It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU ready for things to hit the fan?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by ChaosMagician

You know people always prepare for the # to hit the fan. But for those who got smacked on the face from all the # flying off that fan, they always seem to have a more in your face view of that reality and it don't smell to good. And even on ats sometimes some people actually pose some good questions, and have some deep thoughts. I would even say that maybe just maybe you are becoming more enlightened about some things, just like all those gurus always talk about. And to think everybody want to become more enlightened, crazy world we live in. Or to be more precise crazy world you seem to be living in, to make you write what you wrote.

I thought I had some of this "reasoning" figured out.... to look at the intricate designs of the self and the world can amaze. I guess it can also be a short lived clarity

That about sums it up I think, it's short lived, it comes, it goes. Just when we think we have it figured out, someone goes and changes the rules of the universe on us.

some people have it coming but # happens to good people probably more than it happens to bad people.

I seriously doubt that.

Sure, mankind is screwed up but can it really help the stage existence it's in?

I'v thought about that some time ago, and no I don't think it can really help the stage existence its in. It just like its in a stage of it. I guess it just endures trough it.

maybe the problem is deeper than a species. maybe it's beyond that. I'm sure even other lifeforms feel things not unlike mankind...making us do and think all sorts of things... and then without them we are nothing to begin with. why would we even care without them?

It's ingrained into the very fabric of reality or being. I think thats pretty much what it means to be alive, and why anything in the living realm, wants to live, to know the lows, so as it can enjoy the highs. It's so simple it's crazy.

where do these notions come from? what are these things? what, in the universe, do they mirror?

Yourself....at least thats the only answer I can think of right now. But i'm sure there are many more answers.

some will say that love is the absolute answer and while in it's teeth I would agree just the same. maybe it seems to be the best answer because it also happens to be the biggest lie?

Way beyond me I wouldn't know, could be your personal negative and positive.

It's all so relative, isn't it? just associations. Like quantum relationships. Since when has anything original proven itself past the cold hard exterior of reality?

And thats why reality sucks, and everybody prefers virtual reality. Even those who think the real world is, real.
edit on 8-1-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: half asleep, and for some reason I didn't misspell as much as when i'm fully awake. Go figure eh.

Sometimes there is meaning in life. Sometimes there seems to be none.

I certainly don't feel enlightened at the moment. Either I have gone blind or reality is pitch dark.
There's just no meaning to be found by me at the moment. I have no idea what is real or if anything is real. It's like somebody hit the erase button. I'm not even sure if i know who I am right now. I'm not really relating to anything around me either...course that's not completely unusual.

I have no idea where to go from here. None.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I'm so ready I've almost stopped worrying about those who are in for the absurdly catastrophic rude awakening coming down the pike.

Is that morally reprehensible, or is it necessary to "let go" of the chaff so to speak in order to move on?
edit on 1/8/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

I would say, it depends on the compassion in your heart. Leaving them in the hands of their Higher Self is one thing. Failing to feel compassion for their suffering is another. The Buddha participates in the suffering of all through differentiated and undifferentiated compassion, and so we should try to let our hearts bleed for them, even after "letting go". Theres an old saying, those the gods wish to destroy they first rob of compassion.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Key words is "seems" to be none, keep on trucking, something always comes along.

I certainly don't feel enlightened at the moment. Either I have gone blind or reality is pitch dark. There's just no meaning to be found by me at the moment. I have no idea what is real or if anything is real. It's like somebody hit the erase button. I'm not even sure if i know who I am right now. I'm not really relating to anything around me either...course that's not completely unusual.

Who knows some sort of life crisis, it's pretty normal. # I never related to anything around me for pretty much my entire life, and you get used to it. But I don't think you would want to get used to it, it's not a fun process, so don't know what to say.

I was going to say you should get a turtle.... But reading your other posts, you have more then enough things to take care of, so a turtle is out of the question. You know I thought that getting a turtle was the answer to most if not all of life's problems, till I read some of your posts. Now I'm not so sure that a turtle is the answer.... I am truly stumped, I would have no clue. But here a monthy mython vid, hope that helps you.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
yeah, sure... why not? i have been expecting something like this all my life. It's like a bday present of sdome sort, you know it's coming but you don't know what's going to be (add the plus of not knowing WHEN, that differenciates it from the bday present)
maybe it sounds a little airheaded, but why fear something that's gonna happen anyway? it's like the day before xmass!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I have dreams of waking up in the middle of the night being evacuated by the military and they are very vivid. So, yes, I have put myself in that situation in my own mind many times.

In the dreams I have had, we wake up to the sounds of helicopters, loudspeakers, vehicles. There are lots of lights flashing and before we are even able to get out of bed they are in the house, guns drawn, shouting. They won't let us even put our shoes on, let alone grab anything for our children, they won't tell us what happened/where we are going and only tell us to get on the bus. The looks on my little boys faces are awful, wide eyed and silent.

I personally hope that s does not hit the fan, for their sake.

There are a few similar threads recently.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I don't think planning will help. If the Government want to pack you off into a FEMA train then it's bye bye to you, unless you prefer death. If Aliens wanted to come to earth for whatever reason then I doubt they're going to let our race live in harmony with them, if they are out there then they already know what a destructive and bloodthirsty race we are.

Sadly the bottom line is, no matter what plans you make, the majority of people will end up dying one way or another. The man with the plan isn't always the winner.

Survival threads make me laugh harder then the people who think they can stroll into area 51 / fly a plane / handglide etc etc. You can plan for a disaster, but it's still highly unlikely you or your family will survive through it. Tough love, tough love.
edit on 8/1/11 by stefplz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I'm so ready I've almost stopped worrying about those who are in for the absurdly catastrophic rude awakening coming down the pike.

Is that morally reprehensible, or is it necessary to "let go" of the chaff so to speak in order to move on?

Out of all posts in this thread, yours is the nearest. Let go and be ready for what comes next

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizz Jr

I am a pilot and it's really fun and sometimes scary . You kinda have a resignation that you might die any day you fly .
The bible says that there will be those that remain , so Christians that buck the system may escape the round up . It goes with out saying that the main opposition to the Mark of the Beast and thus the Antichrist will be Christians . They will verbally oppose him and protest against him and those hold outs from joining his team will be influenced by verbal Christians . And they (NWO) know it . So the FEMA Camps will be mostly for the pesky , food beginning lowly Christians . Much like a bunch of thieves Gypsies .
Revelations chapter 2 verse 10 comes to mind .
We should understand that it's easy for older people to grasp the situation at hand easier than the young that can see no evil in anything . Satan has taken them over . Satan is having a field day with them .

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

I would say, it depends on the compassion in your heart. Leaving them in the hands of their Higher Self is one thing. Failing to feel compassion for their suffering is another. The Buddha participates in the suffering of all through differentiated and undifferentiated compassion, and so we should try to let our hearts bleed for them, even after "letting go". Theres an old saying, those the gods wish to destroy they first rob of compassion.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

I still feel compassion for them, yes. I suppose that's why I continue to beat my heart on their wall. I think the frustration comes from finally knowing that no matter what you say some people just won't wake up. And it saddens me more than anything, but at the same time I feel relieve that the world will be purged of them. It's a conundrum...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If being prepared means being at peace with yourself...then that's where i'm at...
i am not in the spirit of challenging the 'teotwawki', but i say let it unfold i'm ready

being a sometimes right-brain i'm pragmatic but my left side also has the long range thinking
and the existential spirit as a primary force in my make-up/lifestyle & outook

it sure will be an adventure if all the dire things come to pass, otherwise it will be a real letdown

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cib2010

I liked your answer. And how prepared can you be? I guess i'm somewhat resigned, thats what i am.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Key words is "seems" to be none, keep on trucking, something always comes along.

I certainly don't feel enlightened at the moment. Either I have gone blind or reality is pitch dark. There's just no meaning to be found by me at the moment. I have no idea what is real or if anything is real. It's like somebody hit the erase button. I'm not even sure if i know who I am right now. I'm not really relating to anything around me either...course that's not completely unusual.

Who knows some sort of life crisis, it's pretty normal. # I never related to anything around me for pretty much my entire life, and you get used to it. But I don't think you would want to get used to it, it's not a fun process, so don't know what to say.

I was going to say you should get a turtle.... But reading your other posts, you have more then enough things to take care of, so a turtle is out of the question. You know I thought that getting a turtle was the answer to most if not all of life's problems, till I read some of your posts. Now I'm not so sure that a turtle is the answer.... I am truly stumped, I would have no clue. But here a monthy mython vid, hope that helps you.

Thanks but I really don't think that a turtle is going to help with my situation.

you know, people go to great lengths to accomplish things in this world... any world probably. Why?

Their fears, their hopes, their desires.

I really don't feel connected to most people I meet in life. It's not that i don't like them, I just don't feel a real connection to them. I feel a connection to family members but they are family... they have been there for a while. They have learned about me and I have learned about them and that connection formed over time... they are family. We did this because we are family. What are other reasons to have connections to others? There are many but some are very personal. Some seem spiritual, almost magical. I believe it's those interactions that are kind of the special ingredient in life. Whatever it is you are passionate about drives people to do all sorts of things.

I have seen so many strange, crazy things.
These things can never have a tangible explanation in this life.
They are just other ghosts on the path. This life was over before it began.
The fact is, sometimes you just come up with nothing. For many, that's exactly what this life is... no answers, no magic, no connections... and they are just ghosts that happen to be up walking around instead of scaring people only in instances as they pass by or taking what's left of their hearts and souls.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

you know, people go to great lengths to accomplish things in this world... any world probably. Why?

I don't think people go to any sort of great lengths, it's more like sometimes # happens, and people go to great lengths to avoid it happening again, or have no choice but to go to great lengths to move on, or away from whatever they don't like, or have a problem with. Or any number of things that eats away at people.

If people were left by themselves, or had no problems, then there really would be nothing to accomplish, if this world had no problems and everything was all good...Then I think people would invent problems, just for something to do, have you ever witnessed what people do to break up the monotonous drudgery of everyday life. The rest of it seems to be just something that you got to do in life, almost like a hobby, albeit a hobby that swallows your entire time and effort.

I really don't feel connected to most people I meet in life. It's not that i don't like them, I just don't feel a real connection to them. I feel a connection to family members but they are family... they have been there for a while. They have learned about me and I have learned about them and that connection formed over time... they are family

The ats symptom, every month or week there are a couple of people saying they don't feel connected to the world, or no one understands them, or why don't they question how things are more often, anything from politics, to what the hell so we know about the moon anyways. I just usually chuck it up to the heard and belonging mind-frame were everything is explainable and simple. It could just be a syndrome of the times we live in. For not to long ago, everything was what it was, there was no internet, books were not easily accessible, and everybody walked pretty much the same path....Now a days it's just to much bombardment of not only info but understanding of info. So basically people change faster now a days then in the past, even among people who spend time together like family members. I really cant relate to any of my family members, but then again I don't try to relate, I just let them do there thing.

But coincidently that is also a reason for why people wish for the end of the world or look forward to calamities, for the proverbial # to hit the fan. There sick and tired of all they see and are beginning to know or understand....They liked it better when the world was small, and the TV and gossip amongst there groups had all the answers to how the world is. Which is funny if you think about it, because the world is not getting more worser or evil, not anymore then it was already.

People just see more now then before...and to think it only took a couple of generations of drumming it in to there heads, because humans are so smart and they know everything.
anyways after a while of getting drummed on with TV, media, the arts, and everything else out there, for this feeling of wonder and dislocation to kick in, and make people pause and say, hmmm wait a min what the # was that # about.

The # has hit the fan for eons, and all bad things that one sees today has been around for a long time, people just had no eyes for it, to see it, or ears for it, to hear it. After all you percieve with your mind you dont see with your eyes.
And now they wonder what will we do when the # hits the fan, and ask what are your plans for it, and they even begin to wonder that maybe following the heard is not the best thing to do, seeing as the herd has a tendency to end up off a cliff or in a slaughterhouse...Some even wonder and search for other things or people of like mind so as to do and follow that. By preparing for the sthtf they express there will for the future, and there new found knowledge of the past.

I have seen so many strange, crazy things. These things can never have a tangible explanation in this life. They are just other ghosts on the path. This life was over before it began. The fact is, sometimes you just come up with nothing. For many, that's exactly what this life is... no answers, no magic, no connections... and they are just ghosts that happen to be up walking around instead of scaring people only in instances as they pass by or taking what's left of their hearts and souls.

Ok now that I read some of your other posts, I think that is your world colliding with your little buddy that you take care of. I don't think your expressing yourself what you say is not you, just a version of what you see in him that you can relate to or be empathic to, the thread you responded in about it even says it all. "A Strange Feeling as of Late" ....Your path is crossing his path, so your looking for something or someone to tell a path for both of you, no doubt. But when paths collide its not a worm happy fuzzy thing at all times, there is lots of feelings of cold dread of all uncertainties that you can relate to but never really know, because you take the good in, as well as the bad, whether you want to or not.

And what you got to understand is that the thoughts you think of him as, he knows and has known his entire life, and he has probably forget more bad # about his lot, then you will begin to understand, but you know that, don't you..... And your attributing his path or lot in life, your looking at it as if you were in his shoes...But no one can really walk in another shoes or path, and sometimes even trying to put yourself in such a path or scenario, is to give judgement on the one you set yourself to understand. And so you judge him, as you would judge yourself, by your own path....My advice is to stop judging him, or if you do judge him, judge him for himself, not what you want to see him as, because that will not happen. Expectations are tools of the ego, and the ego is the searcher of worlds and understanding, and eternal searcher of all that you are, in the void of all that you want to be or know or even live. So do as you will.
And never underestimate the power of turtles.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Gosh....I simply wish that on December 22nd 2012, we would all log in to our ATS accounts as usual and rather than debunking, elaborating, prophecizing, arguing or proving anything.. we were able to read each other's minds instead.
Imagine that!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I don't think people go to any sort of great lengths, it's more like sometimes # happens, and people go to great lengths to avoid it happening again, or have no choice but to go to great lengths to move on, or away from whatever they don't like, or have a problem with. Or any number of things that eats away at people.

If people were left by themselves, or had no problems, then there really would be nothing to accomplish, if this world had no problems and everything was all good...Then I think people would invent problems, just for something to do, have you ever witnessed what people do to break up the monotonous drudgery of everyday life. The rest of it seems to be just something that you got to do in life, almost like a hobby, albeit a hobby that swallows your entire time and effort.

I really don't feel connected to most people I meet in life. It's not that i don't like them, I just don't feel a real connection to them. I feel a connection to family members but they are family... they have been there for a while. They have learned about me and I have learned about them and that connection formed over time... they are family

The ats symptom, every month or week there are a couple of people saying they don't feel connected to the world, or no one understands them, or why don't they question how things are more often, anything from politics, to what the hell so we know about the moon anyways. I just usually chuck it up to the heard and belonging mind-frame were everything is explainable and simple. It could just be a syndrome of the times we live in. For not to long ago, everything was what it was, there was no internet, books were not easily accessible, and everybody walked pretty much the same path....Now a days it's just to much bombardment of not only info but understanding of info. So basically people change faster now a days then in the past, even among people who spend time together like family members. I really cant relate to any of my family members, but then again I don't try to relate, I just let them do there thing.

But coincidently that is also a reason for why people wish for the end of the world or look forward to calamities, for the proverbial # to hit the fan. There sick and tired of all they see and are beginning to know or understand....They liked it better when the world was small, and the TV and gossip amongst there groups had all the answers to how the world is. Which is funny if you think about it, because the world is not getting more worser or evil, not anymore then it was already.

People just see more now then before...and to think it only took a couple of generations of drumming it in to there heads, because humans are so smart and they know everything.
anyways after a while of getting drummed on with TV, media, the arts, and everything else out there, for this feeling of wonder and dislocation to kick in, and make people pause and say, hmmm wait a min what the # was that # about.

The # has hit the fan for eons, and all bad things that one sees today has been around for a long time, people just had no eyes for it, to see it, or ears for it, to hear it. After all you percieve with your mind you dont see with your eyes.
And now they wonder what will we do when the # hits the fan, and ask what are your plans for it, and they even begin to wonder that maybe following the heard is not the best thing to do, seeing as the herd has a tendency to end up off a cliff or in a slaughterhouse...Some even wonder and search for other things or people of like mind so as to do and follow that. By preparing for the sthtf they express there will for the future, and there new found knowledge of the past.

I have seen so many strange, crazy things. These things can never have a tangible explanation in this life. They are just other ghosts on the path. This life was over before it began. The fact is, sometimes you just come up with nothing. For many, that's exactly what this life is... no answers, no magic, no connections... and they are just ghosts that happen to be up walking around instead of scaring people only in instances as they pass by or taking what's left of their hearts and souls.

Ok now that I read some of your other posts, I think that is your world colliding with your little buddy that you take care of. I don't think your expressing yourself what you say is not you, just a version of what you see in him that you can relate to or be empathic to, the thread you responded in about it even says it all. "A Strange Feeling as of Late" ....Your path is crossing his path, so your looking for something or someone to tell a path for both of you, no doubt. But when paths collide its not a worm happy fuzzy thing at all times, there is lots of feelings of cold dread of all uncertainties that you can relate to but never really know, because you take the good in, as well as the bad, whether you want to or not.

And what you got to understand is that the thoughts you think of him as, he knows and has known his entire life, and he has probably forget more bad # about his lot, then you will begin to understand, but you know that, don't you..... And your attributing his path or lot in life, your looking at it as if you were in his shoes...But no one can really walk in another shoes or path, and sometimes even trying to put yourself in such a path or scenario, is to give judgement on the one you set yourself to understand. And so you judge him, as you would judge yourself, by your own path....My advice is to stop judging him, or if you do judge him, judge him for himself, not what you want to see him as, because that will not happen. Expectations are tools of the ego, and the ego is the searcher of worlds and understanding, and eternal searcher of all that you are, in the void of all that you want to be or know or even live. So do as you will.
And never underestimate the power of turtles.

people go to extraordinary lengths to do all kinds of things! people dedicate their entire lives to things!
What are you saying?

then the stuff about all the SHTF stuff...ok, whatever seems to suit your opinion about that...moving on

...then we get to the part about the guy i take care of. First off, this has NOTHING to do with him. How did some other issue that i mentioned in another thread wind up over here in this thread talking about end times? How? What the #ing hell? First off... I haven't judged sh!t about that dude. My personal opinion is that he is a pretty decent person or else he wouldn't be in my house but he will not continue grungy habits and give me more messes and problems to deal with! PERIOD! BOTTOM LINE!....that's not judgment... that's the #ing rules! I told him this # before he came through the door. You wouldn't like it if people kept piling crap to do on you but that was another thread and another day when i was blowing off steam over something that happened that got my blood boiling. I felt bad about letting my blood pressure get up like that and it's basically an admittance of just that... not some ongoing personal deep complexity going on between me and this person! You know how deep that # is? I'll tell you just how deep that little issue between us goes. Here goes "I don't like having to be a bitch all the time because he won't clean the wax out of his ears"...pretty simple huh? There's no mystery here... no psychology relationship work needed here. If I say one thing it doesn't have some hidden meaning to another. there's nothing to read into... there's nothing to figure out. It's really just as damn simple as that dude.

what the #ing hell does that have to do with the end if the world, dude?

what the hell does this have to do with things I've seen and *turtles* and my own #ing questions and *expectations*
Expectations? You are talking about something completely different aren't you? Where are you going with this? I hope you're in a goddamn bumper car because you're just going all over the place with this. You think you can just tell me to lower my expectations? you know NOTHING about my expectations in people or things so how does that even make any sense. What the hell are you worried about my expectations for?

I want you to pay very close attention to that last question.

"What are you worried about my expectations for?"

Let's say for good measure there is some crazy reason you should be worried about my expectations in the first place...ok, but it doesn't work like that. You see? You can't just throw some crap about expectations into a conversation that doesn't even have anything to do with a totally different subject you brought from another thread into this one in order to interject something about expectations and that is supposed to effect any perception of mine in any way... it just doesn't work like that, guy.

Here...let's try this instead....

I have a piece of advice for you. "Since you can't control everything even though some try to control the whole freaking world, you might not want to waste your time trying to control people's expectations."

I mean what the hell man? what was that?

I'm going to rehash some of my melodrama here because it seems that some have taken a lot of the things I've said as some kind of riddle when actually it's pretty much all there, plainly put.

I have seen some crazy stuff in my life. I know these things are real but I thought they were in this reality... I guess they are not or ARE NO LONGER. Hence, they are as good as ghosts. We're all headed in that direction... some much faster than others and no amount of positive thinking or pets they own is going to change that. Some actually hope they will die soon because all their friends are dead and there is nothing left for them to do. If a person feels that way, what's it to ya? If they feel they are alive in a world of ghosts just waiting to pass, who are you to say that is an incorrect assumption? Some people have things to achieve in life, some simply do not and will not and no amount of looking at it philosophically is going to change that. It's not a subjective matter. The fact that some people go to great lengths in pursuit of their passions is also not a subjective matter. It's what happens. Some people do not have those types of passions for any of the works of this upside down world and the silly little people in it. If they say they do not that is not subjective to you one way or the other. It's their words and not yours to re-interpret and change the entire meaning of a person's post because you imagine that it is a riddle. None of this has been a riddle of any kind. I have no idea how you felt the need to bring my roommate into this.
edit on 9-1-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I am ready for change, I know something is coming, my insticts tell me so. That said, I dont know what is coming. I know I have made my own conclusions but that means nothing. I would love to tell you that I had thought it all out and prepared but that would be a lie. I dont have the money required to collect survival gear/food, nor do I have anywhere to store it. The best I can do for my family and I is prepare my mind for the reality that change is coming and we may not survive it. The only plan I have is to try my hardest to survive. I am here on this site and others so that I might have an edge. 10 minutes warning might make a difference. So to answer your question no Im not ready and yes I am.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

then the stuff about all the SHTF stuff...ok, whatever seems to suit your opinion about that...moving on

Need to keep the conversation on topic now don't we, so are you ready for the # to hit the fan?

...then we get to the part about the guy i take care of. First off, this has NOTHING to do with him. How did some other issue that i mentioned in another thread wind up over here in this thread talking about end times? How? What the #ing hell? First off... I haven't judged sh!t about that dude. My personal opinion is that he is a pretty decent person or else he wouldn't be in my house but he will not continue grungy habits and give me more messes and problems to deal with! PERIOD! BOTTOM LINE!....that's not judgment.

OK, but you missed what I was saying...but whatever OK.

"I don't like having to be a bitch all the time because he won't clean the wax out of his ears"...pretty simple huh? There's no mystery here... no psychology relationship work needed here. If I say one thing it doesn't have some hidden meaning to another. there's nothing to read into... there's nothing to figure out. It's really just as damn simple as that dude.

I believe you, sounds pretty simple and straight forward, as you say.

Nothing, that you would notice.

what the hell does this have to do with things I've seen and *turtles* and my own #ing questions and *expectations* Expectations? You are talking about something completely different aren't you?

Yes something completely different. Anyways it does not matter now, just passing the time.

What the hell are you worried about my expectations for?

Don't get all pissy, I to was wondering about why the hell I was as well, but now its gone, some thought I had at the time whatever it was, but I forgot it so whatever, I think it was just curiosity.

"Since you can't control everything even though some try to control the whole freaking world, you might not want to waste your time trying to control people's expectations."

Um OK why would I want to control anything, especially the world, or peoples expectations, it's just stupid, # I would get really pissed if that was the case, I'm just trying to understand some things...But barring that, then to hell with it. Like I said it was just a curiosity from something you wrote, even not really about you but your friend, but it does not matter so chill ax.

I have seen some crazy stuff in my life. I know these things are real but I thought they were in this reality... I guess they are not or ARE NO LONGER. Hence, they are as good as ghosts. We're all headed in that direction

Now that # means absolutely nothing, might want to clarify next time, you know what direction or what crazy stuff.

Some actually hope they will die soon because all their friends are dead and there is nothing left for them to do. If a person feels that way, what's it to ya? If they feel they are alive in a world of ghosts just waiting to pass, who are you to say that is an incorrect assumption?

I to was a ghost once in a world of ghosts and phantoms, and guess what I have nothing against it, everybody should have such an experience, it was interesting.

Some people have things to achieve in life, some simply do not and will not and no amount of looking at it philosophically is going to change that. It's not a subjective matter.

Your so full of #, there is nothing to achieve, or anything that will matter in the scope of things...More of your subjective bull#, as if it mattered. Even philosophy know's that, # them philosophers have been spouting that # for thousands of years. That achieving anything is a purely subjective matter.

It's their words and not yours to re-interpret and change the entire meaning of a person's post because you imagine that it is a riddle.

Your wrong, its all interpretations in anything you say or do or think...it's all interpretations, I don't think its a riddle, just an interpretation.

None of this has been a riddle of any kind. I have no idea how you felt the need to bring my roommate into this.

Nope no riddle... And because I wanted to piss you off, on the least of it, because well, how else am I supposed to get a straight answer to the stuff your wrote, and some question I had in my head, from somebody who is so full of it, and makes no sense. But then again I'm sure I wont make sense to many others in all that I wrote on this site...So it was just conversation.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I am - as best I can be with the resources that I have - but obviously most people in Georgia aren't- we're looking at 4 inches of snow and people have been panicky since Thursday.

yfrog.com...

Store shelves are empty everywhere from what I've seen and reports I am getting.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm ready, as best as I'll ever be because I don't have a clue what the hell is gonna go down, quite frankly dont quite care. Nothing we can do about it...

I think I'd prefere aliens than our own goverments bringing a world of pain on us, like they are already trying...amazes me how dumb most people can be...reminds me of when a deer just stands there staring at the car to hit them. I really do wish I could do something but there isnt enough of us out there wanting to do something about it.

I'm in a state where I don't think I'm living my own life so to speak ... I don't want to go to work! I but unfortunatly I have to and why? money? why money? Can't do jack without it...F***in lamers
I mean we can sit and talk about being slave for alien races but we are already there...most just don't realise it...we need to wake up and stop the sh** from hitting the fan..too late maybe but it is worth a try but that is just me wishing

Role on 2012 and ascension! or evolution for some but im screwed even there apparently its all based on love ... hard to love with all the Sh** that is going on
I mean you meet A LOT of nice people, I've seen so many nice people on this forums and elsewhere but I think we're out numbered by the A**holes who's with me?
(that might just be me )

P.S I hope that I haven't offended anyone in this post, it would be the last thing I wanted to do.

edit on 9/1/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Need to keep the conversation on topic now don't we, so are you ready for the # to hit the fan?

...then we get to the part about the guy i take care of. First off, this has NOTHING to do with him. How did some other issue that i mentioned in another thread wind up over here in this thread talking about end times? How? What the #ing hell? First off... I haven't judged sh!t about that dude. My personal opinion is that he is a pretty decent person or else he wouldn't be in my house but he will not continue grungy habits and give me more messes and problems to deal with! PERIOD! BOTTOM LINE!....that's not judgment.

OK, but you missed what I was saying...but whatever OK.

"I don't like having to be a bitch all the time because he won't clean the wax out of his ears"...pretty simple huh? There's no mystery here... no psychology relationship work needed here. If I say one thing it doesn't have some hidden meaning to another. there's nothing to read into... there's nothing to figure out. It's really just as damn simple as that dude.

I believe you, sounds pretty simple and straight forward, as you say.

Nothing, that you would notice.

what the hell does this have to do with things I've seen and *turtles* and my own #ing questions and *expectations* Expectations? You are talking about something completely different aren't you?

Yes something completely different. Anyways it does not matter now, just passing the time.

What the hell are you worried about my expectations for?

Don't get all pissy, I to was wondering about why the hell I was as well, but now its gone, some thought I had at the time whatever it was, but I forgot it so whatever, I think it was just curiosity.

"Since you can't control everything even though some try to control the whole freaking world, you might not want to waste your time trying to control people's expectations."

Um OK why would I want to control anything, especially the world, or peoples expectations, it's just stupid, # I would get really pissed if that was the case, I'm just trying to understand some things...But barring that, then to hell with it. Like I said it was just a curiosity from something you wrote, even not really about you but your friend, but it does not matter so chill ax.

I have seen some crazy stuff in my life. I know these things are real but I thought they were in this reality... I guess they are not or ARE NO LONGER. Hence, they are as good as ghosts. We're all headed in that direction

Now that # means absolutely nothing, might want to clarify next time, you know what direction or what crazy stuff.

Some actually hope they will die soon because all their friends are dead and there is nothing left for them to do. If a person feels that way, what's it to ya? If they feel they are alive in a world of ghosts just waiting to pass, who are you to say that is an incorrect assumption?

I to was a ghost once in a world of ghosts and phantoms, and guess what I have nothing against it, everybody should have such an experience, it was interesting.

Some people have things to achieve in life, some simply do not and will not and no amount of looking at it philosophically is going to change that. It's not a subjective matter.

Your so full of #, there is nothing to achieve, or anything that will matter in the scope of things...More of your subjective bull#, as if it mattered. Even philosophy know's that, # them philosophers have been spouting that # for thousands of years. That achieving anything is a purely subjective matter.

It's their words and not yours to re-interpret and change the entire meaning of a person's post because you imagine that it is a riddle.

Your wrong, its all interpretations in anything you say or do or think...it's all interpretations, I don't think its a riddle, just an interpretation.

None of this has been a riddle of any kind. I have no idea how you felt the need to bring my roommate into this.

Nope no riddle... And because I wanted to piss you off, on the least of it, because well, how else am I supposed to get a straight answer to the stuff your wrote, and some question I had in my head, from somebody who is so full of it, and makes no sense. But then again I'm sure I wont make sense to many others in all that I wrote on this site...So it was just conversation.

Classic.
You wanted to ask me questions because you thought my posts were vague. It's only vague coming from your viewpoint... and perhaps others as well because it's not their viewpoint but instead of asking a simple question you try to bring in something from another topic because it pertained to my personal life and try to run them together and get all psychological. that is totally your problem. Once you realize that you'll see who is full of #. If you don't understand something- ask for clarification. Simple right? Apparently not for some.

Furthermore, my personal viewpoint on things I've seen in my life are mine... not yours. If they mean nothing to you, it doesn't matter because it's not your problem. I don't see what the big mystery ever was or why it means nothing that if a person knows they can't save those who are left that are close to them and many of the people they know are already dead and they basically have no other connections or interests in the world, and they decide that it might just be easier to accept any fate coming...like a massive tidal wave for example... if a huge asteroid hit the earth and set off a tidal wave like you have never seen, the majority of everyone I know would be dead and if I struggled to survive somehow, what would be left for me? Not a whole lot, guy. I can accept that.... and guess what else? maybe the things I've seen in my life, all depending on how I look at them which is my business to figure out- not yours, maybe it means to me that I am not meant to survive and that there is something beyond this world that I would be more connected to than I feel I am presently am in this world... and if that helps me accept a possibly fatal consequence of all this... then what is it #ing to you, guy?

You decided to go digging into a perspective that you don't have to agree with and you didn't do a very good job.
I hate talking to people like you. If you have a question, ask a question... how hard is that? You don't know my roommate, you don't know me... why are you trying to pretend? Don't be pretending you know this stuff because you don't undertstand what i said about the end. that's not my #ing problem and I'm sick and tired of getting reeled into pointless conversations by the "curious" If you're #ing curious, ask a question otherwise mind your own. Seems like you are the one that needs to stop trying to judge all kinds of crap, not me, guy. You shouldn't even be WORRIED about this but here you are, sticking labels on stuff and making projections. Know your role, guy. If you wanna know something, don't try playing internet psyche with me. what the hell are you thinking.

oh...and the fact that people HAVE devoted their lives to things and HAVE done all sorts of things, built planes, made cars, cured polio....all sorts of # guy, that crap is not subjective. All I am saying is I don't want to hear your philosophical crap about what YOU think other people are doing and why they are doing it because you are thinking about some other subject and wanting to talk about some other subject and it's very specific in your mind. I don't know what it is but i can see it because you think one size fits all when you say certain things. You think just because I made a post over there about something that it must mean something over here. That's a thinking problem, dude. Don't be arguing with me about what people do just because I was making a point. it doesn't #ing matter. i said people devote themselves to things to illustrate that some people put meaning and effort into their lives, they have passion. they may have passion in some cases and in other cases they do not because "to each his own" I was making a #ing passing comment to pave the way to my main point and you get ON that # like it #ing matters and argue with me about people devoting themselves to things like it was what the whole point was about. i don't want to argue with you, guy about # like this. I don't want to have this pointless conversation with you, guy.

If somebody is going to die and it's their time, maybe they will be happier, who knows? if that's what a person sees, what the #'s it to you? I know my goddamn rights in this world and if I want to get morbid and fatalistic and feel that #ing way, that is my god given right so what's your problem, doc?

You gonna tell me some more about myself now?
I can safely say that if I had the choice of communicating with some of the people i have had to communicate with lately that don't seem to understand simple things...I think I'd rather be #ing dead if this is all I have to look forward to. I don't like people like you. You need to get off my #ing tits, this aint your problem and it aint gonna be your problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join