It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw Video: Tape Shows Bush Aide Before Death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Raw Video: Tape Shows Bush Aide Before Death

www.youtube.com

Surveillance video shows an apparently disoriented John Wheeler inside a Wilmington, Delaware office building. The former presidential aide was later found dead in a landfill. (Jan. 5)
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This is very disturbing because it looks like he suspected trouble NOT that he was disoriented as suggested.

Wheeler obviously knew something and was obviously a threat. I believe it has something to possibly do with the odd kill-off of animals lately although it's been rumored, he had inside information regarding 9-11.

Someone definitely wanted to make a statement no doubt.

edit on 7-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If the video was taken on location, then the camera would be in a fixed position. Why does the camera move around alot? Am I the only who noticed that? Weird none the less.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What is the autopsy showing ? Why isn’t this being talked about more? Something is very wrong here (what else is new?) because not too long ago, in another time, this would have been front-page news for WEEKS.

Why isn’t the FBI involved? I really believe he knew something and was going to release it and I believe that our government is directly involved.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
If the video was taken on location, then the camera would be in a fixed position. Why does the camera move around alot? Am I the only who noticed that? Weird none the less.

I was going to say something but I didn't want it to look like I was looking for problems. But absolutely!!!!!

It almost looks like a hand-held camera and if not then...... someone in the control room was following his every move.
Creepy!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I would call that behaviour suspicious rather than disoriented. He is walking with a gait, indicating a pain in his leg and/or foot. He is checking doors and appears to have reservations about what he is saying when he completes a sentence and then starts to walk off, only to return and converse with whomever was behind the window. That would indicate some sort of dissatisfaction or nervous joking.

It really doesn't mean much of anything, and really doesn't seem related to his death, unless he lacked the gait and/or was a heavy drinker.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Someone using a handheld camera to video what they are viewing on a monitor?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It says in the comments that someone used a hand held to record the video footage that was filmed by a cctv. He looks like he's drunk.
edit on 7-1-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

We're all guilty of knee jerk responses ... Observe that it IS surveillance camera. What Building/Hallway/Bathroom doesn't have CCTV these days?

That YouTube video is a handheld camera recording the CCTV screen (camera) that's stationary.

AND, hey, this happens all the time!!!

Government officials wandering hallways looking all confused and disoriented... That's Washington.

It's just too bad that all MOST of them aren't going to jump into a dumpster.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
nevermind, 3 people beat me to it.

edit on 7-1-2011 by Cheesefacedogbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry
I would call that behaviour suspicious rather than disoriented.

I'm totally withcha on that one.

It really doesn't mean much of anything

However....that doesn't make sense. If you say his behavior was suspicious then he was found dead later, why would you think it doesn't mean much?
Not quite following your logic.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheesefacedogbone

This is not the raw video. This is someone filming a tv screen. the original footage is much better. and you can see it here
cnn

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

And this was 2 DAYS before his death??????

MODS? Delete this thread please. It's not worthy of thread-time let alone Breaking News

Thanks Cheesefacedogbone (man I love ATS. People are SO sharp here)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
What is the autopsy showing ? Why isn’t this being talked about more? Something is very wrong here (what else is new?) because not too long ago, in another time, this would have been front-page news for WEEKS.

Why isn’t the FBI involved? I really believe he knew something and was going to release it and I believe that our government is directly involved.

I really don't think I personally would trust anything that the FBI would claim.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This sounds like an intriguing story, I am going to have to read all the threads and get a feel for what this case entails. From headlines I was getting the idea some are connecting his death with the bird kills. I could buy that. For the past six months or so, I have had a problem with my left leg, and I have been struggling with a limp. It is vanity, as a female I don't want to limp around!! His limp looks fake to me. He does not appear disorientated at all, rather maybe agitated. Before he jumps on the elevator, he waves at the camera!!

I think it is great evidence in his murder case, and needs to be studies by the police. Of course, his death may have been a hit, he worked for the government and that is one of the riskiest jobs out there, it seems.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheesefacedogbone
nevermind, 3 people beat me to it.

edit on 7-1-2011 by Cheesefacedogbone because: (no reason given)

Why did you edit out the CNN video you supplied?

Can you put it back?

Did the Feds get to you too?

Oh nevermind. I forgot I already quoted and copied it.
Carry on then

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

There are just entirely way to many strange " occurrences ' happening in the world, aw well as our country?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What gets me is that they have another video of him in another building looking disoriented too. But for some reason they haven't released it. I mean why not. Its just kind of strange to show one and not the other. Im waiting to see if that one comes out.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by sbctinfantry
I would call that behaviour suspicious rather than disoriented.

I'm totally withcha on that one.

It really doesn't mean much of anything

However....that doesn't make sense. If you say his behavior was suspicious then he was found dead later, why would you think it doesn't mean much?
Not quite following your logic.

It's old footage.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

sorry about that, while I was looking for the article, 3 people posted about the camera thing, so I didnt want to be piling on.

Ill put it up again here too.
CNN

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

There are just entirely way to many strange " occurrences ' happening in the world, aw well as our country?

Naaaaah!

Ya think?

Name one?

Never mind. I just realized I don't have 2 years to spend reading your response

Buckle up. Things are about to give "strange" a whole new meaning!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join