It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Ritual Killing In UK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hey,

Just thought I'd bring to notice a recent unsolved murder here in Bristol, south west UK.
The murdered woman was found strangled, with one sock missing. Some conspiracy theorists are suggesting that the missing sock and strangulation point to a Masonic ritual. Bristol has many Masonic lodges.

BBC News Bristol report on the murder of Jo Yeates

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is a worrying developement. I have notice masonic rituals beginning to pervade our everyday lives to an ever greater extent with each day.
All this week I have been carrying out large laundry washes at 30 degrees for 20 minutes. I carried this out for the third time yesterday. After drying all the clothes and collating the pairs of socks, I find there are three odd pairs. Therefore there is one sock missing for each batch of laundry!
Not only is this indicitive of Masonic involvement but look at the numbers! 30 times 20 is 600! 6 times the three odd socks = 666!
Worrying indeed.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111
This is a worrying developement. I have notice masonic rituals beginning to pervade our everyday lives to an ever greater extent with each day.
All this week I have been carrying out large laundry washes at 30 degrees for 20 minutes. I carried this out for the third time yesterday. After drying all the clothes and collating the pairs of socks, I find there are three odd pairs. Therefore there is one sock missing for each batch of laundry!
Not only is this indicitive of Masonic involvement but look at the numbers! 30 times 20 is 600! 6 times the three odd socks = 666!
Worrying indeed.

HAAA!!! I swear I suck at getting sarcasm sometimes on this site.... So please tell me you are being sarcasist.... If not....WOW, just WOW

And to the OP, unless they found G.O.A.T. hair at the murder scene, I seriously doubt it was masonic... You know those masons cant leave home with out there GOAT

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Isn't it obvious that he's being sarcastic?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

Ahh, the sock of the beast. I know it well.

And here I thought all we had to worry about were the underpants gnomes.

sad days in deed.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Personally, I think she was killed by a very un-Masonic, common-or-garden psychopath.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hmm we have a similar case here a woman , was found naked , bound , gagged with a sock .Covered in fruit loops with a desert spoon inserted in her anus . Police are looking for a cereal killer !

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Was she hoodwinked?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

Ahh, the sock of the beast. I know it well.

He drinks petroleum, allegedly.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17f21bdcb7d6.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join