It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do u care most whie listening music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
For me , i care the sound effect most , either earphones or acoustics............i like enjoy my music in a perfect way...........

how about U?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ackeiyword

It depends about what kind of music I am listening to. If it's trance, house, drum and bass, it's all about the bass and how it's incorporated into the song. If it's death metal, it's all about slow, crunchy riffs which usually capture my attention. I like something unusual, and out of the ordinary.....

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Life is a symphony of tones. Nature sings and even speaks through vibrational sounds and visualization. Pay close attention to the effect on your emotions of the music you listen to. It's more powerful than the masses are aware of. Music can take you to a state of ecstasy or into the depths of depression on a soul level.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92

It depends about what kind of music I am listening to. If it's trance, house, drum and bass, it's all about the bass and how it's incorporated into the song. If it's death metal, it's all about slow, crunchy riffs which usually capture my attention. I like something unusual, and out of the ordinary.....

Took the words right out of my mouth. Turned me on a little that someone had the same thoughts as me. LMAO

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by catrynaaa

You're actually into electronic and death metal too????? :-P that's a surprise !

\m/0.o\m/

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

ok i friended you.
haha
edit on 8-1-2011 by catrynaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by catrynaaa

LOL I know what you mean. The right tones, beats and rythem can accomplish many things!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I don't really focus much on the lyrics, but the music itself, and my paranoia of going deaf in my left ear.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Very difficult question for me to answer. I love music. It's probably what I love most in life above anything else. (Although of course it's tied with my friends and family.) Every song and every artist is different. I don't know that there is a particular or specific thing I care about most when listening to music.

I don't listen to it so much as allow myself to experience it. I become immersed in it. It's like being in a three dimensional space made of sound waves. I can physically feel the textures and sensations of sounds in an almost tactile way. It's very difficult for me to accurately describe, to be honest. It just is whatever it is, and whatever that is, I find enthralling. I don't really have any criteria or standards for establishing whether a song is "good" or not. I can find something to love about almost any song (so long as its sole purpose is not to make money or acquire fame with no attempt at expression; the two are not mutually exclusive, though.) Of course, like many other people, the lyrics of songs can often resonate with me and my interpretation of their meaning can be very intensely moving. And that can heighten the iprofundity of the experience. But a lot of it is just experiencing the sounds and textures, the way they move and change, the emotional tone they create for me, and the way they feel.

So I don't even know if there is a "most important" thing to me in terms of listening to music. I just love music in general. And I don't discriminate by genre. I will listen to anything, and then it will either resonate with me or it won't. But I won't dislike something just because people have placed it in an, in my opinion, largely arbitrary category.
edit on 1/15/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I care tone quality most. I don't care the lyrics,or the song is old or new.

top topics

join