It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid EarthQuake Imminent? 2011 HAARP Kills Birds? Proof Fema Drills shown by PatrioticSpace!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

New Madrid EarthQuake Imminent? 2011 HAARP Kills Birds? Proof Fema Drills shown by PatrioticSpace!

www.youtube.com

~Re-uploaded with Permission ~credits: youtube.com... TIP: ~NEW~ Global Mass Animal Deaths World Wide: goo.gl...

PLEASE PASS THIS ON! SHARE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS!

This video has PROOF that TPTB are tooling with the New Madrid Fault-line!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The New Madrid Fault is about to blow???

HAARP???

It's too bad that the average attention span in the US has dropped to around 4 minutes...

BECAUSE

The man appears to have really done his research
and also was nice enough to actually provide the links to follow along!

He makes an interesting case that HAARP is definitely not what it seems...and could bring about the end sooner than we think.

Crowd control, Earthquake machine, Manipulation, Mind control,

Putting voices in your head and the ARMY document from intelligence and security command THAT SAYS SO

WORTH THE TIME

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

This actually was a thread without a video last week. The guy explained his theory in detail and it received a lot of attention concerning the "Sixth Seal" So it funny you posted this. I'll check out the vid, thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
well i watched all 37 or so minutes.
interesting info.
so that's why they went to digital! @ least we got vouchers !

this video helps the harrp theory out... cant believe they deleted data,hmmm
Madrid fault line : bird deaths .. interesting data.
fema has had a record of running drills close to an actual event.. hmmmm
all in all very informative ... star for you.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Thanks OP! This is good info. My mom recently asked me why I thought the birds were dying, she said she didn't believe the BS story the news wasngiving out. She does not think for herself so I was surprised. I told her my guess would be HAARP. Now I have a little more ammo. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The first thing I thought of when the first report of these birds dieing came in, is that it was probably caused by HAARP. I have never really paid much attention to HAARP in the past, but deep down my gut was telling me that this is not natural, and the only thing that could make this happen in so many places in such a short time span with no physical evidence of poisons would be a HAARP type device.

Guess we'll soon find out if this guy is right.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Oh man TPTB aren't even being sneaky about it, they're telling us months in advance where it's gonna go down AND they're gonna put all their resources in the middle of ground zero!!

Too bad if it all get's damaged, no martial law...

What a ridiculous theory.

top topics

join