It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LunaCognita - Apollo 11 Liftoff Perspective-corrected. Plus, 9:17&9:43 a UFO Shows Up in the Screen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Apollo 17 Liftoff from Taurus Littrow - Perspective-corrected for proper "horizon up" viewing. 9m:17s & 9m:43s(top screen) a UFO Shows Up in the screen.

...The point to this simple presentation is to merely serve as a reminder to everyone who is interested in doing their own analysis of ANY of the Apollo DAC footage or still frames of the lunar surface to always consider the question of "what is the proper viewing perspective for each scene?" The ugly fact is that the vast majority of the Apollo DAC footage and still frames, as they are archived by NASA, are not presenting their lunar surface scenes to you in anything close to the proper "horizon up" viewing orientation that our eyes expect to see. Obviously, unless this improper viewing perspective is corrected for first, you have very little chance of being able to analyze the scenes you are looking at with any degree of accuracy at all....

Thank you, LunaCognita, working so hard to bring this to the world.

edit on 7-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

looks more like a fallling meteor to me

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Maybe, but what do you think about the new perspective? Seems Nasa like to show us things in a wrong way to me.

Here in this vid I think you will not see meteors:

But it is old news.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Has anyone ever thought that maybe these 'UFO's' are just other countries space ships?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Your title says "Apollo 17".......LunaCognita "flipped" the Apollo 11 DAC footage.

BTW, there is already a thread about this very same video.

Also, BTW....well, I've already commented on some of my questions regarding LunaCognita's motives and innuendo-drops, in that other thread....

...you may want to take a look. The whole implication (other than the "UFOs" at the end, which ARE interesting) is that the view of the DAC footage was "skewed on purpose", or something....as some (undefined) "deception" by NASA (??)......couldn't be farther from the truth. It is simply the way the camera was mounted that gave the "angle" of view out the LM window........

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Title corrected.

I searched and find any thread, but maybe was because of the mistake of the title. I will alert the mods.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

No prob....

I found it, BTW: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I still think the UFOs at the end of the film are interesting. They might be worth the topic of study.....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yeh, I really missed that thread.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
As pointed above, this topic is already being discussed here.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join