It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do YOU browse ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I sit on the New Topics page and hit refresh until something good comes up.
edit on 7-1-2011 by NeedsNoName because: How I browse ATS.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Like this
:::::mouse wheel, mouse wheel::::::: :::::click click click::::::

::::rage rage rage:::::::: ::::LULZ::::::::

end demonstration

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
With Firefox, TC.

How else would i browse ATS?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I go through the current topics...and pick any thread that sparks interest.

I rarely go to a particular forum.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I use a PC, or personal computer.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
On my Ally...and I usually start on the new topics page and open all the windows I can...then read as much as I can until I can't see straight. I occasionally go to the home page to see what's all the rage...but then it's back to New Topics...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I use my work computer. Helps pass the dead time between calls.
I am forced to use IE. No Video links work, so sad. Damn firewalled intranet!
I usually go through the current topics or the various homepage topics.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well usually i go to the new topics to see whats going on...and since the top rated never really change i just read them once and then depending on what i'm thinking about i will go search for some random thing to read about then throw in my two cents...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I sit in a chat, and wait for threads to pop up so I can quickly click the link and reply

f i r s t

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NeedsNoName

I start on NEW TOPICS, then cruise on over to RECENT POSTS, then I skip on over to myATS, It helps if you have a few chosen FAVORIT Forum checked so you can also brows the recent topics in any of those particular forum.
EG I have : Really Above Top Secret , Aliens and UFOs, Breaking Alternative News, Paranormal Studies, New World Order, ect ect ect.

I would like to know how to keep up to who has replied to one of my posts and I wish there was kind of [HOLD] button on each post so my computer could recognise where I stopped reading , so I don’t have to start at the start of a thread or remember what page I was up to. I get very lost

And everyone says search is your friend... well search has me on its hit list, I’m sure of it; I can never find what I’m looking for. Or I do find something interesting only never to find it ever again due to me not posting a comment on it.

So the way I surf ATS is pure stumbling, tripping and falling over thread after thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
On this damned blackberry my god is there no hope for me a keyboard the size of a open match book and thumbs the size of table legs what was I thinking
I prey to see my beloved PC again one day we will be together again and the world will be as one and we shall hug and kiss and then we will ????? Dear lord I think I'm going nuts I love my ubantu I miss you

new topics

top topics

join