It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU ready for things to hit the fan?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Now understand, based on my title you could misinterpret my message. I see lots of threads talking about UFOs, Doomsday, and New World Order destruction.

Are you MENTALLY prepared to experience these things?

Can you picture people coming in your house forcing you and your family into FEMA trains? What will you do if a global martial law comes into play? What are your thoughts? What will your actions be?

What if aliens come down for an invasion? The Annunkai, The Reptilians? What will you do if they come for you? What are your thoughts if you actually see one?

Doomsday. Well.. what will you do? Just die? Try to survive? Reach highest ground? What do you think your thoughts will be if this actually begins?

My point is, have you thought of putting yourself in the situation before it even happens? If it happens of course. Do YOU have plans? Can you see yourself dying in any of these events? Are you ready to die? Do you realize that life as we know it will be at risk if any of these things are to manifest?

EDIT: Also, I also read of talk about HUMAN EVOLUTION in this process. Does anybody care to elaborate on how this process would go? Why is this a theory? Oh, and if we were to evolve, could we fly? I really want to fly

edit on 8-1-2011 by Mizzijr because: Add on

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Way too many scenarios and plans..

I'll wait till something happens and decide then..

We can't prepare for everything that's been predicted to come..

Natural survivors will have the best chance in any scenario..
I consider myself at least better than an average chance..

What more can I ask for.??

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I'm just going to let whatever happens happen.
I'm probably not even supposed to be here in the first place.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Mizzijr

Haha, yeah I understand what you mean. I know I'll strive to survive, I know that much no matter what happens, if anything happens.

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

Ahh man, don't say that, everybody is here for a reason, you just haven't found your reason bro.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Mizzijr

Haha, yeah I understand what you mean. I know I'll strive to survive, I know that much no matter what happens, if anything happens.

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

Ahh man, don't say that, everybody is here for a reason, you just haven't found your reason bro.

Actually, the truth is that many are here only to die. Sad but true.

side note... not a bro.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
In my opinion, nobody ready for SHTF scenario; prepare all you want but they still get what they want because they have the resource, techonology, man-power.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Yea I see your point, I look at it like that sometimes. But I don't think we're all just a waste of flesh walking around. We have some kind of purpose or else we wouldn't be here in the first place.

Re: Side Note.. Oooh o.O sorry about that.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Thats what I'm thinking, that many will be in extreme awe when things do get hazy. I don't many are mentally prepared to battle a major catastrophe or event.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'm so ready I've almost stopped worrying about those who are in for the absurdly catastrophic rude awakening coming down the pike.

Is that morally reprehensible, or is it necessary to "let go" of the chaff so to speak in order to move on?
edit on 1/8/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Are YOU ready for things to hit the fan?

Stupid question... Off-course not, no one really is ready, at least not for all scenarios, and some of those scenarios you wont be ready, period. # comes when you least expected, it's always been like that, and always will. So you can either go nuts trying to plan every little thing, or you can just live your life, or a mixture of both. But like I said it will come when you wont expect it, no matter what you plan on, or are ready for.

Can you picture people coming in your house forcing you and your family into FEMA trains? What will you do if a global martial law comes into play? What are your thoughts? What will your actions be?

It's been done, this fear has been done before even pretty recently like in ww2, and in wars and power struggles over the sheeple's hearts and minds, before that war and after that war stretching back all history. The only thing needed to stop this silly # like global martial law is for people to stop believing, in everything they hear or see that the people or the tube or internet says, remember government and all things in it are just people, nothing special about them, no mysteries in what people want or do or will do to get what they want.

What if aliens come down for an invasion? The Annunkai, The Reptilians? What will you do if they come for you? What are your thoughts if you actually see one?

If aliens come that are way above humanity, and are not friendly. Then your # out of luck. But if you got some eyes and look around you would see, that we are the aliens on this planet. The reptilians the annunaki and all that if they have been here or around this planet for as long as some people say, then they have a vested stake in humanity or are at least indifferent or could be any number of things, or else we wouldn't be around, now would we.

Doomsday. Well.. what will you do? Just die? Try to survive? Reach highest ground? What do you think your thoughts will be if this actually begins?

What is a doomsday to you? what your favorite politician didn't get elected, and now its the end of the world or the guy that got elected is the Antichrist, whatever that means... Or a nuclear Holocaust and winter type of thing. See some doomsdays are just plain silly, others are pretty real and could happen, and yet others will happen in time.

My point is, have you thought of putting yourself in the situation before it even happens?

Yes, probabilities don't look good. So I looked elsewhere.

If it happens of course. Do YOU have plans?

Nope don't need plans, I like to improvise its more fun. But then off-course that would depend on your definitions of plans.

Can you see yourself dying in any of these events?

I can see myself dieing from the common cold in certain situations. In fact dieing well it's kind of guaranteed in time now isn't it.

Are you ready to die?

Negative, they say dieing sucks. But then again they said living is one sweet ride, so who knows.

Do you realize that life as we know it will be at risk if any of these things are to manifest?

Nope, negative, life will not be at risk, just you all that live on this planet earth.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Yea I see your point, I look at it like that sometimes. But I don't think we're all just a waste of flesh walking around. We have some kind of purpose or else we wouldn't be here in the first place.

Re: Side Note.. Oooh o.O sorry about that.

there's plenty of useless things walking around but thanks for the attempt.

it's all kind of personal though. maybe I am just coming to terms with reality. maybe I have always felt out of place and little control. I'm also in a place I don't care to be and just don't see things turning out well. sure, I'll do what i can for others if the situation arises but i really don't feel a whole lot of fight in me right now. My emotions are all under foot. Being accepting of a dreary fate is looking on the bright side.
I certainly wouldn't want to live on agonizing in insanity.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I so ready I've almost stopped worrying about those who are in for the absurdly catastrophic rude awakening coming down the pike.

Is that morally reprehensible, or is it necessary to "let go" of the chaff so to speak in order to move on?

Well, I say free for all in the sense of being aware and prepared, don't stress over somebody else, it'll be your downfall, unless it's sacrifice of course. Many may have a rude awakening, others may be on top of their game. Some are prepared to the fullest extent, they can be fully equipped all day physically, but if their not mentally there then they aren't physically equipped at all. Their mentality will throw them off. End result? Death? Imprisoned? Abducted? Who knows, I'm reaching out to all the predictions out there.

SN: Still waiting to hear someone on human evolution if they can.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Can anyone really be metally prepared? We dont know whats going to happen, we can only theorise based on limited facts fueling imagination. Put yourself hopefully many, many years forward where nothing much happened, life went on, you are lieing on your deathbed and someone asks, "how did you live?"
Would you want to reflect and think "in fear?"
And if things do go completely bad and you die through whatever means, will it really matter?
I hopefully live each day enjoying this wonderful gift called life and if it does go wrong, ahh Hell it was a blast!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I completely understand, I think we all go through those times.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I agree mankind deserves whatever it gets, every attempt on awakening the masses ends in ridicule or disbelief even in provable circumstances such as the harmful effects of fluoride. Mankind is a gullible slave race I often wonder why the bonkers I am here also

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

EDIT: Also, I also read of talk about HUMAN EVOLUTION in this process. Does anybody care to elaborate on how this process would go? Why is this a theory?

If you have to ask, then if told the answer you wont understand it. Everybody's go an answer or two, to that, just pick the one you like.

Oh, and if we were to evolve, could we fly? I really want to fly

You can fly now, just go and buy a plane ticket. Or get a pilot licence and become a pilot or something.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
There are many factors that prevent us from "getting ready" mentally and physically; the biggest factor of all is movie....it conditions us to think that sh1t is not real and somehow the authority always is the good guy.

Furthermore into this matter, even if everything (uprising, resistance, revolution, new democracy, blah blah blah) gone the way "we the people" wanted to, who can be sure that TPTB is not behind it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I'm so ready I've almost stopped worrying about those who are in for the absurdly catastrophic rude awakening coming down the pike.

Well, I say free for all in the sense of being aware and prepared, don't stress over somebody else, it'll be your downfall, unless it's sacrifice of course. Many may have a rude awakening, others may be on top of their game. Some are prepared to the fullest extent, they can be fully equipped all day physically, but if their not mentally there then they aren't physically equipped at all. Their mentality will throw them off. End result? Death? Imprisoned? Abducted? Who knows, I'm reaching out to all the predictions out there.

SN: Still waiting to hear someone on human evolution if they can.

Let me clarify that in this manner:

"I'm so ready I've almost stopped worrying about those who continue to remain asleep, oblivious and complacent in an intractable state of denial, and who are in for the absurdly catastrophic rude awakening coming down the pike."
edit on 1/8/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cib2010

I agree mankind deserves whatever it gets, every attempt on awakening the masses ends in ridicule or disbelief even in provable circumstances such as the harmful effects of fluoride. Mankind is a gullible slave race I often wonder why the bonkers I am here also

I thought I had some of this "reasoning" figured out.... to look at the intricate designs of the self and the world can amaze. I guess it can also be a short lived clarity. I can't see # right now. It's all just mud. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with deserving anything but I'd much rather see karma work itself out... and sure, some people have it coming but # happens to good people probably more than it happens to bad people.
Sure, mankind is screwed up but can it really help the stage existence it's in?
maybe the problem is deeper than a species. maybe it's beyond that. I'm sure even other lifeforms feel things not unlike mankind...making us do and think all sorts of things... and then without them we are nothing to begin with. why would we even care without them? we wouldn't.

where do these notions come from? what are these things? what, in the universe, do they mirror?

some will say that love is the absolute answer and while in it's teeth I would agree just the same. maybe it seems to be the best answer because it also happens to be the biggest lie?

It's all so relative, isn't it? just associations. Like quantum relationships. Since when has anything original proven itself past the cold hard exterior of reality?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

You know people always prepare for the # to hit the fan. But for those who got smacked on the face from all the # flying off that fan, they always seem to have a more in your face view of that reality and it don't smell to good. And even on ats sometimes some people actually pose some good questions, and have some deep thoughts. I would even say that maybe just maybe you are becoming more enlightened about some things, just like all those gurus always talk about. And to think everybody want to become more enlightened, crazy world we live in. Or to be more precise crazy world you seem to be living in, to make you write what you wrote.

I thought I had some of this "reasoning" figured out.... to look at the intricate designs of the self and the world can amaze. I guess it can also be a short lived clarity

That about sums it up I think, it's short lived, it comes, it goes. Just when we think we have it figured out, someone goes and changes the rules of the universe on us.

some people have it coming but # happens to good people probably more than it happens to bad people.

I seriously doubt that.

Sure, mankind is screwed up but can it really help the stage existence it's in?

I'v thought about that some time ago, and no I don't think it can really help the stage existence its in. It just like its in a stage of it. I guess it just endures trough it.

maybe the problem is deeper than a species. maybe it's beyond that. I'm sure even other lifeforms feel things not unlike mankind...making us do and think all sorts of things... and then without them we are nothing to begin with. why would we even care without them?

It's ingrained into the very fabric of reality or being. I think thats pretty much what it means to be alive, and why anything in the living realm, wants to live, to know the lows, so as it can enjoy the highs. It's so simple it's crazy.

where do these notions come from? what are these things? what, in the universe, do they mirror?

Yourself....at least thats the only answer I can think of right now. But i'm sure there are many more answers.

some will say that love is the absolute answer and while in it's teeth I would agree just the same. maybe it seems to be the best answer because it also happens to be the biggest lie?

Way beyond me I wouldn't know, could be your personal negative and positive.

It's all so relative, isn't it? just associations. Like quantum relationships. Since when has anything original proven itself past the cold hard exterior of reality?

And thats why reality sucks, and everybody prefers virtual reality. Even those who think the real world is, real.
edit on 8-1-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: half asleep, and for some reason I didn't misspell as much as when i'm fully awake. Go figure eh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join