It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole shift happening now! Main Stream Media Finally Agrees *video*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I've heard that the pole shift has been speeding up the past few decades. In any case, here's a link from yahoo that states that magnetic north is heading towards Russia at 40 miles a year.

link

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Disclosure...i beleive you are right on this one..yesterday when i saw how the MSM joke about the Pole Shift i nearly puked..they are trying to feed the sheeple that everything is normal whilst we

HAVE DEAD ANIMALS ALL OVER THE PLANETS

THIS IS NOT NORMAL

and what happened to all the Pole Shift deniers????

what about the Mayans??? no one is giving credit to them...they were RIGHT all the way

edit on 7-1-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
just seem appropriate to give credit to the mayans

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

??????

....and what happened to all the Pole Shift deniers????

There aren't any.....the poles are MOVING, have been ever since they were started to be monitored, and with ever-increasing accuracy....over one hundred years, now.

Talking about the MAGNETIC poles, here. NO, not the physical rotational geographical poles.

And, no....animal deaths all over the world have occurred MANY times in past, and will continue to happen many times in future...unrelated to the magnetic pole wanderings.....

.....you have all fallen for the hysterical over-reactions of many who post up on the Webz, and do so absent any (apparent) scientific skills, or knowledge.

An alarmingly increasing trend, in just the last several years. I fear for the sanity of the Human population, if THAT is the level of ignorance that abounds in the world.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Your correct about the magnetic poles have always been moving, but there has been a marked increase in there movement rate recently. This is alarming is it not? You think they will steadily increase there movement? or not?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
One has to wonder (if you have an ounce of common sense and a high discerning threshold to siphon through the crap) why the MSM is presenting these animal 'anomalies' in the manner in which they are.

If nothing else, it's condescending, patronizing, degrading and insulting.
This sounds like a trailer for a Hollywood movie equipped with dramatic music, a theatrical narrator and an anchor (Cynthia) who makes one want to slap that smirk off her pretty face!

The PTB are playing this up ----so their other team, will play it down.
It's good cop-bad cop psychology so to confuse and divide the masses to the point where we're either very anxious or passively comatose'd.

It looks like the answers are.... in the past.
Get familiar with what ancient cultures said about this particular period of time and take from it, what you will.

No one KNOWS what's really going on. We don't have any experience to draw back on to compare this nor do we really know what the Mayan message really means.

It's new to everyone. So don't let the MSM and the resident debunkers 'tell' you (or rather dictate) what's going on.
Because the wisest person senses something's not right yet....maintains a position of not knowing whether that equates to something's wrong.

Not knowing is exactly where everyone should be on the 8th of January 2011.
We need to wait and watch the bigger picture unfold (or not).

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
In mass numbers....Why aren't humans dying? Why aren't cats dying? Why aren't dogs dying?

Again, while the North pole is shifting ever so slowly, it always has done this. This is not "news". This is a known phenom. It's never been perfectly still.

Even so, the pole is still there. It hasn't "collapsed". So why would a NORMAL slow pole shift cause animals in random places around world?

Answer: It doesn't.

We need to find the REAL reason these animals are dying, but the old pole shift is not it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
They making a joke probably because they know virgin galactic going safe their buts and can afford tickets because they already sold their souls

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Good vid. Excellent find.

...and the point being, the runways were constructed back when the geographic and magnetic poles DID align.

...Has anyone considered what this pole drift situation has done to real estate claims? ...Land title deeds include surveyors reports; surveyors use magnetic north to determine boundaries... Actually, TPTB have been dealing with this for the past few decades without telling us. But older titles are still in question...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Thomas_X

Why would we all die if this happened? As far as I know nobody knows if it would have any effect on humanity at all. It has happened before, many times, during earth's history.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Wrong....please try to do some research, and learn....

....and the point being, the runways were constructed back when the geographic and magnetic poles DID align.

Since first "discovered" (located) over a century ago, and accurately surveyed, it has been known that the magnetic pole was NOT co-located with the geographical axis of the planet!!!

[Oh, and PS....that was WELL BEFORE the invention of the airplane, and hence, the construction of the Tampa International Airport).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please, rather than spouting nonsense, please, please do some research. Just making false statements, absent the knowledge and proper details, continues to perpetuate ignorance:

The first expedition to reach the North Magnetic Pole was led by James Clark Ross, who found it at Cape Adelaide on the Boothia Peninsula on June 1, 1831. Roald Amundsen found the North Magnetic Pole in a slightly different location in 1903.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Good info. Made me mad at the end, when I saw the anchors making stupid faces with a nervous laugh, an stupid attemp to smooth the things. Probably they scare to loose their jobs.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
reply to post by Whateva69

they will not think its funny in 2012 lol!!!

They know whats coming alright. The Pole Shift video is really payed down I think - notice as the 'Nerd' carried on talking - just when he is coming up to the interesting bit the presenter takes over and you can't follow it any longer. I think its their way of just spitting some news out that will explain the birds and fish die offs - just enough to shut us up and say 'ah so that's it' Come on they really treat us like idiots. Like Mushrooms we're all kept in the dark.
This pole shift has started alright and it's got to reach a tipping point.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Good info. Made me mad at the end, when I saw the anchors making stupid faces with a nervous laugh, an stupid attemp to smooth the things. Probably they scare to loose their jobs.

They're definately scared of losing their jobs and they do lose their jobs if they don't report what they're told to and in the way they're told to. The Mass Media is controlled by the Brotherhood.
If Reporters report freely they don't get into the club where the big money is and are kept on the fringe - so when they manage to break through smaller independent souces (not many left) and it ends up in the public arena - it's rediculed and the sheep switch off from the story.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by Human_Alienand an anchor (Cynthia) who makes one want to slap that smirk off her pretty face!

Do you often feel like slapping women? And do you really think that this poor woman that you want to physically abuse would be in on it if there was a conspiracy to cover anything of this magnitude up?

I don't think so. I think she's simply paid to read the news. And she certainly doesn't deserve to be physically assaulted for doing so.

You're clearly angry and paranoid. You should see someone about that.

And YOU clearly have an axe to grind with me which has been obvious since yesterday.

First off, it's an expression. I have never hit anyone in my whole entire life and I am 50.

Second off, people in the media are yes, just doing their jobs but they weren't forced to do so. It's an incredibly influential venue and if reading bullchit to the people (and they KNOW it) is their "paycheck' then I have no respect for them especially if they're smirking about it like that woman was.
Do I like her as a person? Absoulutely. Do I respect her role in the media-fear-feeing-machine? Nope!
I
And lastly, if you foed me TWICE...(clearly to send a message of disdain to me) then why the hell do you keep bothering and posting me?
And you say I am angry? Couldn't be further from the truth.
But I have to question a person who don't stay away from the people they don't like though. Either you're a glutton, an antagonist, an attention seek or very ill. I have a feeling it's all the above.

As for the thread.....................people are starting to talk about this in public so the media has done their job very very very well.
They are calibrating people into a very high anxious frequency so I suspect we'll see an increase of anti-depressant sales shortly.

Back to my nemesis above. You know what? Maybe you're right. Maybe people might take my tongue-and-cheek comment (of smacking that smirk) the wrong way. So I will edit it out.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Good vid. Excellent find.

...and the point being, the runways were constructed back when the geographic and magnetic poles DID align.

...Has anyone considered what this pole drift situation has done to real estate claims? ...Land title deeds include surveyors reports; surveyors use magnetic north to determine boundaries... Actually, TPTB have been dealing with this for the past few decades without telling us. But older titles are still in question...

Probably not going to do anything to land titles. While surveys do use magnetic north, the surveyors I've talked to are very much aware of the drift.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

I'm familiar with the Tampa thread, this video adds to that and provides a little more depth on the whole subject. It specifically describes a complete reversal, not just pole migration. It also mentions how that event took place over 700,000 years ago and that we're possibly over due for another.

discl0sur3, thanks for the video -- it's nice to get some scientific validation. Even in 1934, Edgar Cayce mentioned during a reading that there were subtle changes to the magnetic pole starting from deep within the earth's core. He predicted that around 2000 there would be an eleven (11) degree pole shift.

In the video, I heard there has already been a ten (10) degree shift in the magnetic poles. I'm not a scientist, but it was my understanding that a shift in the magnetic poles is a PRECURSOR to an actual physical shifting of the poles. If that happens, it will wreak havoc on the surface of the planet. It would also explain the worldwide catastrophes that Cayce foresaw. I was hoping the Cayce prophecies would be delayed indefinitely -- or averted entirely.

In any case, the newsperson in the video mentioned that the LAST complete reversal of poles happened 700,000 years ago. It reminded me of the Hopi history of how the Second World was destroyed:

"So again, as on the First World, Sótukknang called on the Ant People to open up their underground world for the chosen people. When they were safely underground, Sótukknang commanded the twins, Pöqánghoya and Palöngawhoya, to leave their posts at the north and south ends of the world's axis, where they were stationed to keep the Earth properly rotating."

"The twins had hardly abandoned their stations when the world, with no one to control it, teetered off balance, spun around crazily, then rolled over twice. Mountains plunged into seas with a great splash, seas and lakes sloshed over the land; and as the world spun through cold and lifeless space it froze into solid ice."

"This was the end of Tokpa, the Second World."

The Book of the Hopi as recounted by
Oswald White Bear Fredericks
and recorded by Frank Waters

Incidently, Frank Waters was a student (UCLA) when he did the research for his thesis (which was published as "The Book of the Hopi") -- originally published in 1963 ( as I recall).

SeaWind

edit on 8-1-2011 by SeaWind because: tried to separate my post from the quoted material

edit on 8-1-2011 by SeaWind because: to edit my edit.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My local news is reporting on this now, too.

In the Arkansas thread, and a couple others about birds falling and fish dying, I was the 1st to "theorize" about the earths magnetism and the Pole Shift was causing this but I received no stars and no comments. I think there was someone who also flamed me for my magnetic and pole shift ideas.

I also included that birds and fish have a built in compass and I didn't get any stars. When that Chinese article came out that scientists think it's being caused by the magnetics and they also said that birds / fish had a built in compass, I thought, ok, maybe now people will take my comments seriously, but nope. Too many concerned with presenting their own ideas, or 2nd hand ideas, as well as flaming others for theirs.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

When I went to school in the 1960's, we were taught that:
1. The earth's poles were fixed and stable, except for minimal wandering;
2. The (differing) Magnetic North Pole coordinates found by James Clark Ross in 1831 and by Roald Amundsen in 1903 were both wrong due to primitive inaccurate technology; and
3. The all-new coordinates found by Paul Serson and Jack Clark in 1947 were correct.

We also were taught that:
1. The Earth's geography was fixed and stable, and the planet's rivers, coastlines, mountains and plains were the same as they were at Earth's creation;
2. Early maps showing otherwise were simply incorrect due to primitive inaccurate technology;
3. There had been only one Ice Age in the entire history of the world; and
4. The Earth's climate was fixed and stable.

Scientists who suggested otherwise were considered to be complete crackpots - shunned by the scientific community and dismissed by the educational system - including everyone from Agassiz to Velikovsky. Children and ordinary people who suggested that things like earthquakes and volcanic eruptions often changed the landscape, sometimes dramatically, were told such events were anomalies - and their observations were ignored by educators, scientists and politicians.

The ages of the Earth (and Universe) also were considered "scientific controversies" - just forty years ago. Even today, many teachers tell their students that the Bible is right: the Earth and universe are only 5-6,000 years old. And the "controversy" has been renewed.

These fictions - about pole shifts, the earth's geophysical instability, climate change - were maintained despite evidence and logic to the contrary. In part, our politicians did not want to go up against Christians and question the Bible - so they avoided the issues, and the expense of re-writing the textbooks. More importantly though, "The Western PTB" are driven by the fear that change and truth can only result in panic, anarchy, nihilism and riots in the streets.

TWPTB operate on the assumption that people are easier to manipulate and control if they believe the Earth and its climate are fixed and stable, along with real estate values, jobs and the economy. Here in the West, our culture and economy were built on the fiction that all change is positive. That every movement is a forward one, and everything we do leads to "progress." The Western mantra became, "Don't worry, be happy. Think positive." As a result, the Western psyche is ill-prepared to recognize negative change, and even less able to accept and deal with it.

As I recall, this official "world view" was modified in bits and parts and jumps and starts, slowly, over the last 40 years, starting the 1970's and only after a Geophysical Conference brought Milankovitch's theories to the fore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join