It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankers will receive billions in bonuses in 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by girdermonkey84

no worries! i agree with what you are saying,a freind of mine made an intresting comment to me the other day about how people have changed over the years and how we all have to have the biggest and flattest tv,the nice flash motor,the nice big perfect house the best of everything! but as you quite clearly state the are just "possessions" they really dont mean a thing, why are we all like this? and also how alot of us just dont care about anyone except ourselves!! ever heard of "community spirit" it doesnt exist anymore which is really quite sad,oh and congrats on becoming a page 3 girl lol

I don't know why we are all like this, material things are just a distraction from what our lives could and should be.

I just found out today that I have more than likely lost my job. I am a delivery driver and required to use my own vehicle for the job. My car broke down the other day and I can't afford to get it fixed. No car - no job, no-job - no income. How much worse can it get, I'm wondering.

I know I'm not the only person to find themselves in this situation and I won't be the last either, so I'm gonna quit worrying and take each day as it comes, and concern myself about crossing bridges only when I encounter them.

Now I've got no material things left for TPTB to take, I feel strangely free of the 'hold' they had on me (if you know what I mean).

Oh and I've updated my CV to include 'page 3 girl'
(I wish)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join