It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did i have an OBE?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
i was going to bed and i was almost asleep when i felt like i was floating and i turned around not knowing what was happening and i saw my body just laying there i was freaked out and i came crashing back into my body
and now i have a really bad back. so did i have an OBE or was i dreaming?

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i woke up abot 3:45 amtoday and i coulnt go back to sleep.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It does sound like an obe, they can be involuntary. My sister had one just like that but without the crashing and bad back. She said she had to fight her way back down to her body and that it was the weirdest feeling.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Same thing happen to me when I was about 5 (37 now) woke up faceing the ceiling ,looked down ,there I was fast asleep then woke.
Must have grown out of it because its never happened again.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
huh ok thanks for the insight

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i had this same occurance happen to me 3 times...the first time i was sleepin with my girlfriend, and as soon as i closed my eyes and fell asleep i felt myself rise up to the top of the room and look at myself sleeping...i slowly entered back into my body then i woke up scared as hell....then it happened again except it felt like i was being held by my feet and spun around the outside of the bed...i had no control of what was happening...i spun around the bed like 3 times with my head about a foot from the ground...i tried to call my girlfriend's name and it felt like i was yelling it but i wasn't....i woke up after i guess i entered my body again....i thought i had woke her but she was sound asleep...i felt like i had no control and i couldn't yell loud enuff to wake her

...the final occurance happened recently has i decended from my body while sleeping...this time i felt like i knew what was going on...i got scared like if i left my body too long i was going to die or something so i quickly (for lack of better words) jumped back into my body...i woke up but i didn't panic rather i thought did i have a OBE?...

also i play basketball quite often and i never had back spasms or problems...but after that first occurance i have back spasms and problems every single time i play basketball

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the above link is the story of my OOBE....if your interested.....

I wish they would 'spontaneously' happen to me!

new topics

top topics

join