It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa Catches Video of UFO Circling the Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

(Man, I think I've been on ATS too long because I am now debunking the very thing I believe in the most)

edit on 7-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

Nope you are doing it exactly right, I'm a believer but that does not make me a gullible fool, I look, I research and I use common sense and logic.

That's EXACTLY what we all should do believer or not, I spend ages looking at debunking stuff, there's so much stuff posted that is either deliberately fake or miss recognised by the poster so we have to cream that off to get to the good stuff.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by plexus

This video is from the files of Martin Stubbs and is taken direct from the NASA feed , so is genuine .
For anyone unfamiliar with Martins work I provide a link to his youtube channel .
secretnasaman

More UFO video's than you can shake a stick at

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by plexus

This video is from the files of Martin Stubbs and is taken direct from the NASA feed , so is genuine .
For anyone unfamiliar with Martins work I provide a link to his youtube channel .
secretnasaman

More UFO video's than you can shake a stick at

Cheers gortex for posting this info.Will check out his vids later, something for the weekend as they say.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I shall post exactly what i posted on the comments section for that video

If it is an alien craft, why does it seem like it doesn't know which way it is going? I mean dont get me wrong, i believe in the existence of extra terrestrials and i believe we have been visited by them for a long time, but i also believe they are smart enough to plot a course and stick to it rather than have to keep going back and forth trying to work out which direction to travel in to reach zeta reticuli

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelobp
I shall post exactly what i posted on the comments section for that video

If it is an alien craft, why does it seem like it doesn't know which way it is going? I mean dont get me wrong, i believe in the existence of extra terrestrials and i believe we have been visited by them for a long time, but i also believe they are smart enough to plot a course and stick to it rather than have to keep going back and forth trying to work out which direction to travel in to reach zeta reticuli

So because you are unaware of what their motivation might be you want to doubt the phenomenon? Here let me answer the question they are going back and forth handling their business.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by oswego

Can't you think a little more than that? If it were you? Would you just go to any civilization not aware of extraterrestrial and say hi? You'd get shot, most likely.

And don't you think they formally presented themselves to our leaders? These, at times, were the only individuals that wouldn't have shot at them, when the UFO topic was still highly and mostly sci-fi. Yep! They've presented themselves to our leaders, but not to the people. They must have judged we aren't ready, or more simply, they have something to gain from our ignorance. If they had nothing to loose, they'll show up, seeing how our politics is corrupted. But they might very well be gaining something here on Earth that is better not to be known by it's inhabitants.

And if you try to think even more out of the box, intergalactic civilizations aren't alone. See them as you see a city, or a country. They most likely have "rules" such as non-intervention in emerging civilizations, or things like that. It might look fancy, but if E.T.s exist, they surely can't go do whatever they want in the Universe, it's more complicated than that.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
this is a very intresting video i think gortex has just proved its definatley credible from nasa but what else is on that video there seems to be alot of things moving very fast, can anyone explain that???????

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by simples
there seems to be alot of things moving very fast, can anyone explain that???????

more or less something like this:

and look, they are moving a lot faster!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Great link. It's always a pain to screen through all the fake channels out there. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I didn't see it "Circle the Earth"..... The video would have to be taken from a vantage point much further back than that to determine if it actually "Circled the Earth".

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hi to all.

As a newbie I'll keep this simple until challenged but suffice to say that I’m going to not be too specific as some of this will be recognised if written, and more importantly, read by a colleague.

I have it on good authority that the 21st Dec 2012 "21:32 GMT" will be massive so do put this in your diaries. I've seen/read many many threads on this subject so I decided to focus on this using several techniques, I'll discuss this if asked to expand but it includes pure science/math, logic and what some would call bunkum. In any event the so called "end of days/life or extinction of life on earth could not be further from the truth, in fact it’s the beginning of something new.

Moving on. the Mayan calendar did predict the end of this, current, time frame (time being relative to us on this planet) and the beginning of another. So let’s expand a tad.

On the above date at the specified time (above) we will become part of something larger and potentially better, although it has to be said that some will have difficulty in the initial transition period as a whole it’ll be a good thing. However it’ll be one that won’t see the full benefit until the summer of 2152.!!!!

I hate using this analogy but it fits the purpose as most will understand it without understanding the supporting science/methodology, again “relativity” plays a significant port in this. Star Trek (I know I know but stay with me here) we all here star date xxx in the episodes but don’t really give it any thought do we.??? But this is used because all the so called inhabited planets in various solar systems need and common denominator in relation to time (space/time). Imagine this. Alien “X” calls Alien “Y” in another system (possible) and says I’d like to meet you at 16:00hrs on “Z” planet. But the time/hours would only be relative to person making the request. Now what if Alien X’s planet has a 37hr day but Alien “Z” has a 42hr day. What would 16:00 represent to “Z”.

Not forgetting that because of “potential” near light travel, I prefer folding space/time, there has to be a universal constant in relation to time. Quite simply, imagine using our own time zones for reference here. We travel from A to B whilst adjusting clocks/watches to suit, now work that out universally and it becomes a total mess.

So in short on the referenced date/time we will become aware. I’m not going to go into the why and wherefores just yet but CERN will eventually play a very big part in what I’m saying.

SRV

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by secretremoteV

That's fair enough, but seeing as you've posted the exact same message on 3 "2012/End of days" posts, I'm questioning what it is you are trying to get across to us on a UFO Forum, other than you have it on "good authority" that we're going to be changing our calendars to star-dates?

Your reply is intellegently written and clear in itself which obviously means to me you are not a dumb person, at least your english literacture skills are good enough anyway. However I do wish to challenge on what "good authority" you have this information, and as you seem a little nervous about posting this information on here, why bother doing so at all?

Second to my above comment, your statement about a colleague reading this would emply your colleagues visit this site.

I'm also interested in your thoughts around our potential of "near light travel"... I'm going to challenge your very knowledge of light travel and ask... On what plausible grounds can you fold space/time? (that doesn't mean I expect a copy and paste job of the theory of relativity) - We all know that the theory of relativity was a massive jump in physics - but if you're saying there is more to it I would like a little explanation as your original post tells us nothing.

Back on topic: Nice vid.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
This is hardly breaking news, this was supposedly shot in 1996 and there is no proof that it came from NASA except what the person said who put the video up.
So many of the NASA clips have been booted from Martyn Stubbs NASA video archive & his secretnasaman you tube channel...so the uploaders have zero info.

But it is a genuine NASA clip (Stubbs has it).. that has just been copied over & over &... it is still totally relevant. That is not space ice wizzing around below the shuttle. Ice does not act like that...thus it's a NASA UFO!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by buzzEmiller
But it is a genuine NASA clip (Stubbs has it).. that has just been copied over & over &... it is still totally relevant. That is not space ice wizzing around below the shuttle. Ice does not act like that...thus it's a NASA UFO!

Well, let's check it out. What's the date/time of the video so we can determine the lighting conditions, to start with. I presume we agree that such info is important?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

Nice post, cheers for the link.

Interesting clip..more info's needed, but on first glance it looks as though it could be another very controversial UFO video clip.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

And what if they are are part of what is causing it?
I mean by that to say, that a significant radiation effect is reported as one way to detect these craft or an effect of exposure to them...and given several dozen craft a day are observed - that means an increasing and cumulative affect to our ozone layer and ionosphere of all these comings and goings....which in turn is at least in part, helping to creating weather instability even possibily glacial melting....adding to the climate stress rather than alieviating it.

What if, and despite any "noble intentions" they may have, in some ' time is a loopy wiiggly thing' context, they are actually participating in creating the very planetary affects they are 'here to stop us' from doing?

*shrugs* I dont know. I do know though, that if they are not respecting our right to evolve at our own pace, or even to stuff it all up entirely, they can hardly lay claim to any higher virtue. Evolve or die..it is our home, and it has to be the human race that lives and dies here that chooses.

Rosha.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

If this is genuine NASA footage - it's dynamite/explosive video. The 'ice particle' theory would be properly shown the door once and for all. And good riddance too.

However..a few concerns i have, are that the poster on YT refers to his videos as 'drafts'. A draft to me, means a trial run, a tester kind of deal. Testing what though? Public reaction perhaps? Evaluation of mood?

A test of his skill as a video editor?
Who knows. I'd like to know why comments are disabled too...

But if it's actual footage, it should be available to download from an official site...and then we'd know.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Nice post, cheers for the link.

Interesting clip..more info's needed, but on first glance it looks as though it could be another very controversial UFO video clip.

Thanks.

I know they're all controversial and we never know what to believe - I think if one landed and invited us to talk to the Aliens and take as much vid as we wanted it would still be controversial so untill they land all over the world at the same time we'll just have to keep on guessing and ackowledging that the camera does often lie. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by depthoffield

If this is genuine NASA footage - it's dynamite/explosive video. The 'ice particle' theory would be properly shown the door once and for all. And good riddance too.

However..a few concerns i have, are that the poster on YT refers to his videos as 'drafts'. A draft to me, means a trial run, a tester kind of deal. Testing what though? Public reaction perhaps? Evaluation of mood?

A test of his skill as a video editor?
Who knows. I'd like to know why comments are disabled too...

But if it's actual footage, it should be available to download from an official site...and then we'd know.

Perhaps he just used the wrong terminology?? Did he mean he has the original?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

Who says they haven't already been here and introduced themselves and the Gov. has suppressed the Info?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join