It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are being sprayed with little creatures from aeroplanes(MadCowDisease/CheapMeat)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well before I stumbled upon this email that this person, who relayed his childhood special school experience, I was already aware that whatever they are spraying in the chemtrails has the capability to induce psychosis, as they are very interested in inducing alzheimers, dementia, anxiety, depression, bipolar and basically psychosis in the populations they want to control. The metals they spray aggravate the amygdala and this is evident in the swollen medullas of autistic children, who are in a godawful mind hell, unable to relay the mental prison that they are experiencing.

12-Year-Old Covertly Trained to Remote View at Special "School" in London
educate-yourself.org...

Here I met another kid my age ( I was 12 at the time). His name was Tim. We got on well and spoke often. He told me we were in the school because of our teeth! He claimed that our teeth were implanted with something to control and follow us. 'Crazy' I thought at the time.

Amongst other things he told me, were that we should never eat cheap meat! We were being sprayed with little creatures from aero planes and that a handful of "companies" would one day rule the world over!

went on to grow up (I'm now 41) and I keep thinking of the things I was told. A couple of years later, B.S.E [Bovine Spongiform Encephalitis~ Mad Cow's Disease] = "cheap meat"? "Sprayed by planes" = Chemtrails? Poison in the water to stop us breeding = fluoride, estrogen; to name but a few I've noticed over the years.

Dear Sir,

My partner recently directed me to your site in the hope it may help me. In the early 1980s, I lived in London. I was not very academic, more of a disobedient day dreamer. I don't know why this was. I came from a normal, stable family. Apart from suffering mild epilepsy, I was normal. As I wasn't doing well at school, I was sent to a (centre) in Clapham Old Town London. Here things really started to go crazy for me.

I suffered a lot of de-jar-vu , and while watching TV,or reading the papers, I could always see another take on what I was being told or reading. The "school", as it was known, only had a handful of students attending, and did not follow the regular curriculum. It was very informal and loose. Once a week, we were taken on days out for "field trips", but we never saw any fields. It was always in large, strange buildings, often in Greenwich East London, the Thames Barrier and next to Hampton Court.

Now my problem is my memories from these places are quite bizarre. And now I'm beginning to doubt them myself. These were the days before the PC and TV plasma screens etc, but I swear they had them there. I think we were being used to do things remotely on these screens.

I could swear there was a large humming noise. Everything was made of metal; and cable like I've never seen: millions of thin cables. Is any of this possible?

Here I met another kid my age ( I was 12 at the time). His name was Tim. We got on well and spoke often. He told me we were in the school because of our teeth! He claimed that our teeth were implanted with something to control and follow us. 'Crazy' I thought at the time.

Amongst other things he told me, were that we should never eat cheap meat! We were being sprayed with little creatures from aero planes and that a handful of "companies" would one day rule the world over!

Bear in mind, we were 12 years old. I thought he was plain mad. He spoke of tiny machines that we could not see by eye, living on us and relaying information back to "they" he used to say. Tim was always treated with kid gloves on these days out. There was always two little brown men (perfectly human, just incredibly small) helping him to do work.

As I said, my memories are very strange, but I remember us being tested on lights and puzzles. I can not remember what this testing was about, but it was not normal surely. Then I noticed something that was very, very frightening. Three other kids and this Tim had fits, epileptic fits. No parents were called and no doctors; just a couple of Indian nurses who did not speak English I think. It was then I realised that we all had something in common. This is the most confusing period of my life

What I'm about to say may make you dismiss my letter, but please don't. It's only the memories of a child, and may not make sense, BUT I think I've been underneath Greenham Common in an Army camp; I'm sure I have. So sure, it freaks me to just think about it.

I had to think things there, I'm sure of it. After two years at this school, I was sent back to mainstream education.

I went on to grow up (I'm now 41) and I keep thinking of the things I was told. A couple of years later, B.S.E [Bovine Spongiform Encephalitis~ Mad Cow's Disease] = "cheap meat"? "Sprayed by planes" = Chemtrails? Poison in the water to stop us breeding = fluoride, estrogen; to name but a few I've noticed over the years.

Now the part that really scares me is last year. I had traveled to India to have some cheap dental work done while on holiday. I needed a copy of my dental records and I nearly fainted when I read the first ever dental treatment I had was in 1978: a root canal filling in a 7 year old child? Done by a NHS [National Health Service] traveling dentist who visited our remote school. Is this possible? My parents were always proud how I had such good teeth. This was never mentioned to me, ever.

When something happens on the news, I seem to know so much about it and I wonder how? The new ID cards and chips are coming just like Tim said. The water is poisonous. God knows what's coming out those chemtrails!!

So please tell me what you think. To myself, I sound like a loony, but I know what I was told and what I've done. So it's not all lies. What can it be?

You seem very well informed on such subjects. Can you point me in the right direction? It's very strange to sit here and see things unfolding and I'm thinking at the time: 'oh my God, I knew that'. But how? It's only just coming out [in the news]. How could I'd have known?

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxxx

edit on 7-1-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi all,my 1st post and i must say ive been fascinated with all these chemtrails posts,i am a pilot with the RAF seconded to the USAF out of Andrews AFB,im starting to wonder if we are being kept out of a very sensitive loop here(meaning the RAF),ive seen some freaky stuff by a lot of Airforces in recent warzones but nothing dubious like this.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well isnt he a remote viewer? shouldnt he know? The story sounds crazy, and sometimes the world does seem strange, and I do have a memory of putting on virtual reality goggles, and not a memory of taking them off.. odd..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is odd, i saw this headline and was intrigued...did you infact mean to say 'little creatures being sprayed by an airplane'? Because this may sound weird but ive been thinking that lately too! When i go out to take my dog out i see little floating dots everywhere in the air! I have to focus in one spot real hard to see em, but do you think in fact this could be also what they are spraying now? some sort of small microbe? Check out this video what im seeing is similar to this, but alot smaller and more of it.....
tiny microbes on cat!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

top topics

join