It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC News on the attack against "conspiracy theorists" over animal deaths.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

I'll go with the coroner's cause of death.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

actually, those dumpsters have side-access doors ... no crane needed.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Are you a psychic and didn't tell us? What are you "NOT" telling us?

The top Pentagon aide found dead at a landfill site may not have been murdered at all, a private investigator has claimed.

John Wheeler was seen in a confused state 48 hours before his death wandering around the wrong car park and wearing only one shoe.

The following day he was also seen wandering around the town in the last sighting before his body was discovered dumped at the Delaware tip.

Police promptly launched a murder probe - but now there is increasing speculation that Mr Wheeler's death may not have been murder at all.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

do you make it a habit of attacking everyone with whom you disagree?
for the record, in the US (not UK) ... source: www.tbd.com...

Investigators consider Wheeler's death a homicide but have been mum about who killed him or how he died. Police also have refused to say what injuries, if any, were on Wheeler's body when it was found Friday morning at the Cherry Island Landfill in a truckload of trash collected from 10 bins in Newark, 15 miles away.

"We believe it was a homicide because it was ruled a homicide by the state medical examiners," said Newark Police Lt. Mark A. Farrall. The cause of death was pending toxicology and further forensic studies, said Carl Kanefsky of the Delaware Department of Health and Social Services, which includes the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner. He said complete autopsy results could take weeks.
so, until the facts come out, could you keep the speculations and accusations to a minimum?

also, just found this: souce ... www.examiner.com... (not a favorite source but a 'homicide' all the same)

Medical Examiner said John P. Wheeler death a homicide

Medical examiners (ME), which are those degreed people that know the difference between a dead person and an alive one, officially--and how they met their fatal end (and at what time)--typically don't say a dead body is the result of a homicide if it wasn't, even if they haven't gotten back all the test results.

They tend to say it as a "suspicious death" and they are going to perform tests to confirm how the person died.

In fact, I can't ever remember a case in which a homicide was later reversed to being an accidental death. Can you?

it would seem the propaganda machine is approaching warp speed ...

edit on 8-1-2011 by Honor93 because: add text

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I was being sarcastic and joking around.. I didn't realize that you were so sensitive or I wouldn't have... oh wait.. I didn't address you.

I assume he saw the humor/sarcasm in my post.. I wasn't being mean or even irritated when I typed that to him.. I was kidding.. Get a sense of humor..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

lol, they will never tell anyone the facts, lol.

What ever happened it will just be some rubbish simple explanation they give.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Honor... Do you check any sources on this?

The medical examiner has not come out with a cause of death yet.. Unless I am unable to find it..

Can you please provide me with a link other than a tabloid where the medical examiner gives a cause of death..

Please and thank you!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
Also, those dumpsters are actually very big. So big you would need a ladder to climb into one. They showed it on the news right after the story about the animal kills.

No if you can toss trash in a ladder would not be needed. Believe me I`ve been in them.
Unless your arms are of course broken.
And if you do climb in one to hide or sleep on pickup time it could end up you getting a trip off to the dump.

Edit to correct info
Wrong member quoted in this thread and can be followed up in later posting

edit on 1/8/2011 by Connman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

So you are saying it is impossible that it is nothing more than it seems? Because he was a govt. official it MUST be a conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

That is an odd reply - I mean.. I didn't write that.. He did. But the quote makes it look like I did.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic.. I have done my siding a roof enough times, and have rented them before..

He said it was to tall for him to climb in.. I am saying it is more likely that he climbed in than someone threw a dead body up and over.
edit on 1/8/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I told you what was the latest news at the time. Are you retarded and not telling us?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

I was referring to the dumpsters shown on the news. To me they seemed too big to climb into. Does everyone on this site have reading comprehension problems today?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

I was being sarcastic and joking around.. I didn't realize that you were so sensitive or I wouldn't have... oh wait.. I didn't address you.

I assume he saw the humor/sarcasm in my post.. I wasn't being mean or even irritated when I typed that to him.. I was kidding.. Get a sense of humor..

I misunderstood your sarcasm. Sorry, man. But, I did say I wasn't privy to that info at the time. What I meant is I didn't know that some dumpsters have sliding doors on the side. Makes sense, though.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

Honor... Do you check any sources on this?

The medical examiner has not come out with a cause of death yet.. Unless I am unable to find it..

Can you please provide me with a link other than a tabloid where the medical examiner gives a cause of death..

Please and thank you!

yes, i do check my sources ... you on the other hand ... well, we've had experience with that before.
the ME has publicly declared "homicide" ... what more do you need until the autopsy results are reported? (if ever)
tbd.com is hardly a tabloid. but i suppose your msm reference is somehow, 'better' ??

well ok, try this one ... www.cbsnews.com...
but please don't credit the 'criminologist' with the credentials of the ME ... the criminologist is offering an opinion ... the ME is offering his medical expertise. what you should remember ... is that in the US, the govt has a primary rule that consists of 2 words -- "plausible deniability" -- and i can assure you that in this instance, no real 'facts' will ever be known, hence maintaining - plausible deniability ... and the conspiracy shall live on !!!
JFK anyone?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

my humor is fine thank you ... your 'facts' and/or sarcasm need work. try again.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Sorry must have cut the wrong part out of the quote area it wasn`t directed at you. Just can`t picture this dumpster is all didn`t watch the news to see it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

I was the one who said the dumpster was too high to climb into. I may have just not looked at it long enough. But, what I did see seemed to high to climb into for a man who was "confused".

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

yea ur right we had a 3 pointer earthquake here in the uk....we NEVER experience earthquakes...only 1 person in the past thousand years has died from earthquake in the uk...im sure we do get them but they are never noticeable but yea earthquakes where you dont expect them.

and with the above info that only one person in a thousand years has died in a quake in the uk....in 2010 in the middle of the recession, and when cutbacks were being made in the private sector, the uk government felt the need to send the fire dept in england on earthquake training?! in the uk?!?! in a recession?!?! need i say more?!?!

they know something is coming wether it be natural or manmade...but its comin...duck and cover!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Aww how cute.. Did I hurt your feelings?.. I was joking assuming I was dealing with an adult.. Apparently mental midgets get their feelings hurt quickly..

My point is.. You are saying it is to tall for him to climb in.. WOULDN'T that ALSO make it too tall for someone to throw him in?

How about you go take your meds and come back with a better attitude.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Please point out one place I claimed something was a fact.. When you can't .. I will assume that everything else out of your mouth is ill conceived garbage also. carry on.. nothing for you to see here!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join