It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What makes YOU and ME different?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I think that genetics would be the correct answer ever since I was a child I would ask all of parent, teachers, neighbors. But only relatives could answer those and then come back with even more questions that I could answer, and my family always had these mind blowing conversations about theories so with out a doubt I think it's related to genetics.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It has to do with embracing Human Nature.
We are curious creatures,humans.
We were meant to receive,and then look,and then ask,and then ask again,and then question authorities,and then complain,and then research,and then think in our rooms like a philosopher,and then find stuff up,and then see beyond what is shown to us,and then striving to find justice.

We are not conspiracy theorists.We are HUMAN.
and thus,it is our given right to do what we do,ask what we ask,search what we search and question what we question.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

well for me, i was "home schooled"..i think that kinda givs me sum what of an edge...and probably the fact that i over think EVERYTHING!!!!...nah, i think it's just that, through the course of our lives, we hav encountered various situations which had their various impacts, layers upon layers of...oh fuk it...its probably the fact that while so many others are thinking too much as well, people like us think outwardly rather than inwardly

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
well i think what make us diferent is SIZE!, and dont say no untill you see mine!
I would seriously think we all the same but in difrent levels, like E.T he was pretty stupid remember? phone home wtf? and the little boy who helped him.. he was more advanced, had that flying bicycle remember?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It is my personal opinion that critical thinking skills have become a lost art in this lack-of-education age.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cesearesque

I was just joking but, lack of education its not the problem, in my opinion its being poor in spirit
edit on 16-1-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

i think everyone is born with good spirit, but life experiences and chemicals can block or corrupt your spirit
-my 2 cents

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

Nope dont think your mind can do that to your spirit, I think the level of the spirit is what makes you make right choices.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think that this simply comes down to ones exposure to the world and family upbringing, mainly at a young age. My step father served in Vietnam and to this day is a die hard the government can do no wrong patriot. Meanwhile While he was in the rice patties my mom was participating in acid induced orgies and jamming to the greatfull dead. And while they both had extreme parenting methods and personalities the one thing they always told me jointly was trust your instinct, and try to be as informed and to think as much as and as thoroughly as you can about everything. Do not be afraid to ask questions and never think you are better than anyone else.

This I feel was a great seed of wisdom to instill in a youngster. And while it seemed ludicrous coming from two people who had such different pasts it made me feel as that if they who are so different can agree on this than there has to be so much more out there that is debatable, unseen, unknown or just amiss.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join