It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa Catches Video of UFO Circling the Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I think I've found my own answer to the weather/bird/fish problems we've all been concerned about in this article which is very illuminating and explains it all.

www.guerillamedia.co.nz...

I also think the Aliens being of a more advanced race which usually mean more civilized would not interfere with us unless something as catostrophic as this were to happen and they have warned the key governments and will give them so long to inform the public then they're coming in - and I pray that they can save the planet.
They would also know of any impact this could have on our solar system which would in turn affect other life???
Reas the article and let me know what you think.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by depthoffield

If this is genuine NASA footage - it's dynamite/explosive video. The 'ice particle' theory would be properly shown the door once and for all. And good riddance too.

However..a few concerns i have, are that the poster on YT refers to his videos as 'drafts'. A draft to me, means a trial run, a tester kind of deal. Testing what though? Public reaction perhaps? Evaluation of mood?

A test of his skill as a video editor?
Who knows. I'd like to know why comments are disabled too...

But if it's actual footage, it should be available to download from an official site...and then we'd know.

LOL!

dofdraft is me, i made this yt account for simple materials to be shown here or there. Draft, because are only for publishing purposes, similar to ATS media for my ATS profile but not belonging to ATS. The comments are disabled because i used only as a sharing space used to fill my explanations in ATS threads. I also have depth0ffield channel. But all of them are just to help doing or publishing my work, ussualy here in ATS forum.

And yes, the video posted above in my previous post, shows ice debris from STS114 mission, NASA genuine, in fact anyone could see many mission videos (STS1 to STS124) here: www.nss.org...

And the STS 114 here: www.nss.org... and at 14min15sc you can see the snow..

edit on 8/1/11 by depthoffield because: why not

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It was a weather balloon filled full of swamp gas with a big glowey thing pushing it.

Second gas that's it gas.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

All you have provided me with is a name, and not a very credible one either.

How about an accompanying press release? something describing what we're seeing?

And not coming from some arm chair enthusiast either.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by plexus
reply to post by gortex

All you have provided me with is a name, and not a very credible one either.

How about an accompanying press release? something describing what we're seeing?

And not coming from some arm chair enthusiast either.

Thanks

Oh dear , I'm not here to provide you with anything ...... how about you do your own research .

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Oh dear , I'm not here to provide you with anything ...... how about you do your own research .

OK. so you're willing to believe rumors without any supporting, checkable sources? Fine.

We're not. Big difference.

Posters of such stories count on this gullibility, and often deliberately withhold simple stuff like time/date of the videos to make it impossible for level-headed people to even TRY to find prosaic explanations. They sabotage genuine research.

They do it because you let them get away with doing it.

'

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I posted a link to the source of the video posted in the OP , just trying to help .

post by JimOberg
OK. so you're willing to believe rumors without any supporting, checkable sources? Fine. We're not. Big difference.

Where did I say that I believed that the video's show ET spaceships ? , If you have a problem with Martin Stubbs take it up with him .
Obviously you're going to believe the NASA explanation for any anomaly due to your former position within the organization , but some of us don't trust NASA and don't readily except all they say as gospel .

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Hey Jim!

So it's part of your job to patrol online forums of regular Joes posting miscellaneous videos that might have to do with NASA? Interesting. You might be taking this thread and the last comment of the OP a little too seriously. After all, this is basically just an online chat of amateur researchers - so why such a heavy hand? Lighten up.

It seems obvious to me that your job is to debunk anything out in the public arena that shows any sort of potential conspiracy within NASA.

So what kinda money are you making? Got a comfy posh existence going for ya?

edit on 9-1-2011 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Obviously you're going to believe the NASA explanation for any anomaly due to your former position within the organization , but some of us don't trust NASA and don't readily except all they say as gospel .

This is so obviously a convenient dodge, aside from being a nasty smear, that it's worth only chuckling at -- and feeling sympathy for your being so trapped by your prejudices.

If you would wander around my home page you'd see all the cases where I've attacked NASA official positions -- went to Congress in 1997 to testify about its decaying safety culture -- got myself denounced by name in a NASA press release for 'wacko' theories. Etc etc.

To then suggest that I'm a knee-jerk dupe of NASA official pronouncements is -- well -- just laughable.

The alternate theory must terrify you -- that I'm intimately familiar with the technology and practices and persons of manned space flight, have dug out what seems to ME to be credible theories, and have argued so effectively for them that for you to keep believing pleasant fantasies, you've got to avoid my evidence and instead attack my motives.

Am I that much a threat to your belief system?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

by JimOberg
This is so obviously a convenient dodge, aside from being a nasty smear, that it's worth only chuckling at -- and feeling sympathy for your being so trapped by your prejudices.

It wasn't meant as a smear , but I'm glad it made you chuckle .
As for my prejudices .....are you really trying to say that you believe NASA has never misled the public ?

by JimOberg
Am I that much a threat to your belief system?

Errrr No , just as I am not a threat to your belief system , but at least I don't resort to personal attacks .

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Not going to say hello, Jim?

I'm crushed.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00

After all, this is basically just an online chat of amateur researchers - so why such a heavy hand? Lighten up.

To assume that would be assuming a pretty big falsehood.

There are industry professionals here. Who see this place as one of the worlds largest alternative think tanks, as I've stated numerous times in other threads, the ignorance of the existence of knowledge and information is very insulting and offensive to people who have spent long periods of time in their lives to argue the opposite.

I and a few others that I know of here enjoy coming on line to help with researchers and to try and get some stimulating conversation going, but there has to be a line drawn some times.

I have more localized areas of interest and I also have a more localized source of like minded people to share that with, but here at ATS the boundaries are thrown away and within sensible reason some amazing conversations can take place.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by plexus

I agree it is a very valuable place to discuss a wide variety of important subjects.

But in many cases the flood gates have opened to the newbies - which is good, you have to start somewhere - and in other situations the person might not even be graduated from high school yet. In cases like that you cannot really expect much in terms of detailed argumentation and dates and times and the rest of it. They are just starting out with interest and enthusiasm. We don't want to shoot them down do we?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Yeah I agree with that, people need to start learning somewhere..anything that can spark imagination and provoke a thought is a very healthy thing.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Things like this have been happening all over the world since the dawn of time. However, with the recent events, ( birds falling out of the sky, large amounts of fish dying, crabs as well)...the list goes on if you look close enough, there seems to be some sort of pattern. Don't get me started on the UFO sightings. The earthquakes. The flooding. The severe storms....etc etc...I've never been one to really think these things mattered. Until now. I think something is up, and it's pretty scary.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I just read the article you posted. It makes alot of sense. I wonder why this is not making headline news. Oh. Nevermind. They don't want us to know. Things are starting to get a little scary out there, if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiricusTheoricus

Depending on what information you prioritize in your own mind - it can be scary. An outlook of fear and paranoia does on one level seem to be justified - but always remember, nobody can ever really know the FULL story about what is going on right now. It's too complicated. Life itself can seem pretty scary, even in the distant past. Wars, illness, the inevitability of death.

All life seems to go in cycles. Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter. So perhaps we are approaching a "Winter" phase in this particular historical cycle? That's okay. You just want to do your best to prepare and do what you feel is meaningful and beneficial in your own life.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiricusTheoricus

I just read the article you posted. It makes alot of sense. I wonder why this is not making headline news. Oh. Nevermind. They don't want us to know. Things are starting to get a little scary out there, if you ask me.

I have posted the article a number of times and can't understand why it isn't being highlighted it really is a good article.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join