It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Lies, More Twisted Stories from the US Government

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Almost 2 hours of video from the victim's families. They tell their side of the story, as well as media supported
events that don't agree with what we were told on Sept.11th.

Things start to get real good at 20 minutes. Enjoy.

edit on 7-1-2011 by turbofan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Thanks for posting!

I'll be away a bit watching video.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Thank you for posting, all though it made me very angry. I hope people wake up and we have justice in our lifetimes.
I'd heard of the stock market shenanigans before, but this reminded me of it again. Good God, how blatant does it have to be? Surely that can be traced. Talk about a complicit corporate media, absolutely disgusting.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
“Our objective is more than Bin Laden.” 1h. 41-42 min. Bush

“Iraq was never found to be connected to 9-11.” 1h. 42-43 min. Cheney

What’s really compelling is that had these twelve people not insisted an investigation being carried-out, and working as hard as they did, who’s to say there would have been an investigation at all?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Excellent find Tino
, here we have so many aspects put forward in a 100% undebunkable blame it on those damned conspiracy websites sort of way, the one that got my attention is the put options, as we are unreliably told by the ATS derailing tag team `This has been debunked blah, blah, blah`, well guys the floor is yours, care to come in and tell the world how this was more crap made up by Dylan Avery and co

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
There are several great bits of video documentation concerning protocol, and timeline within that video.

Those that say, "fighter jets are not supposed to be scrambled" can eat their words as they listen to the ATC
controller ask for intercepts.

I recall a video of a fighter jet within close proximity to the Twins as they were still standing (at least the North
Tower was shown). That means fighter jets were in the area, and close enough to intercept FL77

That bunch of garbage about Bush thinking the first plane "crash" was an accident is now exposed. It would be a fairy-tale to accept that Bush could not get intel from his agencies about the hijacking BEFORE the classroom event started.

Rummy unaccounted for during the critical moments before and after the Pentagon 'incident'? His sorry a%#
should have been inside commanding the defense systems - not holding a stretcher that was more than handled
by several other qualified medical responders.

Little did I realise, but does the elementary school have their own presidential podium and micing system?
Did BUsh just happen to have all that crap in the trunk of his limo?

If Cheney was rushed down into safety, as he said, "~ they don't ask nicely, they just take you..", then why
would the SS not jump all over Bush prior to the classroom reading and take him to a secure area?

Wait... I know why...
edit on 8-1-2011 by turbofan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The victims speaking out is clearly offensive to the oh... wait...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Good find.. It appears that if the OS lovers dont come in and argue against us.. the threads tend to get buried.. I had to dig to find this thread and it was just added recently..

I am truly sorry to the families, and I hope we can bring them justice before its too late/.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

And?

Don't understand how being related to a victim gives you special insight into the crime.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

And?

Don't understand how being related to a victim gives you special insight into the crime.

If you would actually take time to watch the video, you might realise just how ignorant your response is. These victims had direct involvement with the FBI and 911 Commission, which 99% of the people didn't have. If you can't deduce this fact, maybe you ought to stay the hell out of the 911 discussion.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Physically IMPOSSIBLE Physics is not an emotional isue to most people.

Our engineering schools letting this crap go on for NINE YEARS is bigger issue to me than the victims. On a NORMAL DAY in the US 5,000 people die. 9/11 isn't a big deal because of the deaths. It is the irresponsible educational institutions that fail to explain how those deaths must have occurred.

What do all of these degrees mean if they are Licenses to LIE and be believed by the ignorant who find the lie more palatable than the ugly truth?

psik

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Oh goody, another video to add to my ever growing folder of videos to watch lol. Informative videos is something I will take over a movie or TV show anyday though lol. I just have a lot to watch, don't know how you guys keep up with all this

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I'll have to watch the rest tomorrow, but my thought in the first 45 minutes is that these people were lied to, that at least 3 planes were supposed to have crashed before any help arrived, as the possibility exists that those first 3 #s, 11, 175 and 77 were likey replaced midair by remote controlled drones.

Finally a jet responds in time to shoot down flight 93....which could possibly have had ALL passengers aboard and elliminated at the same time--or in another manner....

The Passengers

Hi Michael,

>If the planes (flight numbers) that were said to have crashed into
>these structures were not the actual flights/vehicles as stated by the media,
>what exactly happened to all of the folks who were listed as killed in these crashes?

This is a big unanswered question. There are some speculative possibilities:

www.serendipity.li...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I'll watch the vid but here is another I came across in another thread today..
It's from the BBC on the DAY of the attack..

Amazing to hear which countries had already been targeted, even stranger which country didn't even get mentioned..
The home of most of the supposed hijackers, Saudia Arabia..Kinda odd.
Worth the 9 min watch..

Credit to thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
Physically IMPOSSIBLE Physics is not an emotional isue to most people.

Our engineering schools letting this crap go on for NINE YEARS is bigger issue to me than the victims. On a NORMAL DAY in the US 5,000 people die. 9/11 isn't a big deal because of the deaths. It is the irresponsible educational institutions that fail to explain how those deaths must have occurred.

What do all of these degrees mean if they are Licenses to LIE and be believed by the ignorant who find the lie more palatable than the ugly truth?

psik

So every engineering school on the planet is lying to us?

That would mean every subsequent student is being forced to hide the truth. Or they are being taught different laws of physics and engineering. What happens when they get a hold of an older engineering book and discover things were done differently before 2001? Or did they confiscate all the old engineering books too?

Do you see how stupid these conspiracy theories end up being?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

psik

I agree to a point, but you have to think:

Do these schools and students have access to the information necessary to make the calculations?

Are they even exposed to the data/evidence that we have ?

Perhaps they are blinded by the media and have accepted the official story and never bothered to dig deeper.

Keep in mind that once a structural engineer, scientist, or architect views the hard evidence they open their
eyes.

The list keeps growing at AE911. This is likely a sign that most of the engineering schools and their engineers
have been shadowed from the info.

Just a thought.

top topics

join