It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystical Lurker - Mystical Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

Since all the other new members have formally introduced themselves; I've decided to do so as well to make things less mysterious
. I've been a lurker on this website and various other conspiracy/paranormal websites for about 2 years now. I decided to make an account here because people here use critical thinking, and take the subject matter seriously unlike the other websites I was visiting (I'm keeping them anonymous). Not to mention, this site specifically has a section for all kinds of subject matter that is very active.

I officially became aware (woke up) about 2 1/2 years ago after seeing a video on YT showing how WTC7 was blown to the ground. The evidence was undeniable. They even had demolition experts and architects explaining how it was blown down, and how it was physically impossible for jet fuel to melt the steel beams. I think the video is called "no truth for 911." After seeing that video, I came to the realization that it was an inside-job, and that there are a lot of dirty things that go on behind the scenes that are covered up. After watching that video, I decided to watch other conspiracy videos on YT that showed commentary from people like Davide Ike, Alex Jones, Alex Collier and Richard Hoagland. Before 911, I didn't know anything about conspiracy theories, or who these conspiracy theorist were, but they seemed to know what they were talking about, so I Goggled their names, and ended up visiting conspiracy/paranormal websites that caused me to become addicted to this kind of stuff (leading me to this website).

And as you can see, I'm into what is called new age enlightenment or new age concepts. I believe spirits/ghost, demons, aliens, UFO's, interdenominational beings, the paranormal and metaphysical concepts are all real (without a doubt).

The sections on this website that interest me the most include:
-The Paranormal
-UFO's & Aliens
-Philosophies & Metaphysics
-The Gray Area
-And General Conspiracy Theories

I'll see you there

edit on 7-1-2011 by NewAgeMystic78 because: spelling errors

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
welcome aboard, fellow seeker

a mod or other helpful member will be along shortly to give some useful site related links

also new here which is why I cant help you there

keep an eye out for my upcoming 2nd post:

The Quiet Master
The Irascible Ophiel

which may be of interest to you

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMystic78

Welcome.

I found ATS in a similar way to you.

This is a great place but you will still have to separate the wheat from the chaff. Thankfully, at least there is some wheat to be found here and in far greater concentrations than most other sites of similar ilk. To stretch the metaphor to the breaking point, you will even find some instances where that wheat has been fashioned into bread, cakes and if you get really lucky the occasional beer.

Enjoy, and I'll see you 'round the forums...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Hi NewAgeMystic78, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Hey there and welcome to ATS ... I'm sure it won't take you too long to get the measure of the site and settle in ... once you do I look forward to seeing your contributions on boards. Enjoy

Woody

top topics

join