It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animated Movie: The American Dream, Banks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Animated Movie: The American Dream, Banks

www.esoterictube.com

The American Dream is a 30 minute animated film by The Provocateur Network that shows you how people have been scammed by the most basic elements of the government system. All of Americans strive for the American Dream, and this film shows you why your dream is getting farther and farther away. Do you know how your money is created? Or how banking works? Why did housing prices skyrocket and then plunge? Do you really know what the Federal Reserve System is and how it affects you every single day?

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

This documentary takes an entertaining but hard hitting look at how the problems we have today are nothing new, and why leaders throughout our history have warned us and fought against the current type of financial system we have in America today. You will be challenged to investigate some very entrenched and powerful institutions in this nation, and hopefully encouraged to help get our planet back on track.

www.esoterictube.com

Ummm sorry i think this is in the wrong section can some one move it for me please

edit on 7/1/11 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

beatya' by a nose...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
but its worth watchingching either thread
(rense.com huh?)

bewell citizen

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
First, second, or third the info is good to get out as much as possible.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by staple
First, second, or third the info is good to get out as much as possible.

the best thing about it is that its an easy format to show anyone

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki

This documentary takes an entertaining but hard hitting look at how the problems we have today are nothing new, and why leaders throughout our history have warned us and fought against the current type of financial system we have in America today. You will be challenged to investigate some very entrenched and powerful institutions in this nation, and hopefully encouraged to help get our planet back on track.

www.esoterictube.com

Ummm sorry i think this is in the wrong section can some one move it for me please

edit on 7/1/11 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

I watched the producer of this film being interviewed yesterday by Alex Jones.
Great interview and a very knowledgeable guy.

Brilliant film in my opinion !

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Funny and pretty well explained. I thought they could have explained the repercussions in more detail and probably expand on the Great Depression and GFC more to show examples of how the system defrauds the people.

They may have gone a bit overboard with the Red Shield Tentacle Demons, but I guess that was an artistic style choice to flesh out the action and drive the point home.

Also the 300 thing was funny but way overdone at this point.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs
Funny and pretty well explained. I thought they could have explained the repercussions in more detail and probably expand on the Great Depression and GFC more to show examples of how the system defrauds the people.

They may have gone a bit overboard with the Red Shield Tentacle Demons, but I guess that was an artistic style choice to flesh out the action and drive the point home.

Also the 300 thing was funny but way overdone at this point.

So red shield/Rothschild == Cthulhu?

What?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is a great film for reaching "normals." That alone makes it exceedingly valuable. Sure, it's a little simplistic but it assumes a sheep's-eye-view to begin and then gently eases the audience into the rabbit hole. A great tool.

Not sure why it's breaking news; must have seen it for the first time over half a year ago. But as already noted in this thread, more exposure is good.

edit on 9/15/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

join