It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 the road to tyranny (watch)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
www.informationclearinghouse.info... the original 9/11 movie, click the link, enjoy.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hmm... Atleast Michael Moore seems to be sane...

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The video on the site didn't work for me.
Can't really comment........

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
it should work it streemed fine for me and my bandwith is
try it again later.

[edit on 8-7-2004 by singsong]

[edit on 8-7-2004 by singsong]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
net can slow down at peak times etc maybe too many accessing site, at mo.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I think this belongs in the NWO forum...it surely doesn't belong here.....

Alex Jones....give me a break. What a maroon....

[edit on 9-7-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
First off I would like to say that I am neither a democrat or a Republican...I am a free thinker. I have seen the movie and am appauld. It would have been nice if the man had stuck to the facts but unfortunatly all I saw was a hachet job on the current administration. Moore implied that in December 1997, a delegation of top Taliban officials visited the USA at the invitation of officials from Unocal, a California-based oil and gas company with extensive business dealings in Texas and that they met with Bush who was the Governor at the time. This is in fact false. I find it amusing that he failed to mention that the Clinton administration officials at the State Department did sit down with the Taliban officials and that their visit was made with the Clinton administration's permission. Why was this ignored??? Why didn't he addressed the fact that in 1993 the goverment of Sudan offered up Bin laden and Clinton let him go?
I have no problem with anyone questioning Bush and his policies...its our right as Americans. What I DO have a problem with is Moore's blatant disregard for the real facts and the truth.
In closing I would like to add that this movie is not only disrespectful to the victims who lost their lives that day but also to the entire nation. Instead of attacking the current administration and placing the blame on them perhaps Moore should do some reflecting and place the blame where it belongs....Al Queda and Bin Laden himself.
I'm from Michigan as is Moore and frankly I'm ashamed to say he comes from the same state.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
I think this belongs in the NWO forum...it surely doesn't belong here.....

Hey there, I'm curious as to why you think he's a maroon? I've also seen the Road To Tyranny and it's hard to disagree with what he presents. He's backed up every single thing he says with documents and quotes and such as far as I've seen. Maybe I'm ignorant of some things you know about him. Please let me know why you don't like him. Thanks

By the way, I think that this topic is qualified here because it's related to F 911.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleTruth

Hey there, I'm curious as to why you think he's a maroon? I've also seen the Road To Tyranny and it's hard to disagree with what he presents. He's backed up every single thing he says with documents and quotes and such as far as I've seen. Maybe I'm ignorant of some things you know about him. Please let me know why you don't like him. Thanks

By the way, I think that this topic is qualified here because it's related to F 911.

Jones is not a journalist, he's a nut-case publicity seeker who goes off on wild tangents, using conspiracy theory's to try to steal the lime light. The reason you don't see him on TV or in any main stream media is because he is such a maroon (you'll notice that is spelled like the color, eh?), and the sources he uses are just as ridiculous as he is. Dubious sources do not make a documentary, just as quick cuts and misdirection do not.

The reason this topic does not belong in this forum is that it is NWO specific, and has nothing at all to do with the fictional movie, "Fahrenheit 9/11, which is what this forum is about.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

by Affirmative Reaction

What ever you may think of Alex Jones does not detract from his websites of information or the movies he has made and that he allows others to copy and hand out for free; he backs every thing he says, unlike you making comments without showing any justification, I as well as �Simple Truth� are looking forward to the reasoning of your comment, and please show proof of why you claim he is a quote �Maroon�
www.infowars.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...
Both site owned by Alex Jones

He is not a journalist he will tell you that him self
he see whats going on in his own country and decided to do something about it,
And as for the word colour LOL color is the American way
Who�s the Maroon now

[edit on 9-7-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I got a copy of the video sent to me about a month back and having watched the film i thought it was good.

Is it not about looking at several differnent sources anyway and making your own judgement.

Rynaldo

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well, its not working for me *cries*
i'll try later on to see if its working

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82

Is it not about looking at several differnent sources anyway and making your own judgement.

Rynaldo

You are 100% correct, and in my sane judgment, his wild claims are so far out in left field, he should be looked at as a candidate for commitment to an insane asylum. That is my opinion, nothing else. The only thing that brings the two subjects discussed here into any sort of comparison (MM or Jones) is that they have both offered works of fiction.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

by Affirmative Reaction

What ever you may think of Alex Jones does not detract from his websites of information or the movies he has made and that he allows others to copy and hand out for free; he backs every thing he says, unlike you making comments without showing any justification, I as well as �Simple Truth� are looking forward to the reasoning of your comment, and please show proof of why you claim he is a quote �Maroon�
www.infowars.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...
Both site owned by Alex Jones

And both sites nothing but trash, in my opinion! If you choose to believe what he spews, that's your problem. I choose to have a more enlightened outlook on this world and our country in particular. Jones is a purveyor of fear, and I will not give in to his preposterous, fraudulent claims. If these things are true, why are they not reported anywhere else in mainstream media? Another conspiracy? Sorry, not buying it....

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
That�s funny everything he talks about he gets from world news papers government documents, and he usually try's to interview the people behind the subjects he posts about on his radio show, So are you saying what you have viewed in his movies are false?
P.S. don�t forget to vote for Bush this year you don�t seam to upset about loosing your rights.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
That�s funny everything he talks about he gets from world news papers government documents, and he usually try's to interview the people behind the subjects he posts about on his radio show, So are you saying what you have viewed in his movies are false?
P.S. don�t forget to vote for Bush this year you don�t seam to upset about loosing your rights.

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. He does exactly what Michel Moore-on does...twists, cajoles, fabricates, and outright lies. But hey, you believe whatever you wish to.

P.S. And I will be voting for President Bush ... again. My vote will cancel out your vote for the lying sack Kerry you will be voting for.

My rights have not been infringed upon what so ever, and they will not be in the future. I am a law abiding citizen, and only those who do not or plan not to have anything to fear....

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You can also get it here.

I really like this movie and every other one of his movies that Iv seen. He backs up everything he says with quotes and documents. Although he does get a little emotional on soem topics. And hes been arrested a few times because of it. But theyre all a great informative watch.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Alex Jones (AMERICAN) is the documentor, Paul Joseph Watson (English) is the webmaster of the 3 sites. Paul Watson is also author if this book: www.store.yahoo.com...
Paul Joseph Watson is a writer and researcher based in Sheffield, England. He is the webmaster at both Propaganda Matrix.com and Alex Jones' PrisonPlanet.com. His debut book is 'Order Out Of Chaos'. Contact him at [email protected].

I do think Alex can go over the top a bit withthe way he is on film but it is what he has to say that is the real important thing.

New York Post: Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11" Is a Rip-off of Alex Jones' 9/11: The Road to Tyranny

MICHAEL Moore's anti-Bush film "Fahrenheit 9/11" isn't even original.

Two years ago, "9/11: The Road to Tyranny," a real documentary by Alex Jones, had most of the "facts" Moore uses in his scatter-shot diatribe.

Jones, who is less interested in making money than the self-aggrandizing Moore, released his film for free on his Web site www.infowars.com, where it drew legions of new fans, including producer Curt Johnson, who is hiring Jones as a consultant on a political action thriller titled "Wake Up."

FROM THE BBC:

Fahrenheit 451 author Ray Bradbury has said director Michael Moore did not ask to use his title for his documentary Fahrenheit 9/11.
"That's not his novel, that's not his title," he said, adding that the film should now be renamed.

The 1953 novel, widely considered a masterpiece, depicts an ugly futuristic society in which firemen burn homes and libraries in order to destroy books.

The Palme d'Or-winning film will be shown around the US from 25 June.

Fahrenheit 451 takes its title from the temperature at which books burn. Moore has called Fahrenheit 9/11 the "temperature at which freedom burns."

Bradbury, who has not seen the movie, said he called Moore's company six months ago to protest and was promised that Moore would call back.

Moore only called last week, Bradbury said, adding that Moore told him he was "embarrassed".

"He suddenly realised he's let too much time go by," the author said.

Joanne Doroshow, a spokeswoman for Fahrenheit 9/11, said the film's makers had "the utmost respect for Ray Bradbury".

"Mr Bradbury's work has been an inspiration to all of us involved in this film, but when you watch this film you will see the fact that the title reflects the facts that the movie explores, the very real life events before, around and after 9/11," she said.

Bradbury said he would rather avoid litigation and is "hoping to settle this as two gentlemen, if he'll shake hands with me and give me back my book and title".

[edit on 25-7-2004 by The Hunter]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
alex jones is one of the best truth seekers out there and if u listen to his radio shows he has greats experts on and not conspiracy nuts the truth is moore didnt have the balls to include facts that bush helped 911 go forward he only makes bush look like a idiot (as if he needed any help) road to tyranny has been rated one of the best 911 docos out there nearly all his info comes from official govt documents and the main newspapers and why are people trying to watch this doco online just download it its on tons of websites and on kazaa which is where i got it and the reason hes not on mainstream shows is cause he tells the truth and is not a puppet of the elite like most other newsman and reporters he isnt fighting this battle for personal gain he says time and time again to make copies of his videos to give to friends to wake people up i think hes made over 10 docos now most u can find for free on the net before u critique him how about u ask yourself what are u doin to wake up the american people

new topics

top topics

join