It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a New Age Messiah where all conspiracies lead???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I have been in the conspiracy game long enough (20+ years) to have connected the dots and realized the greater scheme of things.

They say everything happens for a reason. Well the reason most conspiracies happen IMHO is for the promotion of a One World System... i.e. 1 Government (United Nations), 1 Currency (Amero/other), 1 Religion (Freemasonry/other ancient mystery religion), 1 Ideology (New World Order) and of course 1 Leader (New Age Messiah/Antichrist).

For those of you that are unaware there are many factions of the conspiracy web that are helping to create the perfect climate for the World Messiah to emerge and be accepted.

If we take a look at the only vacant seat within the UN for example. Out of 679 the only vacant seat number is...

660 Marchiani
661 Montfort
662 Quiero
663 Souchet
664 Thomas-Mauro
665 Zizzner
666 -------
667 Cappato
668 Turco
669 Bonino
670 Pannella
671 Dupuis
672 Della Vedova

Yes you guessed it...

Alongside this we have other anomalies like www.shareintl.org... for example who advocates the arrival of the New Age Messiah as already being in the world and residing in London (Under Cover).

Then we have the age old traditions of religion all contributing to the arrival of the New Age Messiah...

Christians/Catholics... The Antichrist or Second coming of Christ
www.endtimeprophecy.net...

Buddhists/Masters of Wisdom... The 5th Buddah or Maitreya Buddah
en.wikipedia.org...

The Krishnas... Christ Consciousness or Kalki Avatar
www.stephen-knapp.com...

Islam... The Dajall, The Imam Mahdi
www.inplainsite.org...

And of course the current trends that are sweeping linking the good old fallen angels with Aliens and UFOs...
This once more leads to the son of perdition (Lucifers son)...the Antichrist bringing in his New World Order...

We have in addition to the religions the recent trend in films...

The Avatar... Both the cartoon and pandora versions...
The Matrix... Neo being the messiah...
Well the list is endless... so i won't bother going in too deep for now.

Basically my point is that the conditioning is all around us both in our faces on a subconscious level and also at work behind the scenes in the higher echlons of government.

So i guess my question or idea that i would like to discuss is wether or not all these conspiracies are all leading to the same place... or the same person... The New Age Messiah???

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
And I, will go out on a huge limb
and tell you who this False Messiah is...
If you watch this man,research him
then you will have 'No Doubt' as well.

His Name is ...'Raj Patel'.

Oh yea' star & flag

edit on America/Chicagopm0631America/ChicagoFri, 07 Jan 2011 15:28:06 -06001 3128 by BrainGarden because: s&f

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

The only Messiah that would save the world came two thousand years ago and was crucified by His own people. Any other 'messiah' is a false one. If you read Daniel and revelations in the bible it is pretty clear that a false messiah, (Antichrist) will rise to power -peacefully- and rule the world. Of course Illuminati and the new world order people are setting up their plans so He can take power, they are controlled by Satan! But don't be deceived by this guy!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Personally I think those who want to push this New Age Messiah into the limelight - are waiting. (whether its himself or a shadowy group behind him)

Now for the world to accept this person as someone with the ever so grand title of messiah, they would need to turn to him in a great time of need.

People will not do this the way the world is now obviously, no matter how hard he tries to sell himself as the peoples champion.

The new age messiah and his cohorts are waiting very patiently for something in this world to go BANG, and not able to recover from.

One of these days, we will wake up and turn on the news to find a comet is just about to hit and wipe out half the earths inhabitants or perhaps North Korea has just Nuked 13 countries overnight.

When this happens, which it will no doubt, the waiting game has finished and the next part of the plan begins.

The new messiah will show his face and forked tongue.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I guess people havent changed, people have been making up stories about messiahs for thousands of years now

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Or to venture a little deeper into the wabbit hole perhaps we are being conditioned to reject anyone who might come along and gain a world wide prominence and might actually have true willingness to help us attain a better world.

Of course this figure would be reviled as some false messiah figure and this approach would appeal to many based on thier emotional paradigm of what is supposed to happen and what a messiah should look like if they indeed believe in one at all.

Here is a thought how about we wait and see what the fruits are of anyone that claims to aspire to helping create a better world? Even some of those in societies positions of power who are harming us with thier ideology actually believe they are helping us and it is for the greater good.

Let us judge people by thier fruits or actions and not prejudge them by our emotional superstitions and perhaps when a real brother of love and light comes along to help we won't throw the baby out with the bathwater...

Also anyone who does come along will not fit the mold of past paradigms for a messiah figure. But in fact will seem quite normal and not look for any blind accolades or worship as the messiah come again etc.. "You shall know them by their fruits" still holds true today...

edit on 7-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
thats pretty interesting about that seat at the UN.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
S&F

the last thing the world needs is another messiah,
look at all the horrors done in the name of the last one.

hawkiye:
Also anyone who does come along will not fit the mold of past paradigms for a messiah figure. But in fact will seem quite normal and not look for any blind accolades or worship as the messiah come again etc.. "You shall know them by their fruits" still holds true today...

indeed, a true brother/sister of love and light might go so far as use the internet to get their message out, but won't be establishing a church as is claimed for Rabbi Yeshua
edit on 7-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & credited quote

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What's wrong with being your own Messiah?

Each and every person on this planet has people brought into their lives who need unconditional love and forgiveness. The change begins with you. For too long we have been content to live in a world where we compete with each other for our survival. We were not built this way. Open your hearts to loving everyone you meet. Be willing to sacrifice your own luxuries that your Brothers and Sisters may be a part of this heaven we have been granted. The world is a wreck because we have made it so. It is never too late to redesign the temple. If the life a Messiah would bring is not in your own heart, then a messiah would just be hung on a cross again.

Isn't it about time WE take responsibility for our systems of iniquity?
Don't WE have the power?

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 7-1-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
What's wrong with being your own Messiah?

Each and every person on this planet has people brought into their lives who need unconditional love and forgiveness. The change begins with you. For too long we have been content to live in a world where we compete with each other for our survival. We were not built this way. Open your hearts to loving everyone you meet. Be willing to sacrifice your own luxuries that your Brothers and Sisters may be a part of this heaven we have been granted. The world is a wreck because we have made it so. It is never too late to redesign the temple. If the life a Messiah would bring is not in your own heart, then a messiah would just be hung on a cross again.

Isn't it about time WE take responsibility for our systems of iniquity?
Don't WE have the power?

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 7-1-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

As much as almost everything you wrote is correct, It really is impossible. The world is not a wreck because we have made it so, I do not take responsibility for the worlds problems. Something out of our league has created the problems and does not care if the problems are never fixed.

We can be good people also, but wouldn't the world only be a better place if every last person thought the same and not just a few? There is only one way to fix this problem and it is inhumane.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Could these so called problems not be the fabrications of those in power...?

After all their motto is Order out of Chaos right?
They create all these problems so they can step in with their solution i.e. their chosen messiah.

Just a thought..

P.S. Thanks for your contributions!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
As much as almost everything you wrote is correct, It really is impossible. The world is not a wreck because we have made it so, I do not take responsibility for the worlds problems. Something out of our league has created the problems and does not care if the problems are never fixed.

My friend, what is impossible for Man? Is it impossible to circumnavigate the world by ship? Is it impossible to fly? Is it impossible to touch down on the moon? Is it impossible to split the atom? What is impossible? I do not believe in impossibilities.

As far as being out of our league, well a small Indian man was once told the British Empire was out of his league. He was told to just go with the flow, pay their salt tax, do not do what they do not want us to do and all will be well. He told the world nothing is out of his league, and proved it by doing what needed to be done.

If you do not wish to take responsibility for the worlds problems, would you stand behind someone who IS willing? Would you be willing to sacrifice what is necessary to bring the world right?

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
We can be good people also, but wouldn't the world only be a better place if every last person thought the same and not just a few? There is only one way to fix this problem and it is inhumane.

The world will never think the same. That is not what is needed to be done. What we need to learn and accept is that we all will always think different. This does not mean we cannot love and assist each other. Rather than thinking the same, lets learn from our different perspectives. Rather than regulate morality, learn to allow absolute freedom. No man has a right to rule over another. We are all Kings and Queens of our own dominion. Our kingdoms are our bodies, mind, and soul. To ensure each has the freedom to govern their Kingdoms agreeable to their own conscience, we must be a united band of Kingdoms willing to stand up for each other, not through violence which invades anothers Kingdom, but by peaceful resistance.

It is POSSIBLE. All you have to do is believe it is and help others to believe.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Uhm... I hate to break it to all of you in this manner but...

I am the new age messiah / maitreya that you all have been speculating about. My reign has not yet begun for it is not the time yet, however it will be in a number of years. All my gears haven't been in motion yet so it is only in a matter of time before you all recognize me as your global savior for humanity. I don't plan on instating a one world government myself but the enlightenment that I will bestow upon the world will merely lead to the one world govenment being handed over to me.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
Uhm... I hate to break it to all of you in this manner but...

I am the new age messiah / maitreya that you all have been speculating about. My reign has not yet begun for it is not the time yet, however it will be in a number of years. All my gears haven't been in motion yet so it is only in a matter of time before you all recognize me as your global savior for humanity. I don't plan on instating a one world government myself but the enlightenment that I will bestow upon the world will merely lead to the one world govenment being handed over to me.

Ok my friend, YOU are the Messiah. What enlightenment do you bring the world that will heal the wounds and make it right?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

The OP may find this interesting. Although very few people have actually clicked on this thread, I think it's relevant and pretty scary.

I could be biased, since it's my own thread, but...
It all adds up.

Sun Myung Moon, UN Sec.Gen. Ban Ki Moon, The Korean Situation and The Messiah Complex.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Peace=NWO (Thats every country that signed peace?)
edit on 7-1-2011 by exactmad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Years and years of research. Everyone is the messiah it just takes yourself to realize that.

Read Illusions by Richard Bach, the I Ching, and I'd you really want to get into to some deep enlightenment, the Tibetan Book Of the Dead.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Is that seat number 666 kind of like the 13th floor in a hotel? Like it's there but we don't call it that because a lot are superstitious?

I hope they find the right guy when the time is right. I want to stay retired. I might think about it if no one else will but... Yeah, it's my time to enjoy life for awhile. I don't mind the 666 chair, in fact I think it's kinda cool but for now I am retired. Maybe in a couple years or so. Right now, no.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Nelson Mandela prison number was 46664

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
Years and years of research. Everyone is the messiah it just takes yourself to realize that.

Read Illusions by Richard Bach, the I Ching, and I'd you really want to get into to some deep enlightenment, the Tibetan Book Of the Dead.

Ah, we are preaching the same Gospel then my friend. I arrived at the conclusion through the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. Doesn't matter what road you take, as long as you arrive at the destination.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<<   2 >>

join