It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO poops out smaller UFO´s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I know its a mixture of old and new, but I like what I see and want to share

Long live the watchers

The comment you are about to make is cgi,birds,trees,cartoon,dolls,clay,lens flare,rainbows,reflections,RC plane,ballon,plane,missle,satelite,ISS,junk,cloud

BTW:
If you wish to learn more of each individual ufo in this video you can find more info by googling the name of the poster shown in the corner in video
edit on 7-1-2011 by Vandalour because: BTW

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
That is one of the best ufo related videos I have ever seen. Not that I have the experience to spot a well made fake, but it looks pretty convincing to me. S & F

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Fantastic display WOW! More details please - When, Where?

It just makes you think how else can they let us know they are here. They know and we know the media are covering everthing up and they just want to help us. If they had ulterior motives they would have attacked long before now with their superior abilities.

I'm waiting to see what happens in the next couple of weeks re Stan Fulhams predictions on Moscow and London.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

Ye, you can track the videos down by google the posters of the videos, its displayed down in the corner in the video I posted.. Feel free to post your findings here
Im off to work now

I wish I could find some more info about the ufo spinning and shooting those smaller ufo´s out.. I found it once, and I remember it was filmed from two places, and witness by alot of people. Great stuff
edit on 7-1-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Helium balloons always get a lot of people's attention. Not sure what that was in all the shots but helium balloons was a prominent theme in some of them. Try it sometime, release a bunch of helium balloons just after sunset and when the get high enough up to get illuminated by the sun they are sure to get your local police desk telephones ringing off the hook.

And that's not just passing swamp gas either!
edit on 7-1-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

"The comment you are about to make is cgi,birds,trees,cartoon,dolls,clay,lens flare,rainbows,reflections,RC plane,ballon,plane,missle,satelite,ISS,junk,clouds."
Yeah, that pretty much takes care of it. Some are better than others, nice thread.
edit on 7-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
the part from 1:15 to 1:18 and various other spots looks exactly like a parachute gently descending towards the ground.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The comment you are about to make is cgi,birds,trees,cartoon,dolls,clay,lens flare,rainbows,reflections,RC plane,ballon,plane,missle,satelite,ISS,junk,cloud

No actually I was going to comment on how you got 'poops' in the title, and yet it seems to work rather nice.

Nice vid BTW

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I haven't read one word of this thread but

flagged for the title...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Wow! Those must be the really expensive Chinese Lanterns!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Not exactly, it's more like

bird
balloons
balloons
balloons
balloons
balloons
balloons
balloons

and more balloons.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
from the perspective of the bacteria in my toilet bowl, i poop out ufos twice a day. usually the famed cigar shaped. but they are unmanned. i hope.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Paratroopers in training? Or sky mother giving birth to younglings.

join