It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of dead birds .... now in Taiwan January 8...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Mini Ice Age? Don't worry, it's just a couple of flakes. Prophesy from the book of Revelation coming true? Don't worry, it's just a bunch of nonsense. Volcanoes erupting? Earthquakes? Stalled Gulf Current? Flooded Australia? A little magnetic pole shift anomaly? Poppycock. What's all the hub-bub bub? This stuff happens all the time. It's just a couple of dead birds people. Get a grip?

The preceding sarcasm was brought to you by Col. Robert Neville, from the road.

By the way:

It's almost time...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
If something bad is happening, then what is it? So some animals are dying, but what is the ONE THING that is doing it, that you can prove?

Answer is, they are dying for many different and NATURAL reasons.

The only difference between now and the past is that now we have this internet echo chamber here to help freak everyone out about it (which is exactly what "they" want to have happen).

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Just to clarify, it's not a bunch of nonsense and I really can't fathom why all the myriad signs are being dismissed. Actually I can fathom it. It's just taken me a while to come to terms with the fact that a vast number of people who are asleep and oblivious will remain in that condition until the bitter end, much like Golum clutching at his Precious even as the fiery lava consumed him. Oblivious.

We're going to see a-lot more of these so-called "unexplained" events in the next few months. But don't worry. Everything will work out in the end.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
If something bad is happening, then what is it? So some animals are dying, but what is the ONE THING that is doing it, that you can prove?

The only difference between now and the past is that now we have this internet echo chamber here to help freak everyone out about it (which is exactly what "they" want to have happen).

Is this your own original idea or does it simply seem the most convenient and over-used explanation to this, the latest in an extraordinary chain of events.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

History Channel Predicts Birds Dying :

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I can't view that Russo, not from this computer. Please tell me, what are the reasons for birds dying by this prediction from the History Channel?

Added Information:

Just to clarify, the mention of the Doves having blue mouths, they didn't have a blue substance in their mouths. It was their mouths that were blue, it has already been stated by the Italian government that it is indicating either lack of oxygen or possible poisining.
edit on 8-1-2011 by space cadet because: to add info

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

The internet had been around for like 15 years now. Bird and fish deaths occuring globally at the same time to welcome the new year? This is a first time for the 'echo chamber' you claimed, or ....had you been hallucinating? Need some meds?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

electromagnetic field failure. But not just birds, all forms of life.
edit on 8-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Wow. Lots of implications there. Lots of facts regarding earth's magnetoshere available to to corelate what is happening. Thanks for the reply.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

best explanation so far.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I dont know whats going on with all the birds and fish i find it very upseting its not the norm there is to many dieing at once..I havent seen any problems here in minnesota yet.. what i worry about also is this going to spread to our dogs, cats and smaller animals has anyone heard of any animal deaths yet?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I am blown away by what I am reading now, I found a site that has several publications on the effects of magnetic infuences on us and sea life and poultry. Have a look at this study:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The embryos were taken out of the eggs and studied blind. Each of the two PMF-exposed groups showed an excess in the percentage of developmental anomalies compared with the respective sham-exposed samples. This excess of anomalies was not significant for the PMF-A-treated embryos (P = 0.173), whereas it was significant for the PMF-B-exposed group (P = 0.007), which showed a particularly high rate of early embryonic death.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by oswego

Pole Shift goes main stream media ( Birds )

Magnetic Polar Caps Shifting - Finally Mainstream Waking Up

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
You take a canary down a mine as they are a highly susceptible species that give an indication of the quality of the environment, since canaries are not natives to mines they are a great indicator if something is wrong!

Bees are another good indicator.. e.g in Britain the British Black (European Dark) honey bee thrives where Mediterranean or hybrid bees need to be fed sugar water or die en masse.

So the hybrid bee is another canary in the mine that shows something is wrong with the environment.

(and it also shows man is an arse for thinking he can outsmart mother natures own creation.)

Onto my point.. the Larch tree is another species susceptible to stress etc and non native to places like Cornwall, and by March 2011 over 7 Square miles of Larch trees have to be felled.

Over the next four months, more than 4,700 acres of Japanese larch are to be cut down – an area equivalent to more than seven square miles and nearly a tenth of the size of Bodmin Moor.

Linky

Another canary in the mine?

As far as I know, Crabs, Blackbirds, Doves are also highly susceptible species and die when stressed.

And I am trying to work through the different species caught up in this, while also looking for other incidents that involve other species highly susceptible to stress (like the hybrid bees and larch),

but it seems to me at this moment (with little to back me up but gut feeling) is whatever is happening is affecting the species that are highly susceptible and get stressed easily when their environment is changed.

I have no idea what the changes are, just that the species I've checked all seem to exhibit the same response to stress as a canary in a mine.

So I guess all my post says is that something has changes/is changing in our global environment.. it could be a natural change, or it could be man made, I have no idea which, and I doubt those that know will tell us.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Because our earth magnestosphere is going nuts/ reversal ??????

edit on 8-1-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Now you just have to add Taiwan to the list...

In Chinese... video of the report

Yeah it's all normal... dozens of countries affected THAT WE KNOW OF... on all continents, all Americas, Europe, Asia, Oceania... except Africa...so far... but...

I'm sure it's happening in Africa too, but due to what's going on in most African countries, communications, transport, ect... it's not being reported.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

there not being reported because people finally have food in Ethiopia falling from the sky and crawling out of water!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This whole thing is very troubling,seems like it started earlyer September 27 2010 South Africa
www.iol.co.za...
So.. sad.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Now what does a rocket or the shuttle do when they punch thru the atmosphere? I am 55 and even when i was like 11 i had the gemini and all the nasa films , i also went to kennedy space center then cape Canaveral and saw the apollo launch system and even at that time i had a question. What happens every time one of these punch thru the atmosphere. ANSWER : They leave a Giant hole all the way back to the ground for space stuff to enter our world...

edit on 8-1-2011 by KingArthur because: typo lol

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
* 450 red-winged blackbirds, brown-headed cowbirds, grackles and starlings found littering a highway in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
* 3,000 blackbirds on roofs and roads in the small town of Beebe, Arkansas
* Thousands of 'devil crabs' washed up along the Kent coast near Thanet
* Thousands of drum fish washed along a 20-mile stretch of the Arkansas River
* Two million small fish in Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
* Thousands of dead fish found floating in warm Florida creek
* Hundreds of snapper fish found dead in New ZealIand
* Scores of American Coots found dead on Texas highway bridge
There are a lot more besides.....
With the reports still dribbling in, and toxicological work possibly weeks from completion,Our options
bsides googling whatever esoteric substances and happenings that could answer the majority of citcumstances....(i dont think its gonna break down that way)
It would be a lot easier to keep track if there were a chronological record kept of any repeats or updates....
rather than chasing around from thread to thread trying to get the handle on the size of the percieved irregularity.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
ooops, sorry guys, just noticing i didn't do the link correctly (still learning) ... anyway, here's the thread link for the 'research' i mentioned -- nothing scientifically concrete (hahaha) mind you, just connecting dots ...
really (i think it'll work this time)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ps: i sat outside this am (1/8) to observe for about 30 minutes. much to my chagrin, i spotted 2 birds (not a bird watcher so i can't say what kind - pretty sure not blackbirds). each was flying solo and strangely, headed north? ... in January? Normal would have been 1 or 2 small flocks (20 or so) headed west to the waterway for breakfast. so, 4 days of actually observing and i've viewed 5 birds ... not looking good folks.
also, we normally have an abundance of squirrel and for 2 days, i haven't seen one. the felines are behaving in an often agitated manner (also abnormal) and the neighborhood dogs seem to be conversing, nightly, for about a week now.

was shopping near 'restaurant row' yesterday *usually an abundance of fowl* and didn't see ONE, not one bird in any direction ... it was remarkably quiet and quite unsettling.
and just this morning, i mentioned to my mate that i wonder what the neighbors did with the rooster ... i haven't heard him caca-doodle-do in days, nor have i seen him wandering our yard (common occurrence). strangeness indeed.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Honor93 because: add ps

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join