It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on Bird Die Off - From "Ground Zero"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

they are definantly messin around down there, its like they WANT to creat a disaster...hmmm.
Doesnt surprise me one bit :/

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyeleigh
reply to post by Honor93

they are definantly messin around down there, its like they WANT to creat a disaster...hmmm.
Doesnt surprise me one bit :/

likewise, but i'm not ready to go randomly accusing anyOne of anything just yet.
i watched your video link and find it rather disturbing to say the least. [star for posting it]
i don't know much about the HAARP program, but from what i have read and seen thus far, i am not happy my tax dollars support it.

i know they (tptb) are messing with Mother Nature in ways never intended. she can't possibly be satisfied with our 'progress' of abuse, but i doubt even she could/would pinpoint any particular person or group, responsible. We are each our own 'custodian/caretaker' of the Earth and must be responsible for what we have or have Not done along the way.
and, i do take responsibility for my part in all of this ... i have failed in my duty ... as have we all. (world-wide)

to see just how 'good or bad', depending on your bounty ... and how far they've come, check this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
not in my lifetime did i ever imagine man-made rainstorms in the desert ... but alas, Mother Nature doesn't rule these days ... and i have a wery stwong feeeeelwing that she's about to 'explode' in more ways than one. (not explode as in burst, break, end of world kinda explode but the kind parents do when they've reached a boiling point -- at least back in the ole days
... i believe she's about to open a can of whoooopazz like we've never seen before)
ps: your video may actually be 'cloud seeding' rather HAARP but i don't know for sure ... if you aren't familiar, look into it also. It's been around awhile.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I just gotta say, I don't buy the presumptions of:
* Birds falling from the sky and breaking their wings
* Birds getting confused and flying into each other and breaking their wings and/or internal organ damage
* Birds being blown around by a storm and sustaining physical damage
* Birds being disoriented by fireworks and flying into each other

I have held many kinds of birds in my hand. I'm sure many people have. Most birds are incredibly light. Their bones are hollow and surprisingly strong. I do not believe a bird falling to the ground would break any bones, or even get hurt. I have seen birds fly into a window at full speed and just bounce off, fall for a second because of being stunned, and then fly away. I have hit birds with my car and seen them fly away. I have seen baby birds fall out of a nest 20-30 feet, and literally bounce when they hit the ground, and were unharmed.

Also, birds who "cannot fly" do not just hop away madly. Even birds with broken wings will try to fly despite pain and injury. They do not think to themselves "oh well my wing is broken so I just won't even try to flap them anymore". We once had a goose on our farm that had a wing broken and mangled due to a dog attack, and it still tried desperately to fly instead of just settling for running and hopping away.

I'm not saying I do not believe the OP. I'm saying I do not believe the reasons we are being spoon fed by the media and "experts". I think if the birds the OP witnessed were refusing to fly, it is not because they are injured, but for some other reason, like being afraid to take to the air, perhaps something is making them think there is a predator nearby or something (some birds stay on the ground and/or freeze when they become frightened).
edit on 9-1-2011 by Blazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

This will give you a little insight
Sry its kind long, BUT you can go to the actual sites and see the fema and haarp documents of the testing going on down there, unless they have removed them....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
PLEASE WATCH AND PASS IMPORTANT!
i cant see this being fake......
wow
that would explain it....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

ok, ok ... sloooow down. as much as i agree with the phosgene and HAARP possibilities ... that still doesn't explain any of the others or the differing conditions reported.
and, without toxicology reports, it is all supposition.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
This is all certainly most interesting.
Just thought I'd give a quick update from The Midlands in England. Earlier this week my friend was driving down from Buxton (towards Hanley city centre way) and along the road a white-crested eagle swooped down right over his car, kind of flew alongside him for a minute, then flew off, seemingly aimlessly.

Aside from that though, I haven't noticed any strange behaviour in birds locally, though weird stuff has been in the news about crabs, birds on the South coast, etc.

Must apologise for being a bit of a lurker of late!
-Schamael

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

This is true...but this a concern for us humans.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

wow

With all due respect that woman is a sandwich short of a picnic .And that is putting it very very very mildly.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

how about we focus our energies ?? the phosgene, HAARP, bio-accidents, atom-smasher and other technologies have been around awhile now ... i don't believe this is a 'sudden reaction' to long existing conditions and technologies.
yes, they all have their bad points but we have bigger issues to concern ourselves.

Alaskan pipeline reducing to 5% output during the coldest winter on record, with more cold on the way ... decimating pigs, burning forests, can you say famine? please, get a hold of your faculties and focus.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

thanks for the tip, will tread lightly

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

wow

With all due respect that woman is a sandwich short of a picnic .And that is putting it very very very mildly.

Kyeleigh , this woman is a nutcase .She is all over the net claiming to be a alien from Pelaides .She made all kinds of claims last year about the New World Order and Obama and not one of her predictions came true .Sorry .

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

that is very strange, maybe it is very well that the magnetic feilds are at blame. and if the magnetic pole is shifting, would the birds be off course migrating? very weird stuff. all over the world, not just in arkansa....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

i belive alot of the fish and stuff what is happing southern usa, does have alot to do with the chemicals, from the bp. project..as well millions of oil, in the water... but all ovr the world weird stuff is happing right in front of us....
lots of birds in other countrys are fallen from the sky....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yes im sorry everyone, i looked up more on that lady and she is a total COOC

I couldnt even find hard evidence of this 'operation black swan'
sorry for the disinfo, i was decieved.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Hello, this is my first time on this forum also. I wrote this a few days after the first few incidents in the local Modern Radio forum, and I would like to share with you all also:......

I just want to make everyone aware of the reality behind the deaths of these birds. First of all Red-winged black birds do not fly at night, nor do they fly in flocks at night. Secondly, the trauma that they talk about would more likely be from hitting the pavement or roofs as they fell. It would not have been the cause of their fall. It would have been the result of falling. The blood clots were in the breast portion of their bodies; this would have been the part of the bird's bodies that would hit the ground or roofs first, as it is the heaviest part of the bird. Thirdly, it is not likely that they fell from a major height as there would have probably been more of a splatting effect on the carcasses. Unless, they were conscience enough to use their feathers to slow down their speed.
I would love to take some surveys about this incident; however, I am from Wisconsin and unable to communicate with the residence there. If any of you are from Beebe or the Louisiana bird death area, I would encourage someone to make a survey to find out exact times that the birds fell, and collect locations of each time. The end results may show a pattern of direction from first death to last death that may assist in making a conclusion. It would be great if a radio host would put the survey over the air, to collect information before it is lost. I would imagine that some people saw the birds falling and maybe called someone right away. The time could be determined that way. Also, I think that it is important to collect reports of unusual lights, aircraft, etc. in that area and time period.
Someone had a good idea about the fish. They pointed out that the Arkansas area has had a lot of earthquakes in that region; I was not aware. However, this could give a good conclusion for the deaths of all the bottom dwelling Drum fish that died, connecting the deaths to release of poisonous gasses.
The experts claim that the deaths of the birds and the fish are not related; however, there may be a connection with the earthquakes. But, then again, if it were poisonous gasses that killed the birds, then why just red-winged blackbirds?
Do not be gullible and accept whatever they tell us; we have to use our own heads, think, and realize that we cannot trust anyone.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bully39
reply to post by Komodo

that is very strange, maybe it is very well that the magnetic feilds are at blame. and if the magnetic pole is shifting, would the birds be off course migrating? very weird stuff. all over the world, not just in arkansa....

+1
we are coming up to 2012 - could be an early pole shift.
One of the outcomes of polar shift has been that migratory birds would definately be affected.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 12-1-2011 by ov3rdos3 because: (no reason given)

I have also heard that there is a portion of mens brains that has a similar chemical to birds, that allow for advanced geolocation processing?? Are men going to become perpetually lost?
edit on 12-1-2011 by ov3rdos3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ov3rdos3

I have also heard that there is a portion of mens brains that has a similar chemical to birds, that allow for advanced geolocation processing?? Are men going to become perpetually lost?

Nah, we'll do what women do; use satnavs. We'll be fine.

Sendran.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by themyste1
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Hello, this is my first time on this forum also. I wrote this a few days after the first few incidents in the local Modern Radio forum, and I would like to share with you all also:......

I just want to make everyone aware of the reality behind the deaths of these birds. First of all Red-winged black birds do not fly at night, nor do they fly in flocks at night. Secondly, the trauma that they talk about would more likely be from hitting the pavement or roofs as they fell. It would not have been the cause of their fall. It would have been the result of falling. The blood clots were in the breast portion of their bodies; this would have been the part of the bird's bodies that would hit the ground or roofs first, as it is the heaviest part of the bird. Thirdly, it is not likely that they fell from a major height as there would have probably been more of a splatting effect on the carcasses. Unless, they were conscience enough to use their feathers to slow down their speed.
I would love to take some surveys about this incident; however, I am from Wisconsin and unable to communicate with the residence there. If any of you are from Beebe or the Louisiana bird death area, I would encourage someone to make a survey to find out exact times that the birds fell, and collect locations of each time. The end results may show a pattern of direction from first death to last death that may assist in making a conclusion. It would be great if a radio host would put the survey over the air, to collect information before it is lost. I would imagine that some people saw the birds falling and maybe called someone right away. The time could be determined that way. Also, I think that it is important to collect reports of unusual lights, aircraft, etc. in that area and time period.
Someone had a good idea about the fish. They pointed out that the Arkansas area has had a lot of earthquakes in that region; I was not aware. However, this could give a good conclusion for the deaths of all the bottom dwelling Drum fish that died, connecting the deaths to release of poisonous gasses.
The experts claim that the deaths of the birds and the fish are not related; however, there may be a connection with the earthquakes. But, then again, if it were poisonous gasses that killed the birds, then why just red-winged blackbirds?
Do not be gullible and accept whatever they tell us; we have to use our own heads, think, and realize that we cannot trust anyone.

As I do not intend to break ATS rules by posting a "One Liner", it is January 1, 2012 and I feel like this is really important information to reshare. This entire thread is very important and relevant to this New Year. It is really important for more members to read this, flag it and get it into the Top Topics today, as well as, the other Bird Death thread currently going. God bless

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
well i am arround toronto. havn't seen any die offs there but the canadian geese have been acting rather strange. in the middle of the night between 12 am and 4 am i will hear an awfull noise from the geese as the fly overhead, not the normal honking that they do but all sorts of calls. the first time i thought a group had been attacked by coyotes, wolves or foxes, (yup we have plenty of these preditors liveing in the city, in all the parks, forrests and arround streams and rivers), till i realized that they were flying over while still makeing the noise. then i noticed that not only was it starting to happen every few nights, but on one night realized that the geese were once again flying NORTH. i have never heard such a noise before and have lived in an area that had thousands of the dammed canada geese (they realy need to be culled, they are now liveing in store parkinglots and industrial areas that have been developed over 20 years ago and didn't used to have any geese).

as for the canada geese flying north in the winter, i first saw that in about nov or dec 2010. i was driveing home from work, i noticed geese flying by (not unusual), then i realized they were going north. since then i have noticed that the geese fly north about half the time i see them, that is VERY weird.

would be nice to know what is causeing this strange behavure.

<< 1  2   >>

join