It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU ready for things to hit the fan?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
and oh... I missed what you were saying because you were talking about something else, genius!

...and I like turtles and all but turtles don't have # to do with any of this and you want to call other people full of #. Get a turtle yourself jack!...what the hell "get a turtle"

BITE my turtle....how about that?

Bite my teeny tiny turtle.....k?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I hate talking to people like you. If you have a question, ask a question... how hard is that?

The premise is easy in theory, but a whole different thing in reality and the moment, and what you would call facts, but as you can see questions really get you nowhere. And you have to filter out lots of perspectives and opinions that they have, and that you have, and off course the lies and sometimes the truths. In fact almost all questions asked or posed by people, are because they already know the answer, or want to hear a certain answer that they want that they have predisposed in there heads.

Seems like you are the one that needs to stop trying to judge all kinds of crap, not me, guy.

I told you it was just a curiosity, I'm not judging or anything. And the rest of the stuff you said is interesting.

You gonna tell me some more about myself now?

No.

I can safely say that if I had the choice of communicating with some of the people i have had to communicate with lately that don't seem to understand simple things

Or maybe it's you who doesn't understand squat, even simple things, ever thought of that?...And your getting very emotional all over nothing....And you even say if you want to know something just ask, ya I'll believe that # when pigs fly, or emotional head-cases don't get all strung-ed up over nothing. Anyways how about this, I'll erase any memory of you and this whole thing form my mind, and that will be that, no more questions or writing would be necessary. Have a nice day stranger.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

...and I like turtles and all but turtles don't have # to do with any of this and you want to call other people full of #. Get a turtle yourself jack!...what the hell "get a turtle"

Wow you are way to serious, relax you will make more sense then. And I will get a turtle it is one of my new years resolutions, but not anytime soon. "Get a turtle" makes about as much sense as you have made in this conversation with all your points on things.
edit on 10-1-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: dam turtles made me do it, I have to be a little more nicer.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Since I haven't seen a proper response to your question about the "evolution," I would like to direct you towards this:

www.youtube.com...

Watch them, they are very informative. Also if you wish you can type "2012 ascension" into google and read up on that a little bit. Hope that helped.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Wow you are way to serious, relax you will make more sense then. And I will get a turtle it is one of my new years resolutions, but not anytime soon. "Get a turtle" makes about as much sense as you have made in this conversation with all your points on things.
edit on 10-1-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: dam turtles made me do it, I have to be a little more nicer.

You think I'm taking your "get a turtle" crap serious? You really don't know how to read the feeling behind people's posts. That's the whole problem here. It's actually quite hilarious and my reactions are based on on the fact that i can't believe what goes on in people's head's sometimes. It's incredible.

Next time you have comprehension problems, don't go thinking you can put the pieces together about crap you know nothing about except what you read in another post because you want to sound *intuitive*
...Does that really sound like I'm talking you seriously?...because believe me, serious is NOT what I am taking your words or your so called insight.
Don't blame me... I didn't make you start your junk. I'm not the one working your ratchet jaw about crap you can't possibly know. It's not so much that it's none of your business as it is completely stupid sounding for you to be sitting there getting all philosophical about a dude you've never met. How's it any wonder to me at all that you can't figure some things out and when you can't you're like "Nyaa! You don't make sense. Nyaaa!"

Real believable guy.

Now just like you started replying to me about all kinds of stuff that makes no difference to me and has nothing to do with my views, I'm wondering when you are going to quit yakking at me but you're still at it.
You're just not getting it. Why the hell do you keep talking to me dude? Obviously I don't want to talk to you but you seem to be under the impression that I want to have a conversation with you.

You want serious? i'll give you serious.

....seriously, did you hit your head this morning? You know if you keep on this thread is going to get closed because my ass is too old to not be taking pot shots at someone begging for it this way. It's TOO goddamn tempting. I didn't come at you guy, you came at me calling me full of # and talking about my roommate and now you are adding even more stuff to try to cover up the fact that you need to take a look at reality about a few things... like some # you know nothing about, and you're not a doctor and just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's a big mystery for you to solve because it might be real damn simple... things like that. I don't need to be told who is right and who is wrong here. It doesn't even #ing matter. There's only one person that needs to quit trying to talk to the other person and that is you because it sure as hell isn't me wanting to talk to you. Get with the program, learn it, believe it... I aint got time for some dude online trying to sound insightful who can't even state his reasons for digging into it. That's some damn broke down, back ass, full of crap tactic of conversation if I have ever seen any. Be real dude, can you do that? Can you be real? I bet you can't. I can. All day. EVERY day. You didn't understand my posts. Get over it.

Poor guy can't even be real... has to make his points talking about turtles and stuff and lowering expectations and can't even talk about what he's really trying to say cause it sure as hell aint got nothing to do with my roommate and I'm supposed to be taking this broke ass # seriously? Get real.
I know how to ask questions. I know when advice is or isn't wanted. I know what I know and what I don't know, I don't pretend to know. I know how to have conversations and I make sense even if some dingus can't understand it.

Now seriously... you wanna keep cuing me back in here or are you done yet?

I don't like doing this but I have to admit it starts getting fun after a while. Too much fun. I just might have to report myself but one way or another you're going to drop it and get back to your own business. That's the only choice you've got because if you keep coming back and replying to me then you have a much bigger problem that you need to solve. Seriously. Fvck off. I hope you understood it that time.

I'm going to sit here "relaxed" while you go find someone else to pester....k?
It should sink in soon but I know how these things go.

edit on 10-1-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Wow who the hell are you dude. I don't remember ever talking with you about anything, but if I did then whatever I said I must of hit more then a funny bone. Now plz don't respond to me anymore I don't want to know anything more about you. And no your way off, of what I am, not even close.

NO plz don't come back, we are done, on whatever your talking about.

I just might have to report myself but one way or another you're going to drop it and get back to your own business.

yes I agree.

That's the only choice you've got because if you keep coming back and replying to me then you have a much bigger problem that you need to solve. Seriously. Fvck off. I hope you understood it that time.

yes I agree. bye, bye.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Wow who the hell are you dude. I don't remember ever talking with you about anything, but if I did then whatever I said I must of hit more then a funny bone. Now plz don't respond to me anymore I don't want to know anything more about you. And no your way off, of what I am, not even close.

NO plz don't come back, we are done, on whatever your talking about.

I just might have to report myself but one way or another you're going to drop it and get back to your own business.

yes I agree.

That's the only choice you've got because if you keep coming back and replying to me then you have a much bigger problem that you need to solve. Seriously. Fvck off. I hope you understood it that time.

yes I agree. bye, bye.

Couldn't help yourself could you?

What I am feeling besides my funny bone is sorry for anyone who fails so bad at a dig... a dig that you have already admitted.
WHO I am is the person who you started BS with and YOU are the person who is trying to "finish it" while they are still talking crap, ironically, and therefore I will still keep giving you the finger right back and have no intentions of stopping until someone makes me or you learn what you need to learn about hitting that little quote button with your snarky crap to begin with. You mean to tell me that now you don't want to play a little snarky-ball?

well good, but it was your dumb idea. Give smarty a pat on the back for me will ya? Start making notes or something.... and thank you for your announcement to me that you agree to my request to quit #ing talking to me even though you were talking to me when you said it.

If this thread gets closed I'm going to be really disappointed now because I'm loling pretty hard.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I'd just love to know why most people turn this into a war of the ego

We're all near the same"fan" get over yourselves and start thinking together....we might all get somewhere then.
edit on 10/1/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

WHO I am is the person who you started BS with and YOU are the person who is trying to "finish it" while they are still talking crap, ironically, and therefore I will still keep giving you the finger right back and have no intentions of stopping until someone makes me or you learn what you need to learn about hitting that little quote button with your snarky crap to begin with.

Listen dude didn't anybody ever teach you not to quote the whole entire dam page people write, it take up space in a digital realm were space is semi infinite, and I ain't going to read all that #, so at least make it short. But mostly are you really responding to anything or just spouting stuff at random. And though it sounds like fun and all arguing with you, which it kind of is, I got other things to argue about. As to who you are, I have no clue since I don't remember you past my last post to you on this page. But you seem really angry about something. So I'm just gonna assume your some sort of crazy person, with a bone to pick, or some sort of nut who wants to be cracked. Now from your colorful language you sound like a sailor on shore leave, who has had one to many drinks, which is cool and all. But you still make no sense.

You mean to tell me that now you don't want to play a little snarky-ball?

Don't know what that is, but sure I'll play. Is it like basket ball? Do I have to score points? Or throw things through hoops and stuff? And who make's the rules to this game....I nominate me, and the first rule is...I'm always right, so therefore.
And I said it first, so you cant nominate yourself, to make the rules. Thats rule number 2. I'll make up the rest later, I guess.

well good, but it was your dumb idea. Give smarty a pat on the back for me will ya? Start making notes or something

Yup taking notes right now. But I do believe its called taking notes, not making notes...or something. And if it was my idea of communicating with you, which I doubt. But if it was, then ya It was a dumb idea.

If this thread gets closed I'm going to be really disappointed now because I'm loling pretty hard.

I agree you are pretty funny.....funny looking....uh uh uh uh..... Did I win the snarky ball? Whats my prize?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by Mizzijr

Since I haven't seen a proper response to your question about the "evolution," I would like to direct you towards this:

www.youtube.com...

Watch them, they are very informative. Also if you wish you can type "2012 ascension" into google and read up on that a little bit. Hope that helped.

Thank you very much, I am looking at it now. I just need my orange juice

You guys arguing about nothing.. Keep at it lol I am extremely bored.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

No problem! Enjoy

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

WHO I am is the person who you started BS with and YOU are the person who is trying to "finish it" while they are still talking crap, ironically, and therefore I will still keep giving you the finger right back and have no intentions of stopping until someone makes me or you learn what you need to learn about hitting that little quote button with your snarky crap to begin with.

Listen dude didn't anybody ever teach you not to quote the whole entire dam page people write, it take up space in a digital realm were space is semi infinite, and I ain't going to read all that #, so at least make it short. But mostly are you really responding to anything or just spouting stuff at random. And though it sounds like fun and all arguing with you, which it kind of is, I got other things to argue about. As to who you are, I have no clue since I don't remember you past my last post to you on this page. But you seem really angry about something. So I'm just gonna assume your some sort of crazy person, with a bone to pick, or some sort of nut who wants to be cracked. Now from your colorful language you sound like a sailor on shore leave, who has had one to many drinks, which is cool and all. But you still make no sense.

You mean to tell me that now you don't want to play a little snarky-ball?

Don't know what that is, but sure I'll play. Is it like basket ball? Do I have to score points? Or throw things through hoops and stuff? And who make's the rules to this game....I nominate me, and the first rule is...I'm always right, so therefore.
And I said it first, so you cant nominate yourself, to make the rules. Thats rule number 2. I'll make up the rest later, I guess.

well good, but it was your dumb idea. Give smarty a pat on the back for me will ya? Start making notes or something

Yup taking notes right now. But I do believe its called taking notes, not making notes...or something. And if it was my idea of communicating with you, which I doubt. But if it was, then ya It was a dumb idea.

I agree you are pretty funny.....funny looking....uh uh uh uh..... Did I win the snarky ball? Whats my prize?

funny looking? Well that really settles the fact that you don't know me at all.

Taking notes, making notes- brilliant comeback. Really, a worthwhile retort to read. I feel so taken aback by your keen insight there
.... if you write something down- you are making a note... Gee whiz you sure are smart. Snarky-ball is not your forte is it? Sucks that you thought it was when you started replying to me talking out of your ass but it doesn't surprise me that you are still having comprehension problems.

As for being angry? just another part of your comprehension problem.
As for long posts....hahaha OMG
read your own #ing long winded, blow hard, trying to be philosophical, nose in CMs ass kind of posts before you start critiquing others, dearheart. YOU have been trying to derail this thread since your first post to me. You need to get back on topic and stop begging for my attention. This is how internet weirdos bait people into conversations before they start stalking them. You may be interested in me and all but I am not interested in you, so learn to adjust.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

That makes no sense "making a note" it's taking a note, making a note sounds like you made it or something, almost like you made the pen and the paper and created the words to write down. Now taking a note sounds more like it. As in hmmm sounds intresting I thing ill write that one down somewhere, ill take it and write it down.

And I am still unsure what snarky ball is, but I'm sure ill win as soon as I find out what your game is.

"As for being angry? just another part of your comprehension problem."
You write like I stole your poptarts or something, but I assure you I have not done anything. I don't even know what the hell your arguing about dude.

"YOU have been trying to derail this thread since your first post to me. You need to get back on topic and stop begging for my attention. This is how internet weirdos bait people into conversations before they start stalking them."

I don't know who you are and what your problem is, but your the one who is going on about something. So like I said it's funny to me, and I could do without your baits. But not that funny or intresting, so if you have a point get to it already. So I can get on with preparations for the # to hit the fan topic. And I admit you are kind of intresting, in find a dead bird that smells funny on the road kind of way. I just got to poke it with a stick to see if it moves......See and I wrote all that without quoteing the entire dam post a few responses up....Quit doing that with the quote button, it's anoying.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
No matter which situation unfolds I try to exercise my imagination by something as simple as:

Right now pick any scenario you want, alien invasion, blizzard, etc.
Start the clock, give yourself 15min to gather what you might be able to.(Which should be a reasonable amount of time for most situations.
What did you find you had on hand and at the ready, what were you lacking? Depending on how you answer those questions I think would dictate how your going to fair in the overall scheme of things. Myself I have a simple camping backpack full of everyday materials that could be used in everyday life, I have armed myself with the knowledge and simple craftiness to make a lot of items on my own. And I keep those items at the ready for whatever life throws my way and I am totally comfortable with any thing that might be a situation that would come to mind that might freak others out. Not many worries here I am a survivor and I try to plan ahead. Sure at the homefront I am capable of living comfortably heat and such but if need be I have my grab and go and plan in action for those situations. Thanks for the thought food op.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

That makes no sense "making a note" it's taking a note, making a note sounds like you made it or something, almost like you made the pen and the paper and created the words to write down. Now taking a note sounds more like it. As in hmmm sounds intresting I thing ill write that one down somewhere, ill take it and write it down.

And I am still unsure what snarky ball is, but I'm sure ill win as soon as I find out what your game is.

"As for being angry? just another part of your comprehension problem."
You write like I stole your poptarts or something, but I assure you I have not done anything. I don't even know what the hell your arguing about dude.

"YOU have been trying to derail this thread since your first post to me. You need to get back on topic and stop begging for my attention. This is how internet weirdos bait people into conversations before they start stalking them."

I don't know who you are and what your problem is, but your the one who is going on about something. So like I said it's funny to me, and I could do without your baits. But not that funny or intresting, so if you have a point get to it already. So I can get on with preparations for the # to hit the fan topic. And I admit you are kind of intresting, in find a dead bird that smells funny on the road kind of way. I just got to poke it with a stick to see if it moves......See and I wrote all that without quoteing the entire dam post a few responses up....Quit doing that with the quote button, it's anoying.

Before you write, you have a blank piece pf paper. After you write, you have a note. You need to quit talking.

So "dead bird" is your "try hard" contribution to snarky ball?

That right there is an admission that you have been desperately trying to stir up # in this thread and you are not ready to quit. Stop trying to derail the thread. The very first thing you said is that the title it was a stupid question. Don't you know how to be quiet?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hi All - been a long time lurker on ATS.....and I have to comment....preparation for hard times/disaster/end of world scenario is good thing. I have personal experience with this. I live in Des Moines, Iowa...and back in 1993 we had the "500 year flood" and lost our water works for three weeks. I of course was not prepared. I heard sirens going off and on in the middle of the night when the water works went down, and tuned into the local news and information radio station. They were annoucing water would be shut off in 30 minutes. I grabbed every container I could and put water in it. What a sorry attempt. I had no concept of how much water I would need.

We had to bucket flush our toilets. I stupidly thought 2 gallons of water ought to get the dishes done-wrong. One gallon of water barely put an inch of water in the kitchen sink. We had no electricity for several days...so no running the washing machine. It was July and hot, so clothes had to be hand washed in the bathtub and then hung out to dry. At that time we were a family of two adults and two small children.

I can telll you this....I have a supply of water on hand at all times now. I didnt even cover trying to cook and bathe, and water for the pets. The Iowa National Guard quickly set up water stations all over the city withing a day or two. But I can tell you this...standing at the water stations waiting to fill containiers...you could feel the panic bubbling just under the surface. I did not like it one bit. I will never be so stupid as to not be prepared. There is nothing wrong for being prepared, and hopfully never needing to use your supply. Better to be prepared and not need it, than to be unprepared and need it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
One can prepare for a lot of things, but what has happened in the past and what possibly may happen is that 99.99% of us get blindsided. Think of how we basically found out about that asteroid buzzing us with little to no warning. It could happen. The sky is a big place. Yet that is just an example. The yellowstone caldera blows up. I mean boom. Yes there are instruments monitoring it 24/7, but that's not saying it couldn't just blow.

It depends on how you want to qualify TSHTF. The two examples I gave are basically of the ELE type. I don't think anyone could prepare for them. On a lesser scale, one may be able to prepare. I consider myself aware but not nearly prepared as I would like to or can afford to be. Also, almost any TSHTF even will have a shock factor associated with it. I have a hard time believing even a majority of us on ATS will be prepared for the shock. I know I probably would not. I feel this is underestimated when we talk about these situations. Think of the "you wake up one morning and...." situations. You would have to be as well informed and be on 24/7 call like a head of state to catch everything. Disaster has not a watch or a calendar. It just happens. An act that may cause a world war may not occur when you have media access, sometimes it just happens. Just some random thoughts. Have a great evening and better week!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Why not just concentrate on one scenario per month and make it "the flavor of the month" so to speak since there are so many to pick from? How about starting with "Yellowstone" for January?

For the record and CYA: I hope that no SHTF scenarios ever occur and the above response is being sarcastic....it's been a long day......

edit on 10-1-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hooptie

Your are correct!! The things we prepare for may not be what we should have prepare for. But you just have to do what you can. From my personal experience...I will always be prepared with some food and water...what the heck. Even if I dont live thought it, maybe someone else will benefit from my preparation. Either way....I hope some lives!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

You know for some reason you keep trying to get the last word, and I couldn't figure out why. But I think I got it now, there really is nothing more to you other then trying to be anoying and getting under my skin, or just under peoples skin in general. Which you have not done, so unless you say something intresting, then get with the topic, because your boring me, so peace out dude. And the note thing is semantics, if you cant grasp such a simple concept of thought paterns, in those mindframes, in take a note, in make a note, then there really is nothing more to say.
edit on 10-1-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: take a note, make a note.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join