It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Read: 2015 Solar Max (Day of the Lord) and Oct. 2011 The Likely Beginning of the Great Tribulat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Blog Disclaimer

lastgreatday8.blogspot.com...

REVEALED! Oct. 21st, 2011- The Beginning of the 1260 Great Tribulation Period

(Describes the Great Tribulation period, its time code, revealing information about other timing, and the total and lunar eclipses in 2015)

2015 (A Very Special Year)

(Shows the Feast of Tabernacles falls every 7 years for the timing of the release and the time code related to Nov. 4th, 2008. Also describes that the Jubilee year falls on 2015 according to a few well-known Bible researchers)

The Danger of Draco The Dragon in October 2011

(There is a major meteor shower coming up in Oct. 2011 and it comes from the Draconids shower. The timing related to Revelation 12 is very interesting)

Part 1 -The Two Witnesses 42 Month Testimony "Begins" on Feast of Tabernacles

(Shows Moses and Elijah, the likely two witnesses, during the Feast of Tabernacles. They would begin their testimony during this time)

Part 2 -The Two Witnesses 42 Month Testimony "Begins" on Feast of Tabernacles

(The second part further strengths the theory that the two witnesses testimony begins on the Feast of Tabernacles period.)

Part 1-The Two Witnesses "End" Their 42 Month Testimony on Passover

(Directly shows when the two witnesses die and it points squarely to Passover)

Part 2-The Two Witnesses "End" Their 42 Month Testimony on Passover (Half Hour of Silence)

(Describes even further that the two witnesses end their testimony on Passover and also describes the Half Hour of Silence, 30 days, from the 1st Passover to the 2nd Passover)

The Day of the Lord- A Time of Judgement and Wrath

(Describes the Day of the Lord and the time of judgement and wrath. It comes as an element of surprise.)

The Seven Stars/Candlesticks and the 2nd Passover

(This points to the seven stars or candlesticks on the timing of the 2nd Passover and related to the Sun and Pleiades conjunction in May).

The 5 Months Time Code

(Describes when the likely Day of the Lord falls on, and the 150 days or the 5 month period in Revelation. It perfectly lines up!)

Part 1 -The Adoration of the Lamb Painting (Albrecht Durer)

(Describes the painting by Albrecht Durer and the Revelation symbolism. Pointing to Passover)

Part 2 - The Adoration of the Lamb Painting (Jan Van Eyck)

(Describes the amazing painting of the Ghent Altarpiece and the Adoration of the Lamb by artist Jan Van Eyck. Revelation symbols everywhere, pointing to Passover)

The Harvest is Ripe (The Winepress and the Cup of Wrath)

(Shows when the harvest and the winepress falls on. It is Passover!)

13,000 Years Ago (When All Hell Broke Loose on Earth)

(13,000 years ago exploded over North America, changing the global landscape. 13,000 years ago was the alignment of the Sun with Galactic Center. Are we about to repeat this cycle again?)

Conclusion (A New Heaven And Earth 2015?)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
man my church is behind on the info lol!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

Come Great Lord Jesus, we are ready for You!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hmm, According to Calleman, we are going to be ejected into the 4th density come Oct 28th of this year.

And if the 4th density comes, everyone will be catapulted into a world where their thoughts manifest instantaneously. That WILL be a tribulation.

Then again Calleman (or was it Lungold) predicted we'd have teleportation technology by now.

Interesting coincidence with the red moon/passover thing in this particular prediction.

Anyway I'm covered for all of the end of the world scenarios (except exoteric Christianity's, but who cares about that) so I can just relax. My money is on no deus ex machina come 2011, 2015, or any year. It's all on us.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I am not debunking your info, but I am not expecting it to happen until I start actually seeing more signs. I do believe it will happen, but I also believe no one can actually predict the exact day, month, year, etc when it will happen. Just going to keep my p's and q's in a row and stay with what I know I should be doing! Thanx for the info though!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4it

No problem. If 2015 and the Day of the Lord is the real deal, I would suspect that something occurs around Oct. 2011

And I wouldn't at all be surprised if we see the next Pope around that time. The last Pope of St. Malacy's prophecy. The 112th and last Pope

"In the last persecution of the Holy Roman Church, Peter the Roman will hold the see (lit. "sit"),
who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations:
and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed,
and the terrible judge will judge his people.
The End."

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Excellent work on putting all the relevant information into one concise and well thought out thread.

Your thread is, momentarily, going to appear in this thread;

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you're interested, take a glance here:

November 2, 2010: Calleman's Mayan Calendar Paradigm And The 7th Day Of The 8th Wave

and here:

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

I suspect there will be a great many who will face the "gnashing of teeth" on or about October 28th 2011, and a select few who will "graduate", as it were.

There is a good reason for the ancients of Biblical lore to instruct us to keep certain days "holy" and to not alter the words of God's revelation to mankind. To keep certain days "holy" and to maintain the integrity of "scripture" (also read as instructions) is in effect to maintain an accurate countdown for the subsequent generations to observe.

How easily we forget the 13,000 year cycle.
Will anyone remember 13,000 years from now our latest recurring demise?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4it

I think we shall see more signs during the Great Tribulation period. That is what it is all about. Like I said in my blog.

The Great Tribulation period could be a variety of things. More and bigger earthquakes, more wars/terrorist attacks, world-wide economy in shambles, gas and food prices sky high, famine, diseases, stranger weather activity, more interesting things happening in the heavens. And of course, greater solar activity!

The Gospel according to
St. Matthew

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 ¶ Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
15 ¶ When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand,)
16 then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains:
17 let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 for then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

As a sidebar I'd like to say that I've come to realize recently that it is of no consequence how much we shout from the rooftops, how many obvious signs are presented or how persistent we are in our attempts to wake people up. These people will remain asleep and oblivious, in a state of denial, until the very end. And there's nothing we can do about it.

These people shall be "deleted", as it were.

I do however look forward with great anticipation the new world we shall find for ourselves right here on planet Earth. When all is said and done.

After all, someone once said that we don't really have any understanding of what heaven is, and that it's actually right here, at hand.

It just needs a good cleaning.
edit on 1/8/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I used to be a big fan of Calleman's but feel he has too much new aged what the real Mayan Calendar means. So I don't take his end date of Oct. 28th, 2011 into any consideration at all after I have studied his logic and work. I have much more respect for the work of John Major Jenkins and recommend his newest book "The Mystery of 2012"

I do however feel that if the end of this age is to come very soon here, we shouldn't be going by some Mayan Calendar end date but instead of a "God's clock" time. A "God's clock" time would mean events would have to happen on major Jewish feast days, such as the Feast of Tabernacles and Passover/The Feast of Unleavened bread.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Don't let the "Must Read" in the title sway you into not reading the thread. When one runs out of valid reasons to dismiss an unending series of coincidences, one must approach the information from a different perspective. Then there will be answers.

And this thread speaks volumes in that regard.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The abomination of desolation happens during the Feast of Tabernacles. OMG!

Ok, look for something huge to happen around Oct. 15th-21st, 2011

If April-May 2015 is the real deal, the end of the world as we know it, I would expect something occurring during the Feast of Tabernacles in 2011.

You heard it here first.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well, that on Bible groups says the rapture is in May 2011, and then the end of the world in Oct 2011. Not too far away from now. I kinda doubt this will happen, but it's a prediction we should still be alive to see if it happens or not. I'm not a traditional Christian Bible believer, but I kinda hope something does happen.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tom502

I can bet you $100,000 nothing will happen on May 21st, 2011. I studied Harold's Campings date and while it is somewhat right, the theory in some respects, it is plenty wrong on others. No need to worry about May 21st, 2011.

But on the other hand, October 15th-21st, 2011 is something to watch for and my line of thought on it is that something will happen with Israel during this time. Or something happening to the United States
edit on 11-1-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If there is a major Israel war during that time (Oct. 15th-21st, 2011) you can bet on it that 2015 is the end of the age.
Israel's Challenges for 2011

blogs.cbn.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

But every time an attempt at Arab-Israeli peacemaking fails, as Barack Obama’s did shortly before Christmas, the peace becomes a little more fragile and the danger of war increases. Sadly, there is reason to believe that unless remedial action is taken, 2011 might see the most destructive such war for many years.

www.economist.com...

The Gospel according to
St. Luke

20 ¶ And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, Hos. 9.7 that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Again, the desolation occurs on the Feast of Tabernacles!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
As related to above in Luke 21:

The Gospel according to
St. Matthew

15 ¶ When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand,)
16 then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains:
17 let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 for then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
1 Maccabees 1:54
Now the fifteenth day of the month Casleu, in the hundred forty and fifth year, they set up the abomination of desolation upon the altar, and builded idol altars throughout the cities of Juda on every side;

2 Maccabees 1:9
And now see that ye keep the feast of tabernacles in the month Casleu.

www.artbible.info...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This would begin the Great Tribulation period!

"The shipment of a balance-tipping new weapon to Hizbullah, a skirmish on the Lebanese or increasingly volatile Gaza border could ignite a new war that could be the most destructive such conflict for many years, said The Economist weekly news publication.
It said one of the causes of war in 2011 could be the frantic arms race that has been underway since the inconclusive war in 2006 between Israel and Hizbullah.

"Both sides have been preparing for what each says will be a 'decisive' second round," The Economist said.

"Such a war would bear little resemblance to the previous clashes between Israel and its neighbors," it added."

www.naharnet.com...

The Gospel according to
St. Luke

20 ¶ And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Revelation 11:2

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Spyer added that the next war will likely be much worse for both sides.

"What we can say is that the Islamic Republic of Iran, and therefore it's client Hezbollah... is right now on a collision course effectively with the state of Israel," he said.

It's unclear when a war between Israel and Hezbollah will happen, but as Spyer noted, in the Middle East if war looks likely to happen, it usually does.

www.cbn.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join