It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Poles ARE Shifting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
About 10 years ago I predicted that there would be a pole shift and earth changes. 9 out of 10 people laughed at me and poked fun. Many people on ATS attached me and called me funny names hahahahaha...

well, starting today, I am going to bend over, and those people can take a number to line up and kiss my *ss!!

The follow MSM story sums up everything I was saying would happen! And it is happening now - anyone wonder why all the birds are falling from the sky?

Debunkers - knock yourself out and pucker up Mwaaaaah!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have been reading and posting on the threads concerning the dead birds, fish etc and after all I have read here and on other sites on the net - I have come to the conclusion for myself that this is the problem. The magnetic poles are shifting - whether this progresses even further as in the video is very possible.. I am certainly not a scientist, not even close but I have great interest in what those in the know have to say and what is affecting the earth. S @ F - this should be an interesting thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

OK! say that you're right about this?

So, where do we hide to wait this out?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yei there is something happening beyond our control lol.

S*** get ready for the floods. I hope not!
edit on 7-1-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

wow, in the video he actually says "some people have speculated there is a shift beginning"

!

what people??? the pole is known to 'shift' regularly right? i mean pilots have to update their charts every 6 months just because true north changes ever so slightly every couple of years, this is something pilots are aware of.. however, what people is he refering to? are there noteworthy scientists claiming this? not trying to discredit this here, i just would like to further investigate that claim

edit on 1/7/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I heard on NPR that the North Pole had shifted 10 degrees from 180 degrees to 190 degrees and is heading for Siberia; airports have closed runways to repaint their directional signage on the ground for pilot visuals.

I see this as a completely natural occurrence for our planet. New to us, but not to Mother Earth.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

you stole your ideas from that movie "The Core"!

just kidding.

but seriously man good call!

(i told my friends when that global warming movie came out that it was a scam but they didn't believe me either, now they're probably thinking to themselves, wow I guess that steve guy I knew back in high school was right. lol)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Could this tie-in with the Bible? I seem to recall a verse saying: "The Sky Will Split?"

If there are multiple N N S S poles, would this not confirm it? Just look at the video where it shows a graphic diagram of the poles. Hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Oh you could have had all these kisses it so much sooner!

news.nationalgeographic.com...

news.nationalgeographic.com...

What happened?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If this is the reason all these birds,fish,crab,etc are dieing then why should they be going first but maybe first it will be the animals then us humans .

edit on 7-1-2011 by PS3Geek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Star and Flag

Wow.....an interesting 1st week of 2011 indeed.

California is being hit with snow storms and Los Angeles is getting daily rain...

Temps in the mid west are spring like

Southern China evacutating 60,000 residents due to freezing temps

We're about to have an ice storm this weekend in the south

The birds, the fish

The poles are a'shifting

edit on 7-1-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Edgar Cayce predicted the pole shift in the 1930's. Does anyone know what it can cause or how bad it can get?

top topics

join