It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Congress completely owned and sponsored by Wall Street

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It doesn't get any more blatant and in our faces people.

Our gov, and it's 2 party charade (which is really the SAME party, serving the exact same interests, which are NOT yours and mine) are completely bought and paid for by Wall Street Banksters and their lobbyists, who are literally PAYING for these criminals in our gov's campaign financing!

This video goes into just how corrupt this system is, with HEDGE FUND owners pumping millions of dollars on end into our political system, which our gov whores and sell-outs gladly lap up.

Want to understand why Wall Street and the criminal banking cartels keep victimizing the tax-payer base through endless bail-outs and manipulations of financial schemes? And why no matter HOW huge their crimes against the populace are, they are never held accountable? Look no futher! They OWN our entire political system and lawmakers!!!

edit on 7-1-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thank you for that excellent post. I'm pleasantly surprised to see a report like this in the mainstream media.

I had a vistor from a foreign nation at my home over the holidays, and I had to explain to her why the American legislative branch no longer represents the American people. Congress has been bought and sold by Wall Street, as this video so succinctly illustrates.

A Constitutional Amendment is the only way out... it's been done before and we can do it again. Although a civil war will probably ensue, (there is no way the monied interests will relinquish power so easily) at least we would have stood up for ourselves rather than be an enslaved peasant-class to Wall Street.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

Not only the congress, but even up into the highest level, such as Obama's recent appointment of JP Morgan exec William Daley, to his chief of staff:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The hits just keep coming. And they are not even trying to hide it any more.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Always enjoy your threads, DimensionalDetective...
Great find.

But, my thoughts are simple.
These things aren't surprising to the people here on ATS.
These facts are well known, actually.
And still, the public will do absolutely nothing about it.
Is it going to take something more drastic?
Like an extreme form of inflation?

It seems more people are still worried about making money than getting rid of corruption.
They are worried about quitting their jobs to actually make a stand.
We are at a tipping point yet 80-90% of the population still remains apathetic.

Maybe we just need to hack into the cable network and blast this find 24/7.
Then take all the other things that people need to know and do the same.
Maybe then they will stop paying attention to meaningless babble and start making a change.
Oh wait, Wall Street owns all the cable companies.

Either way...something has to be done.
I love how the WH has been filled with the same cabinet, save a few, for 30+ years.
Goes to show who actually writes down what the POTUS says.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
well a nice find
star&flag

what surprised me the most
was the fact that Garrett planned
on cutting funds to the SEC.
Which everybody knows the
SEC is in place to stop corruption.
So how do you get away with criminal
activity in government? You kill the
agency that monitors it.

we need a new system.
DC and Wall Street is nothing
but a den of vipers.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Another good find Dimensional Detective

It is sounding pretty conclusive that something needs to be done and I am in agreement. If there is going to be a revolution then I see Ron Paul at the head of the pack. No one wants to see society crumble, but wall street is doing a great job at it as it fails to realise the consequences of it's actions, further promoting the unbalance in the economy. Hacking the network is a great idea for when the time is right to get all the people to stand up and take action. With the evidence and the list of crimes that have been committed spread throughout the mass media it would not take long for the anger to spread like wild fire.

I would like to think all other avenues have been exhausted before things go this far as it could get quite destructive if it gets out of hand. With rigged elections, industrial pollution, open bribery, reducing corporate safe guards, increasing individual safe guards, reducing self determination, increasing industry determination, massive unaccounted fraud and war crimes just to name a few, liberty and humanity is under attack. It would be nice to know how the the military view this. I expect most of the generals have sold out, expect a lot of the men are pissed. They would be important if a revolution was to take place.

top topics

join