It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Do NOT Trust The Government!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
very dangerous dicks who may try to screw you by denouncing you.
watch your back pard.

Yeah, I hear you. I have decide to keep my mouth shut at work about politics.
Pathetic that I should have to.

not pathetic just wise.

sometimes you just can't help despising people so cowardly and content in their ignorance
the trick is to always keep in mind that one was once like like that too.
cause if you don't:

THEY WIN

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

There are lots of people like that. Conspiracy seekers/believers are often looked at as nut cases, mental, over reactive etc. Like the simple fact of wanting honesty from your government is asking too much. Some folks choose to be ignorant of anything other than what BB tells them. They live fine with that. I find more and more people who actually do live happily by turning a blind eye. It is to the governments advantage that the stigma of being a conspiracy theorist sticks.

Noone listens to crazy people...

Let them just keep looking. They will have their own AH--HA moment soon enough.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I will always place my trust into Government but never with the entities running/ruining it. May back is forever with the nation, the flag and the Constitution.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I dont even fully trust myself.
Enough said.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Honestly, I do NOT trust anyone. And that statement was formed by an influence from someone long ago and life's experience, too. I cannot trust humanity's imperfection in deciding matters to affect one or many. So yeah, I do NOT trust the government made up people are are "forced" to serve the "interest/will of the people". Get it?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

The problem with the masses is they trust one party, and not the other. If they distrusted the government in general, they could see that they shouldn't trust either party.

Correct. It is like they are rooting for a football team. The good lord help you if you try to point out their "team" is a bunch of crooks TOO.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
not pathetic just wise.

sometimes you just can't help despising people so cowardly and content in their ignorance the trick is to always keep in mind that one was once like like that too. cause if you don't:

THEY WIN

Absolutely. I will be the wiser.

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
Let them just keep looking. They will have their own AH--HA moment soon enough.

I hope you are right, more people need to become aware of what is going on. Whenever I do have a conversation with someone who see's what we see, I get so excited. One friend I have trusted enough to bring him to this site. It has opened his eyes.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I know the feeling. I get excited as well. I am a stay at home mom at the moment, and having a place to come for serious (and sometimes fun) convetsations about these things excites me as well. I can't believe I didn't find this place before now. It's always nice to know that you are not the only one sitting around in disbelief.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join