It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Perhaps this is what the Sky Spirals are!

page: 1
9

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I know this subject has been discused and speculated on many times but I just watched something that caught my eye. What if these spirals are part of a time machine that we or perhaps someone or something is using elsewhere.
Watch this to see my point. I really think this guy could be on to something here.




posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo
 


Excellent Doc., I think this is what they're already doing in the Gulf of Aden there's such a Military Build Up there - they don't do that for nothing and you can bet if they're releasing Docs like this that they already have advanced it.



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yep I happen to just be watching some video and this was one of them and when this one came on it was like
a light bulb went on. It just seemed to make so much sense to me. Just a theory though. Maybe 2012 will be when time travel is discovered! or announced. Ushering in a new age of discovery! Like the Myans said, the end on one age and the start of a new age.



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Wait a Moment...if Black Holes are rips in Space and Time,wouldnt that mean,that what we see (or dont see) is the Moment they came into existence? That would mean that nothingness we see from those Black Holes is this one Moment,were nothing exists in Space and Time...this could also mean...some Big Black Holes that are so old,that they could have existed before the Big Bang...and those that vanish are catching up with Time itself,for example,that the Light becomes visible on the edge of the Universe or the Big Bang happens.

This could also mean,if a Star explodes and creates a Black Hole,that the Moment it explodes it rips apart Space and Time and creates a Hole that ends outside our known Universe...think like Wormholes...only that those arent leading us into a different Part of the Universe,but to a Place outside it,where the light from the Big Bang didnt reach it yet,or to the Time before the Big Bang itself.


Ugh,now i got a Headache...this just sort of shot in my Head seeing this Video...
edit on 10-1-2011 by Shenon because: spelling



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Great find, thanks for sharing.

I think that regardless of this particular experiment it does demonstrate that at least in principal a spiral of light with enough intensity can be used as some sort of a portal through time or space. I think quite a few people instinctively know this. The answer to what caused the spirals was never to my satisfaction and my personal suspicion has been that it is some kind of portal. This just adds a little fuel to my suspicion until I hear a better explanation. (Which we will not likely get because the population in general is always happy with any answer and the people who chose critical thinking can be ignored...)



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Truly mindblowing.



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shenon
Wait a Moment...if Black Holes are rips in Space and Time,wouldnt that mean,that what we see (or dont see) is the Moment they came into existence? That would mean that nothingness we see from those Black Holes is this one Moment,were nothing exists in Space and Time...this could also mean...some Big Black Holes that are so old,that they could have existed before the Big Bang...and those that vanish are catching up with Time itself,for example,that the Light becomes visible on the edge of the Universe or the Big Bang happens.

This could also mean,if a Star explodes and creates a Black Hole,that the Moment it explodes it rips apart Space and Time and creates a Hole that ends outside our known Universe...think like Wormholes...only that those arent leading us into a different Part of the Universe,but to a Place outside it,where the light from the Big Bang didnt reach it yet,or to the Time before the Big Bang itself.


Ugh,now i got a Headache...this just sort of shot in my Head seeing this Video...
edit on 10-1-2011 by Shenon because: spelling



Ok,looking trough my own crazy Conclusions and thinking about it,another Theory shoots trough my Head:

Black Holes are sort of absorbing Matter,right? Not just any Matter,but they reduce it into the Basic Elements our Universe is made of. It would mean,that the Elements that are beeing absorbed now (i.e. the Time after the Big Bang) are forming the Matter that lead to the Big Bang
.


Conclusion: Black Holes absorb the Matter of our todays Universe until there is too much Matter that it sort of Explodes -> The Big Bang



Am i going Crazy?



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It could also mean,that the Elements that are absorbed trough Black Holes (which exist outside of Space and Time) in our Universe could lead to the Birth of another Universe i.e Multiverse and so on...a cycle of Death and Birth of Universes that are all linked together trough Black Holes.


Can some understand what im trying to explain?



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This my first time ever seeing this video. Seems to be a good theory. So if the time machine is turned on today, then we wouldn't be able to communicate beyond today 100 years + in the future. Makes perfect sense, but what do you think would happen if the machine was turned on and then turned off after lets say.. 50 years and then turned back on in another 10 years after that 50 years? Would those 10 years just be lost?

Also, check this video out. This will also blow your mind.

The Quantum Apocalypse
edit on 10-1-2011 by Mizzijr because: Add on



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shenon
It could also mean,that the Elements that are absorbed trough Black Holes (which exist outside of Space and Time) in our Universe could lead to the Birth of another Universe i.e Multiverse and so on...a cycle of Death and Birth of Universes that are all linked together trough Black Holes.


Can some understand what im trying to explain?

Sounds like a constant expansion and contraction.sounds like a pretty good theory to me. Everything get regenerated it seems in the universe. That same regeneration can be seen right here on Earth even down to molecular level. So to me it seems plausible the Universe would regenerate or parts of it as well. Even when we die; eventually our bodies decompose and are taken back and regenerated into the Earth. Maybe regeneration is the wrong word...but I think you get the idea.



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
This my first time ever seeing this video. Seems to be a good theory. So if the time machine is turned on today, then we wouldn't be able to communicate beyond today 100 years + in the future. Makes perfect sense, but what do you think would happen if the machine was turned on and then turned off after lets say.. 50 years and then turned back on in another 10 years after that 50 years? Would those 10 years just be lost?

Also, check this video out. This will also blow your mind.

The Quantum Apocalypse
edit on 10-1-2011 by Mizzijr because: Add on


Wow thanks for adding this video Mizzijr. That was extremely thought provoking. Gave me a lot to think about.
I'll embed it here for others.



posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo
 


No problem
It still messes with my mind every time I watch it.. It's good stuff.



new topics

top topics



 
9

log in

join