It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foot+Mouth: SK buries alive 1 million pigs, many may not even be infected

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The whole animal trade is filled with similar stories, check out the movie 'Earthlings'. Main reasons why this happens is ignorance and lack of responsibility except for the fiduciary ones. We have been eating meat for a very long time and have a very long and savage history, more awareness is needed to provide the animals that support our survival the dignity they deserve. When hearing stories how humans are used for food and mistreated by some aliens, it is all part of the same story. Until we become aware and accept our responsibilities as part of a greater community, yeah $h!t happens.

Thanks for getting these stories out, I know it hurts. Hopefully it helps provide the motivation to resolve and overcome these and other issues.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
man...that is pretty disgusting...and these guys are supposed to be our allies. yikes. they could have at least slaughtered them humanely...not bury them all alive...that just seems wrong to me. yikes.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Eh, worse has happened...

I believe pigs are disgusting creatures. They haven't even evolved naturally.

Appear to be a cross of wild boar and human DNA from some ancient Atlantean laboratory. [/quote

you kidding me? just because you dont like pigs, they are not disgusting! pigs are awsome, if they are not close in some stupid factory but can run where ever they want, they are clever as dogs.

feel so sorry for those pigs, I do believe in karma, so you have something looking forward to korean people...dont have any other words

<< 1   >>

join