It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Murals **Possible Update**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
We all know of the Denver Murals. We have an idea of what they represent, but I took one of the pictures in Photoshop and just simply inverted it.

This:

Became this:

Notice, most of their[if not all of their] eyes turn into red dots. And that little dude who has the hammer, his whole head turns into a scary looking skull.

Anyway, that's all I've got right now. Not much, but something to think about.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
hehe that aryan kids skeletor head is prety cool.
conspiracys led by inverted pics could open the flood gates. i'm not reading anything into this. there a million and one pics that can take on a whole new meaning once you invert them. denver murals are creepy enough.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have been looking at these images for years. But looking at it inverted like that makes their mouths look distended. Like they are hungry or maybe open for feeding.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
And the one dude in the back is a cyclops.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The only reason I brought it to the table was because I found it weird that in the normal pictures, there are colors on their eyes [light greenish-blue] that changes red when inverted. Due to the quality of the upload, it's not THAT visible but if you take the first image into a photo editing program[Besides paint] you should be able to see in better clarity.

They do look like zombies though.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
hmmmm...

the skeletor head as has been said is interesting but other than that i think you're reaching for stuff that just isn't there, or of any significance. Maybe a higher def image would reveal something but I doubt it.

Has anyone done this with 'the last supper'?

And what is inverting exactly? Because to my untrained eye it looks like you've turned a multi-coloured mural into one of mostly shades of blue.
edit on 7-1-2011 by spookfish because: stupid typos

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Is this is a joke? No, really, I'm wondering ...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish
hmmmm...

the skeletor head as has been said is interesting but other than that i think you're reaching for stuff that just isn't there, or of any significance. Maybe a higher def image would reveal something but I doubt it.

Has anyone done this with 'the last supper'?

And what is inverting exactly? Because to my untrained eye it looks like you've turned a multi-coloured mural into one of mostly shades of blue.
edit on 7-1-2011 by spookfish because: stupid typos

Inverting is just flipping the color spectrum around.. White becomes black, green becomes red. Stuff to that affect. As I said, the quality is severely lost in the saving and uploading process, but should anyone have media editing software, they would be able to view it in higher resolution on their own PC.

This is not a joke. It's not supposed to be "ground breaking" I just got bored and started investigating.

I may try the Last Supper at some point. haha

BTW, Thanks for the star whomever.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
i inverted this image and did not come up with red eyes........

can some one tell me how to embed an image please?
edit on 7-1-2011 by fallow the light because: question added

edit on 7-1-2011 by fallow the light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I inverted multiple closeup of this image with sumopaint.com and its not even coming close to what you got...

top topics

join