It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU ready for things to hit the fan?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by ChaosMagician

You know for some reason you keep trying to get the last word, and I couldn't figure out why. But I think I got it now, there really is nothing more to you other then trying to be anoying and getting under my skin, or just under peoples skin in general. Which you have not done, so unless you say something intresting, then get with the topic, because your boring me, so peace out dude. And the note thing is semantics, if you cant grasp such a simple concept of thought paterns, in those mindframes, in take a note, in make a note, then there really is nothing more to say.
edit on 10-1-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: take a note, make a note.

I have gone to work, got off work, came home, went to the grocery store, cooked myself dinner and went back to pick someone else up and you are still not done trying to derail this thread. You have quoted multiple people with a bunch of stuff and continue to talk to me about the silliest most off the wall things that have nothing to do with this thread.

I think you need to be reminded about the T&Cs

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by Mizzijr

Since I haven't seen a proper response to your question about the "evolution," I would like to direct you towards this:

www.youtube.com...

Watch them, they are very informative. Also if you wish you can type "2012 ascension" into google and read up on that a little bit. Hope that helped.

Watched the whole 3 hour thing in the midst of doing other things and he had me VERY hooked until he began making his predictions. Everything seemed clear and stable. His predictions for 2007+ were off since it was made back in 2004.. I still understand the process and I understand where he is coming from. But I dont think the things and events stated will happen, He mentioned Oct.28th 2011 as the end of evolution. I'm still confused towards the end it sounded like Evolution was going to take place through alien consciousness and we'd physically transform into a being, but at first it sounded more like there would be a shift in consciousness as far realizing whatever. I understood that the Feb. 10th, 2011 mark is something to look forward to. He also marked May 2011 in significance as well... May 2011, to me is significant, We have "Jesus" coming in May, we have National ID coming in May, we have the finacial collapse in May, we have my birthday in May. So there is some kind of significance for May 2011. Lets wait and see. Thanks for sharing, I'm taking all this in, and it made me realize a lot.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Yeah, his predictions are off but I really think he's onto something here. I think our evolution is only a shift in consciousness, because history really does seem to have a pattern of speeding up. I believe we're alive at a very special point in time. Hopefully it actually turns out to mean something. You're welcome though, it made me think a lot the first time I saw it. I'm just curious as to what "conscious co-creation" will mean!
edit on 11-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

You know ChaosMagician your alright, in my book. Just I get this felling that I wouldn't want to spend to much time talking to you, because you make no sense to me. And I have derailed this thread it seems, and probably violated some T&Cs, and one of these days I am going to read those T&Cs to see which ones I have derailed, in not only this thread but most likely others. And I'm not sorry in whatever I did to piss you off.

edit on 11-1-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: must be filled out.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
It has occurred to me that the topic is are you ready for the # to hit the fan. So ladies and gentlemen I stand by my earlier post, that one can not fully get ready for such a thing. It's very definition and nature is that it happens when you least expected it to. And like this thread and its derailment, it will happen by surprise and it will shock you, it will wow you, it will piss you off and confuse you, and if it can it will end you. But like the answer to life the universe and everything = 42, and the answer to all your problems= turtles, it will make absolutely no sense.

So since I happen to come across something worser then the end of the world, while surfing the net, and it even has to do with reptilians at that, and not only just the regular reptilians, the more scarier kind, the female reptilians... go figure eh....I must take a bow out of this thread. So peace out. And here is a music video that is cool, and would also make no sense.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Just I get this felling that I wouldn't want to spend to much time talking to you, because you make no sense to me.

Even though this is not relevant to this thread to the point that it's creeping me out, I wish it were true because I have been hoping you would stop talking to me ever since you started. I have even reported you.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by Mizzijr

Yeah, his predictions are off but I really think he's onto something here. I think our evolution is only a shift in consciousness, because history really does seem to have a pattern of speeding up. I believe we're alive at a very special point in time. Hopefully it actually turns out to mean something. You're welcome though, it made me think a lot the first time I saw it. I'm just curious as to what "conscious co-creation" will mean!
edit on 11-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

Same here
thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join