), the main character. If you are able to understand the point, and if you actually sit down and think about this scenario… I would then ask you to re-read the first five books of the bible.

The scenario…

Its December 21, 2012 and you’re one of those people who aint worried about something happening. So you and your significant other decide to go to a Christmas Choral down at the park. The people on stage or singing Silent Night when you hear a sound off in the distance… You think nothing of it. A few seconds later you notice that sound is louder. A few more seconds and it sounds like an airplane and a freight train roaring down upon you at the same time. The next thing you know your significant other has a frightened look, you turn to see, but you never make it.
The next thing you know you’re waking up in a valley, and as you look around you see nothing but destruction in every direction. You also notice several children wondering around, plus a few adults. You start checking to see if the children and all the other adults are okay. All of you gather in one area. After a three days and zero help, and with no other survivors being seen, you decide, its either get busy living or get busy dieing. The children ages are between 8 and 3 years. The adults are all over twenty, and then there’s you.
Because its winter you realize you need to find or create shelter. You don’t recognize the area, so you’re not sure which way you should go. So you suggest two adults stay behind with the children, and each group should walk for three hours one going east, the others west, north and south. Several hours later one of the groups finds a cave that will house all of you. For the remainder of the day you and the adults decide to gather wood. After three days of zero food and water, the children are cranky, scared and hungry. Two adults always stay behind, while the 8 other adult survivors go out to find food, water and wood. Because all you have are the clothes on your backs… you understand you are right back in the stone ages. You and other adults starts to fashion weapons to hunt with. Some how only 2 adults die and thankfully you only lose 10 children to hunger and sickness within the first three months. You’re down to 8 adults and 90 children.

For the next three years you and the adults work furiously to garden and hunt for food and clothes for the coming winters. You and the other adults are up at dawn and doing back breaking work until sunset… your only motivation is you understand you and your small band might be all that’s left of humanity. You don’t talk all that much about what has been lost, the pain of it is just to great. Thankfully some of the children are old enough to help with some of the chores now. Then it hits. In one year you lose all of the adults and thirty children. And now you have the same symptoms that killed all the others… and that’s when the deeper reality hits you. Because you and all the other adults were to busy with survival, neither you or the other adults taught the children how to read, math, world history or science. Because you’re the last adult, how would you go about explaining to illiterate children all that you know? Would you sit them all down, or would you pick the smartest one or two within the group? Would you explain to the others, these two have extremely important information that they must be allowed to learn, so they can also learn how to pass it forward? Would you use figurines to help explain the science to those children, like birds, snakes, simple designs of the night sky, ect… etc…? How would you do it? How would you pass all you know forward? Would you explain it with God being the main figure? Or would you want to be as matter a fact as possible, yet trying to explain it in such a way, that its entertaining enough so these children would feel compelled to pass it forward? There is no way you could know how long its going to take for humanity to reach the same level of technology we currently enjoy. How would you tell the story that some advanced culture in the future will be able to see your science, math, history for what it is? How would you explain it to children and how would you place advanced knowledge within the stories?

I would ask all who are actually interested in understanding what I believe I’ve discovered… I would ask you spend a little bit of time thinking about that… and then allow your mind to understand, that over time, as our ancestors move further and further away from our time… your stories will become boring, does it seem so far fetched some future “priest” would decide to spice it up a bit. To glorify his position even more? How would you find the science, math, history in your own story? Now re-read the first five books of the bible… The reason I brought up Genesis 12, 12 thru 20, is the next chapter and what it does to God. Then read your morning paper. Next read Exodus 1 thru 15. With your own story in mind. If you do this mental exercise, do you see any similarities within your own story?

This is more of a mental exercise then anything else… something for you to consider while I’m running around inside my life. I will try to sneak away a few hours when I can. But for now this is all I can do.

For those of you who keep referring to this math as hogwash… you know, you might be right, but what I find funny is… none of you actually understand the significance of it, nor how it all related to many, many cultures from around the world... And that’s fine be whoever, just leave this thread alone… please… every generations suffers from what I call conceitous-zeitgeistous and our time is no different. For the rest of you, please watch Maurice Cotterell videos on YouTube… here is a link.

Well I’m out of time, I gotta go…

--Charles Marcello

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join