It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Pole shift happening now! Main Stream Media Finally Agrees *video*

page: 1
24
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You can only imagine my surprise when I recently stumbled across the following news broadcast. This is a large step in the right direction IMO, it's only a matter of time until further undeniable issues start coming to fruition.

This may also partially explain the massive die offs that are happening world wide...

It's a great day for conspiracy theorists!


edit on 7-1-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)


 
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/1/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3
 


Oh, fro crying out loud!!!

Relax, this is nothing at all, it's not "new", it is old actually.

SLOW NEWS DAY in Tampa....and, you may wish to read the (now ridiculously long, again over nothing) thread on it........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My post, explains it (later, last few pages of thread, many others say about the same thing):

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It mabye be a great day for them but it's not really a conspiracy if it was the truth... And considering how were probably going to die while all of this happens i don't think that it's the best thing to have happen...so hopefully it is just a slow news day..



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by discl0sur3
 


Oh, fro crying out loud!!!

Relax, this is nothing at all, it's not "new", it is old actually.

SLOW NEWS DAY in Tampa....and, you may wish to read the (now ridiculously long, again over nothing) thread on it........


I'm very relaxed thank you.

I'm familiar with the Tampa thread, this video adds to that and provides a little more depth on the whole subject. It specifically describes a complete reversal, not just pole migration. It also mentions how that event took place over 700,000 years ago and that we're possibly over due for another.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3
 


mainstream news now, i wish i could see headlines about a year ahead , i wander what they would be titled ... btw.. i think i remember seeing a,youtube video about you saying something was heading towards earth, how did that turn out? is it still on its way? or is it the space junk nasas been talking about?



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas_X
It mabye be a great day for them but it's not really a conspiracy if it was the truth... And considering how were probably going to die while all of this happens i don't think that it's the best thing to have happen...so hopefully it is just a slow news day..


It's not a conspiracy any more
This subject has been scoffed at and denied by the skeptics for as long as I can remember, now that the "sheep" are on board this will finally be accepted as truth.

I don't personally believe we're "all going to die". I think this is all part of the cleansing of our planet and the evolution/ascension of mankind, but that's just my opinion.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the vid. I've always brushed off the whole pole shift thing cause I really didn't understand it. Now it makes a little more sense.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas_X
It mabye be a great day for them but it's not really a conspiracy if it was the truth


Huh? Since it's "true" it's "no longer a conspiracy?"

I'm pretty sure you don't understand the definition of conspiracy.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
reply to post by discl0sur3
 


mainstream news now, i wish i could see headlines about a year ahead , i wander what they would be titled ... btw.. i think i remember seeing a,youtube video about you saying something was heading towards earth, how did that turn out? is it still on its way? or is it the space junk nasas been talking about?


I'm assuming you're referring to the 3 large objects discovered by SETI late last year?
Apparently, still inbound. Here's a link to a recent article that discusses the subject. I wonder if this has anything to do with the magnetic anomalies?
Article



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
"nerd comment" Seriously how do these people get jobs

They make the shift sound like a big "NERD" joke.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by Thomas_X
It mabye be a great day for them but it's not really a conspiracy if it was the truth... And considering how were probably going to die while all of this happens i don't think that it's the best thing to have happen...so hopefully it is just a slow news day..


It's not a conspiracy any more
This subject has been scoffed at and denied by the skeptics for as long as I can remember, now that the "sheep" are on board this will finally be accepted as truth.

I don't personally believe we're "all going to die". I think this is all part of the cleansing of our planet and the evolution/ascension of mankind, but that's just my opinion.


I think you mean its not a theory any longer, no? If it were ever a conspiracy, discovering it to be true wouldn't make it any less of a conspiracy. And while I'm at it - its a natural occurrence, so how would it be a conspiracy? Unless of course you mean the conspiracy is to conceal the event......but really Edgar Cayce told us about this back in the early 1900's.
edit on 7-1-2011 by CayceFan because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3
 


Three giant spaceships are heading towards Earth. The largest one of them is 240 kilometers wide, while the other two are smaller. At present, the objects are beyond the orbit of Pluto.


wow. s.e.t.i said that?



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69
 


they will not think its funny in 2012 lol!!!



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3
 


Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Although I added that video towards the end of my thread..........I welcome you to take over now.

I guess I love sharing and bantering about but I hate arguing and confrontations.
And people like the one who just rang in as SOON as you posted this, get under my skin because they show up on every thread with a main objective of casting doubt in the unsuspecting ones then....they go derail another thread.

Anyway......I don't think we should get too excited that the MSM is picking this up. Mainly because you have to wonder, why?
We all knows who owns and operate these corporations so......what's their aim?

In fact, I don't watch TV at all but I do catch many YouTube videos and have you notice how these anchors talk to their audience (like everyone is 5 years old) and secondly, how they always have to have some jocularity added in their presentation when dealing with matters like this?
They are conditioning the masses so I don't think this is really....a good thing.
(I just can't believe people still have the tolerance to watch TV let alone the news but....)


Something is up and the more this plays out the more certain I become.



edit on 7-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: spelling



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by oswego
reply to post by discl0sur3
 


I'm assuming you're referring to the 3 large objects discovered by SETI late last year?
Apparently, still inbound. Here's a link to a recent article that discusses the subject. I wonder if this has anything to do with the magnetic anomalies?
Article


How in the world did i miss info
New news to me. Maybe ive been asleep at the comp zz zzzz zz

ok just went back and i remember that now. all threads were moved to hoax.

edit on 7/1/11 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by discl0sur3
 


Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Although I added that video towards the end of my thread..........I welcome you to take over now.

I guess I love sharing and bantering about but I hate arguing and confrontations.
And people like the one who just rang in as SOON as you posted this, get under my skin because they show up on every thread with a main objective of casting doubt in the unsuspecting ones then....they go derail another thread.

Anyway......I don't think we should get too excited that the MSM is picking this up. Mainly because you have to wonder, why?
We all knows who owns and operate these corporations so......what's their aim?

In fact, I don't watch TV at all but I do catch many YouTube videos and have you notice how these anchors talk to their audience (like everyone is 5 years old) and secondly, how they always have to have some jocularity added in their presentation when dealing with matters like this?
They are conditioning the masses so I don't think this is really....a good thing.
(I just can't believe people still have the tolerance to watch TV let alone the news but....)


Something is up and the more this plays out the more certain I become.



edit on 7-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: spelling


Thank you for your post. I certainly wasn't looking to steal anyone's flame, I just believe that this adds fuel to the fire and provided enough new insight to warrant a separate thread, thank you for understanding.

The "moles" don't bother me a bit, I post in many forums and as such have developed a very thick skin but I appreciate the kind words.

I agree with you on the video itself. The whole "smarmy host" facade when dealing with subjects of this matter is very irritating. There is no doubt, we are being conditioned or desensitized if you will (ie. Battle:Los Angeles)...TPTB true agenda can only be speculated but based on what's been coming forward as of late, something smells a little fishy.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by oswego
reply to post by discl0sur3
 


I'm assuming you're referring to the 3 large objects discovered by SETI late last year?
Apparently, still inbound. Here's a link to a recent article that discusses the subject. I wonder if this has anything to do with the magnetic anomalies?
Article


How in the world did i miss info
New news to me. Maybe ive been asleep at the comp zz zzzz zz
edit on 7/1/11 by Whateva69 because: stupid typing thingy puts my comment in the quote


Lol..I have a lot of spare time on my hands



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hasn't this magnetic pole shift been slowly happening for ages?
I suppose we are seeing the shift's prowess, now, finally.
What will the results be? It is too early to jump off the ship because it's not sinking...
Relax everyone...breathe...



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I've been reading for over 10 years about periodic magnetic pole reversals on Earth, including instances where there were multiple "north" and "south" poles simultaneously as evidenced by changes in the magnetic moments of various rocks and lava flows. Granted, National Geographic probably isn't mainstream enough for most.... See, when magma solidifies, its magnetic orientation is determined by and aligned to the Earth's field leaving a fairly obvious sign that the magnetic poles have been and are motile. If the magnetic orientation within a geographic sample isn't aligned with the current field of the Earth, something's changed, and it isn't the rocks.

15 years ago when I entered the world of cell site / mobile phone tower construction, I've noticed, or rather "had" to be aware of changes in magnetic north since most of the site engineering relating to sector orientation / azimuths are typically done in reference to "true" north (THE North Pole) and our tower and antenna installations are set utilizing a normal compass with the ability to compensate for magnetic declination. Every time I go into a new market, or spend more than 2-3 months within an area, I check declination charts and adjust my compass in kind. It's a lot cheaper than hiring a full survey crew and accurate well within allowed tolerances; I'm typically +/- 0.2 degrees and am allowed +/- 1.0 degrees.

So maybe the OP title should change: Magnetic poles still moving, as always. MSM incites panic, perpetuated by blogs and forums.


edit on 1/7/2011 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Internet Rumor of Inbound 2012 Spaceships Untrue
NO Spaceships Headed for Earth
Has the SETI Institute discovered three objects en route to our world? Alien spacecraft that will arrive in 2012?

If you believe a widespread story now being circulated on the internet, and published by the ironically named “Pravda” [english.pravda.ru...], you might think so. But it’s all nonsense – it’s a rumor, a hoax, and a fabrication that uncritical web sites have reprinted without checking.

A few aspects of the story that are obviously suspect:

1.The objects, now described as a few hundred kilometers in size, and “beyond the orbit of Pluto”, were apparently discovered by SETI using the HAARP radio array. To begin with, the HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) instrument is located in Alaska. The position of the three “incoming” objects is given as -90 degrees declination – or the south celestial pole. Anyone versed in even elementary geometry can recognize that you can’t see this part of the sky from Alaska! In addition, and of clear import, neither the SETI Institute nor any other SETI project makes use of HAARP.


2.In the original version of this article www.examiner.com... purported SETI astrophysicist Craig Kasnov is quoted as saying that the three objects are in-bound. No one named Craig Kasnov has ever worked at the SETI Institute. There is a media and conservation professional by name of Craig Kasnoff, who – with David Gedye – came up with the idea of the SETI@home screen saver many years ago. But he has explicitly noted that he has nothing to do with this story, and in fact the article itself points out that it is referencing “Kasnov” not “Kasnoff.” So the story rests on the testimony of a fictional character.


3.If the SETI Institute had, indeed, found three clearly artificial objects headed for Earth (or just about anywhere else), that news would be found here on its web site. It would also be in the mainstream media. It’s not.
The putative arrival in 2012 of objects from another world is no more believable than the Mayan calendar claim that the world will end in that same year, internet stories notwithstanding!

Dr. Seth Shostak
Senior Astronomer, SETI Institute



new topics

top topics



 
24
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join