It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a New Age Messiah where all conspiracies lead???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
As much as almost everything you wrote is correct, It really is impossible. The world is not a wreck because we have made it so, I do not take responsibility for the worlds problems. Something out of our league has created the problems and does not care if the problems are never fixed.

My friend, what is impossible for Man? Is it impossible to circumnavigate the world by ship? Is it impossible to fly? Is it impossible to touch down on the moon? Is it impossible to split the atom? What is impossible? I do not believe in impossibilities.

As far as being out of our league, well a small Indian man was once told the British Empire was out of his league. He was told to just go with the flow, pay their salt tax, do not do what they do not want us to do and all will be well. He told the world nothing is out of his league, and proved it by doing what needed to be done.

If you do not wish to take responsibility for the worlds problems, would you stand behind someone who IS willing? Would you be willing to sacrifice what is necessary to bring the world right?

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
We can be good people also, but wouldn't the world only be a better place if every last person thought the same and not just a few? There is only one way to fix this problem and it is inhumane.

The world will never think the same. That is not what is needed to be done. What we need to learn and accept is that we all will always think different. This does not mean we cannot love and assist each other. Rather than thinking the same, lets learn from our different perspectives. Rather than regulate morality, learn to allow absolute freedom. No man has a right to rule over another. We are all Kings and Queens of our own dominion. Our kingdoms are our bodies, mind, and soul. To ensure each has the freedom to govern their Kingdoms agreeable to their own conscience, we must be a united band of Kingdoms willing to stand up for each other, not through violence which invades anothers Kingdom, but by peaceful resistance.

It is POSSIBLE. All you have to do is believe it is and help others to believe.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

I get exactly what your saying and I do respect it aswell. It is easier said then done though at the same time. But I guess there is always hope.

<< 1   >>

join