It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Chris Rock pressure the LAPD into reopening the Notorious B.I.G. murder?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Did Chris Rock pressure the LAPD into reopening the Notorious B.I.G. murder?
Chris Rock will be happy to hear that they haven’t given up the search for Biggie’s killer.

In 2004, comedian Rock joked that the government must hate rap considering they never investigate rappers’ murders.

According to CNN, the agencies began to pursue leads again a couple of months ago upon discovering additional evidence and combining the efforts of the Los Angeles Police Department, L.A. County District Attorney’s Office and the FBI.

while there at it they should reopen pacs case to. or maybe they know something we dont lol check out how rock made them reopen the case

edit on 8-1-2011 by oswego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Maybe he should throw 9/11 out there and see if they bite?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

alot of evidence has come to light and been discussed on fox , still waiting to see what becomes of it .

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
as someone who is 35 years old right now, and lived through the Biggie-Tupac stuff I'd love to see it re-opened. Did Suge have something to do with Biggies death? probably. RAMPART was so corrupt. I don't know what to say, i'd love to find out what really happened , but i don't think anyone will ever talk. Actually i am sure of it. Peeps from my generation don't talk to po-po.

But Orlando was killed soon after. I wonder why? (still unsolved)

and Suge is still Piru, Tree Top Piru that is.

everyday all day

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electric Crown
as someone who is 35 years old right now, and lived through the Biggie-Tupac stuff I'd love to see it re-opened. Did Suge have something to do with Biggies death? probably. RAMPART was so corrupt. I don't know what to say, i'd love to find out what really happened , but i don't think anyone will ever talk. Actually i am sure of it. Peeps from my generation don't talk to po-po.

But Orlando was killed soon after. I wonder why? (still unsolved)

peeps from my generation don't talk to popo lol aint that the truth.

and Suge is still Piru, Tree Top Piru that is.

everyday all day

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The police were involved in Big's murder. They didn't care to investigate because they feared what would happen if that information became known. I think their calculus went something like this. They rioted over us just beating the crap out of Rodney King, wonder what they would do if they found out we did a murder for hire on Big.

top topics

join