It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa Catches Video of UFO Circling the Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Nasa Catches Video of UFO Circling the Earth

www.youtube.com

Short Video by Nasa I get the impression it's only one week old.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I wonder if this video has been viewed yet - This is surely another example of them preparing us for some coming event that they can't keep under wraps for much longer.

Given all the strange weather, floods, etc., Birds/Fish dying it's clear something is going on that we're all confused obout and having no answers.
I wonder are we already becoming complacent - are we already prepared or will be ever be.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Some random thing flying by...But i guess if that satellite is in space there's no way in hell that could be a plane flying around and espcially since it looks like a circle...

Edit : just for fun ill say its space Debris and when it came back that's the some thing to do with the hole Megnetic field being broken...
edit on 7-1-2011 by Thomas_X because: Decided to throw a random idea out even though i know its not true..well i would hope not anyways

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
the only problem i have with this vid - is that yes it looks like it is coming back the way it came, but the camera zoomed in and out giving the perception of returning (into frame)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This is exciting and nerve racking at the same time... i feel like lately the UFO secrecy is busting at its seams.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This is hardly breaking news, this was supposedly shot in 1996 and there is no proof that it came from NASA except what the person said who put the video up.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It looks like the reverse action was caused by the camera panning out to me.
Other than that, it sure was a fast bird.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
if UFOs exist, then why are they just flying around being caught in blurry videos, and you would think that this would be a hard thing to keep secret!
why hasn't any of the aliens piloting these UFOs ever formally introduced themselves to someone , just end the speculation already

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Who ever shot it or whenever it was shot (Could be they just got a hold of it) it's still impressive. I really do think they are aclimatising us to the idea - in view of so much evidence - not only video evidence - people in positions like Pilots etc Norad Officers and I could go on releasing information that is 'mind blowing to say the least'. The powers that be cannot go on indefinately denying everthing. They must now realise that it's not going to go away and in these days where the public are demanding the truth on many topics it may eventually turn out to be a real vote winner. The party/person who discloses the lot.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
if UFOs exist, then why are they just flying around being caught in blurry videos, and you would think that this would be a hard thing to keep secret!
why hasn't any of the aliens piloting these UFOs ever formally introduced themselves to someone , just end the speculation already

Don't know if you've noticed (with all due respect) It's not secret anymore!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Good find but the description says this is from December of 1996?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lavenlaar
the only problem i have with this vid - is that yes it looks like it is coming back the way it came, but the camera zoomed in and out giving the perception of returning (into frame)

I have an 'O' level in Photography - now I know that that doesn't make me an expert by any means but zooming in and out wouldn't do that, without it being patently obvious. I could be wrong but what about the speed?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
Good find but the description says this is from December of 1996?

Has this person just accessed it? I wonder......

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Where's the original tape from NASA's server? For all we know this could've been from any craft and.....at any time.
How do we know it's even recent? But besides that, where's the evidence that it's NASA's?

(Man, I think I've been on ATS too long because I am now debunking the very thing I believe in the most)

But this is not a pot-shot at you OP. I just want to see that this is indeed NASA's.

Thanks!
edit on 7-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Where is there any link to NASA here? an official press release? a media statement?

I would like to see any of that which can prove this correct

Articles like this should not be allowed to be posted without serious confirmation first, not YouTube.
edit on 7-1-2011 by plexus because: additional information added

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by plexus
Where is there any link to NASA here? an official press release? a media statement?

I would like to see any of that which can prove this correct

Articles like this should not be allowed to be posted without serious confirmation first, not YouTube.
edit on 7-1-2011 by plexus because: additional information added

Just thought it would be a matter of interest and if you really want to dig deep which is certainly a good thing, go ahead. But to say articles like this shouldn't be allowed is a bit strong - I think the site would get far less postings and there's a lot of people who come on the site who are interested parties not researchers or perhaps like me they're not experts on the computer. So we rely on people like you who debunk these articles to come up with the pennies. Hope you do. Not so easy - at least for some of us.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
A little off topic but look at what NASA thinks the most realistic films are (scroll down below unrealistic films)

2,4 and 6 caught my eye.

blog.moviefone.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Yes - but the thing is, any person can just punch "UFO" in a YouTube search and find thousands of videos like this. People just grab these things off TV shows or video them themselves. So anyone can find a video there and then come back here and make a new thread about it. I think I understand now why there is a thread at the top about people getting tired of tons of random YouTube video threads. Although - if it is new and breaking or very compelling and high-quality - it makes sense. This video does fit the bill to a certain extent. Interesting maneuvering and allegedly from NASA.

You'd be amazed at the collection of NASA-UFO videos that Santiago Garza has. He presents the best ones every year at the UFO Congress. There is some extremely compelling footage there that is worthy of being posted all over. Even better than from David Sereda's NASA film.
edit on 8-1-2011 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by oswego

UFO's are real! They are unexplained flying objects. Don't confuse ufos with ET. And yes, some ufo's are unexplained and need further investigation. Also, there are videos out there that show non-blurry ufo's, but when they are clear videos, the same people who mona about blurry videos will call these videos fake because they are too clear. So, really, you can't win when it comes too video's and photo's.

All you have to do is look at government documents to know that some ufo's defy explanation at the moment and need further investigation.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
This is hardly breaking news, this was supposedly shot in 1996 and there is no proof that it came from NASA except what the person said who put the video up.

Exactly, old footage seen it before a million times. People need to title threads a bit better because i had the impression this was new? As for the object i do not have an answer or a lame excuse like ice particles either. I have heard that the TR3B can go that fast, go from the US to Australia in 7 minutes. Seen pictures of a contrail going from the US to Aussie somewhere cant remember but this reminds me of that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join