It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini Ice Age and Animal Deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I was just reading an interesting article about Ice Ages and I know it's probably been posted before, but I found it interesting as it might explain a lot of the things going on right now. It could possibly be that the fish kills are reallly from the colder tempratures, and if I am not terribly off the oxygen becomes thinner in higher altitudes the colder it gets so it could explain the bird deaths too. Anyway I found it very intersting and its a rather long article but it's a good one. Sorry if its a re-post. I liked the concept because it pointed out a lot of intersting things.

discovermagazine.com...

It would make sense though with the winters getting worse in most parts of the US. I mean even Florida has been cold this year and last year. One thing the article pointed out that basically one of the big signifiers was more bitterly cold winters that would be anually not from time to time.

Anyway give it a read and let me know what you think.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think I might have put this in the wrong place. I think it might should have been posted on the Fragile Earth forum. If it needs to be moved go ahead and move it. Sorry for that.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
it seems there is a thread which is about the "Ice age" in this forum
i still remember someone said that "because it is winter so we discuss ice age while in summer we will be worried about 'Global warming" i agree him with my two arms
the question is silly the people are the most ridiculous

edit on 8-1-2011 by dccruibay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dccruibay

i'm not sure i understand everything that you're saying...but i think the main point is that in the summer people always worry about global warming and in the winter they always worry about an ice age coming... the masses will never be happy, they will always have something to fear, huh?

new topics

top topics

join