It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting revelations released soon by WikiLeaks, says Assange

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

UFO sighting revelations released soon by WikiLeaks, says Assange

www.huliq.com

When asked about the UFO files that Assange said will be released soon, he noted there are “details about UFOs and extraterrestrials.”

"However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the Cablegate archive, there are indeed references to UFOs,” asserted Assange during the interview.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You know. I keep on reading this stuff. But I just can't believe it till I see it.

Details about UFO's and Aliens? Ha! Sounds like it will be about illegal aliens crossing the border from mexico and not from outer space.

Though it will be interesting to see what gets released. I'm wondering what the hell assange is waiting for? Is he saving this info for a rainy day? He needs to let it all out already. I'm sick of waiting.

www.huliq.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

been hearing this for a month now...still waiting...still doubting...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That quote you posted is from an interview done during the first week of the wikileaks hype. Might just be a few references in cables to UFOs, not necessarily hard details were looking for. Either way, it will be interesting to see what they say.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

the author of that article is running late then.
that was posted earlier today.
So it's a new article but with some old news.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
UFO does NOT always equal aliens.

IMO Assange is full of poop and from the quote I read when this all started it did NOT say aliens. It said a few references to UFOs but nothing earthshattering. Please understand these are not TS cables.. its more like a gossip line between contacts and associates within world govts. Civ workers have access to the sipr and nipr networks in which these cables were stolen. Nothing you will read in these cables will be of much consequence. These things simply arent what they are made out to be. If he has data from another source... maybe. But laying your hope in these cables is truly silly.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Wiki leaks is an ineffective useless waste of energy.

the sooner it either A: starts offering substance to warrant this lust or B: fades away, the better.

Assange is a tosser... that is all.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm as curious as anyone else, but this isn't exactly breaking news.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here's a revelation, and it was leaked long ago:

The Report From Iron Mountain

It states that in order to attain world government, you must distract the masses with something other than war. Since you will have one government to rule the world, there will be peace, and if there is peace, the very core of human society [war] must be replaced.

It suggests replacing war with Global Warming, Alien Invasion or Landing, Impossible Space Missions and more!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'll sit on the fence a while longer - I just don't think the powers that be would be so keen to discredit him or shut him up if it was trivial stuff he was hinting at. Perhaps it is an earth shattering event he is referring to and they would prefer to be the ones to make and info available so they can disect it and decide on what will or will not be told to the public. As always.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Why don`t we make up some of our own `secret classified` military-guv documents and make them into a cable, and then shoot them off to a few media outlets and see what happens. I`m sure it woulden`t be that hard, I mean I am a graphic designer as I am sure most of you dable into. Not to BBC of CNN though, they are guv run and do the blackout stuff. Maybe CBC, whatever BRAZIL and Australia`s big networks are, That would have no idea they were fake...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Until this is solved/clearled up in my mind, it remains Current News which will continue to be updated.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I wish he'd actually do something rather than say what he's gonna do soon, cablegarbish is more of accurate term for his site atm, I shall eat my own hat if it turns out to be true.

Originally posted by Advantage
UFO does NOT always equal aliens.

Very true, but in his OP quote he does say extraterrestrial

edit on 7-1-2011 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
reply to post by grey580

Wiki leaks is an ineffective useless waste of energy.

the sooner it either A: starts offering substance to warrant this lust or B: fades away, the better.

Assange is a tosser... that is all.

Waste of energy? So, do you think its ok for governments to do terrible things and get away with it, just because they are governments? And it bugs me when people say they have released nothing because thats not true. The irag cables alone shows how brutal a government can be. I t seems to me that people would rather live in the dark, than know the truth, and i find that very sad!

Back to the thread in question. He did not say ET. He said some cables mentioned ufo's. Them cables will not be mind blowing or anything.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This will be nothing more than what came out of Canada, UK, Brazil..etc last year...........

They just, and Wikileaks will, release information about SIGHTINGS!! No photo evidence, not co-ordinates of secret UFO facilities.. simply declassifying sighting reports.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm sick of wikileaks. It's time they got shut down. They aren't doing anything worth noting, so why are we all being kept on the hook? Wikileaks is useless. They keep promising the release of information that we are all eagerly waiting to find out, but then they disappoint over and over..... I think assange and obama are related.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I'm sick of wikileaks. It's time they got shut down. They aren't doing anything worth noting, so why are we all being kept on the hook? Wikileaks is useless. They keep promising the release of information that we are all eagerly waiting to find out, but then they disappoint over and over..... I think assange and obama are related.

There are still files to be released, and at least someone has the balls to do it. It has to start from somewhere and the bigger wikileaks gets, the more people will disclose to them. Its simple!

Some people just like to live i the dark, or they are kiss a*ses totheir governments, which i blame on brainwashing patrioism for your country rubbish!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

You mean like the MJ-12 documents?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Details about UFO's and Aliens? Ha! Sounds like it will be about illegal aliens crossing the border from mexico and not from outer space.

Except the term "extraterrestrials" doesn't apply to those kinds of aliens. At least none that I'm aware of.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

ya ok, if it is true what the heck is he waiting on a green light or what?
Im a curious as every other person who believes in ufos, but come on he hasnt given anything sense he was released.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join