It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Microbes on a Cat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
There is a guy on youtube that I subscribe to and think that all his videos should be posted here, but this one in particular made me think. To me the things attacking the cat look like "rods", but "BeePeeOilDisaster" thinks it's the same metal eating bacteria that were "born" during the oil spill in the Gulf. I have no idea, but you gotta see that:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-1-2011 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by HedyLamarr because: I'm trying to embed it, please help! Thanx

edit on 7-1-2011 by HedyLamarr because: Thank you antibren!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
magic

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
That seriously looks like dust particles... what the?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Catfur, static electricity, dustparticles and a slow camera....
Or its alien.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Why are they presumed alien? After all we are on earth.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Somebody film a cat with dark fur out of focus and pet it to where you create static electricity. To me, it looks like little electrical arks jumping around in the fur. Could also be dust particles interacting within the static field also.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
OK.

Aliens messing with my cats?

This means WAR!!!

Keep your frakking tentacles off my babies!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm calling that video a hoax.

The fluid way the things move is indicative they are moving in a fluid and not midair.

The speaker is the same guy that narrated the underwater sequence that came from the oil spill video that made the rounds the other day. I suspect he has put portions of that onto some poor video of the cat.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thanks for this video, this is what comes out of chemtrails.. its called smartdust, small micro computers

Smartdust

Smartdust is a hypothetical system of many tiny microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) such as sensors, robots, or other devices, that can detect, for example, light, temperature, vibration, magnetism or chemicals; are usually networked wirelessly; and are distributed over some area to perform tasks, usually sensing.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-1-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm feeling a lil embarrassed now for posting the video... You guys could all be right, but to me it looked like they where moving by themselves.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
They look just like cat hairs to me (I have 3 cats).

Ever watch a single cat hair float around in the air, especially against a light?

Depending on the shape of the individual hairs, some of them spiral as they move and look very similar to some of those in the clip, and there IS light behind them because you can see it shining off the top of the cat.

If those "things" were to change shape or size then this would be more interesting. Certainly more interesting than the monotone voice in the clip.

Thanks for sharing.
edit on 7/1/2011 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

How can anyone read that poorly formatted video and especially with that music.
Yikes

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i swear!!!!!1 this guy again , he made videos on the oil spill , about microbe bugs eating metal . come on folks i believe in allot of things ,and seeing is believing for me ! but this this this is just ..wow makes me want to poke dance >>>

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

If those "things" were to change shape or size then this would be more interesting. Certainly more interesting than the monotone voice in the clip.

In the underwater video of the oil spill, he tells us about newly emerged little creatures that are swimming through steel. Frankly, he sounds higher than a kite.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Any cat that had that many 'things' moving around on it, would be scratching like crazy. I say hoax! And that dude sounds like he's on something.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Wonder what happens if we accidently inhale this "smart" dust?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
reply to post by Aliensun

Wonder what happens if we accidently inhale this "smart" dust?

I recommend that you look the dude up on YouTube and ask if he has inhaled anything.

new topics

top topics

join