It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help interpreting an important dream please. want to figure this one out as it relates to me in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Started writing a dream journal just as I woke up as I believe dreams play a key part in each life but I'm not able to interpret them, at least without bias on my part so any help is appreciated.

It starts off with charging into some castle with my father, I think we got a bit of armor on and walk into this room full of medieval paintings. We chase after some short, evil guy fully cased in armor. He knocks my dad down where he almost dies with a 'spell' and I pick him up. I throw stuff to the ground that's in front of a huge mirror and face him towards it with me, shouting ''What about Name (me)" Some Native Indian with one of those traditional outfits, really bulky and big with lots of feather watches with a figure that looks to be death standing right beside him. I know they're both their for me as I somehow know only I can see them. Some big, intricate vase, very beautiful with medieval paintings on it, massive vase, is broken by me I believe when I threw stuff outta the way of the mirror. Room is trashed as I face the short guy in the mirror, shouting at him as to what I'm now supposed to do with a near dead father, and as I look at my own reflection really at him, I'm.. calmly angered? My face is covered in sweat, and looks ever so.. 'beautiful'? Yet at the same time is calmly angered.. Very hard to describe my face as I softly cry. I also see the 'one eye' (Illuminati eye?) somewhere near the Indian.

Then I get bits and pieces of maybe the same dream, maybe another, but I'm trashing my old home where I used to live before my mom kicked me out, trashing my old life? And I talk with my room mate as well where I see she has the time 10:18 I'm pretty sure while I have the time 10:11. Something around there.

Going back to my face, when I looked in the mirror while holding the short guy who nearly killed my dad, it was covered in sweat, I was angry but not to angry, I was sort of calm. I should have been really pissed but I wasn't. Nor did I look evil in the mirror. My face was just.. beautiful/handsome and covered in sweat.

Thanks very much for any interpretations.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Do you play World of Warcraft? I used to and your dream reminds me of the game.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kurokami

Nah.

(have to make this more then a one word reply even though nothing more i can even add to the answer, just looking for an interpretation if possible
)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Am bumping as a interpretation would be grateful and oh so fulfilling

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Here's my interpretation:

I picked out the main elements, A castle, your dad, a medieval environment, a bad guy, a mirror, a native american, a vase, a room in disarray, and shouting. Your question to the mirror was about your dying father. This dream is about your religious beliefs.

Element descriptions:

A castle is descriptive of your own mind. Most people have a house, sometimes a tent, but some sort of normal dwelling. For you to dream of a castle, with all the color and details, simply means that you are an insightful and descriptive person, intelligent, but old-fashioned. I noted three instances of expressing a medieval environment, and to dream of old times means you are trying to cling to older values.

Your dad accompanies you into the castle charge, which means he had to have instilled in you some moral values and religious beliefs, if not him, then indirectly. You both are poorly armored, which means you don't really believe but will act upon what you believe, it's called desire. Your father joining you shows your ambition, but after the spell takes him out, you are left alone to ponder your beliefs.

The medieval paintings place your dream in the past, something that has already occurred. You then see the short "evil", yet fully armored dude (protected), which turns out to be a reflection of yourself. A hidden person in your own ego. Whenever you look into a mirror in a dream, you are having a moment of introspection, seeing yourself who you really are, and in your dreams you are forced to come to grips with it, and by shouting at the mirror image you are expressing your desire to come to a conclusion.

The native american in your dream is representative of your values, traditional, and honorable. Honestly, anyone who can formulate a whole castle in their mind during their dream is very complex, so it's not wierd for you to pull in a non-related item into an otherwise themed (medieval) dream. He was accompanied by what you perceived as death, (giving up) and you knew they wanted you. Representations of your mind wanting you to cast off an old belief system of some sort.

A vase is a storage object. You've held alot inside. In your dream, you broke your symbolic vase, and you know it was you, because you want to release what you've stored for so long.

One room (thought) in the castle (mind), was in disarray, (trashed), which tells you something you are thinking about you can't get a grip on. You face yourself in the mirror, shouting, calm (rational), angry (upset), sweaty (thinking hard), knowing you should fix this thought, but talking to your alter-ego. Your dark side is small, a tiny portion of your whole persona, but it's well hidden from everyone you interact with, and the rest of society as well. Your confrontation with yourself in the mirror took alot out of you (sweating, hard work), but since you perceived yourself as handsome, you know that you are right in taking the path you choose. Deep down inside, whatever is troubling you, you know you are right. Come to grips with it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

edit on 3/17/11 by Druid42 because: ooops, double post.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Whew, thanks for replying. Thought you'd do that in the U2U and even forgot about this thread, but that works. Thanks mate. Truthfully, I get what it means in a way, I just wanted another opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Sounds like a confrontation with your father to me. Most dreams are a reflection of events we are experiencing in our present life. You father kicked you out?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Wow, thank you for sharing that! That was an amazing dream interpretation/analysis, I am curious to how you would interpret most of the dreams that I have posted here on ATS and/or my WordPress blog.

But that would take a Long Time, but it would be cool if you did.

new topics

top topics

join